Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:23 pm
All times are UTC + 0
MOD ISNT DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
red_rebel
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 8:09 pm    Post subject:  MOD ISNT DEAD!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

For those that tought the mod was dead....you are so very wrong. new screenies should be in by this friday or sunday

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hmmm could have fooled me.

Major_Gilbear
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks for removing my comment red_reble.

I won't post here again or bother to view the progress of the mod any more.

Good Luck and bye Smile

red_rebel
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Major_Gilbear wrote:
Thanks for removing my comment red_reble.

I won't post here again or bother to view the progress of the mod any more.

Good Luck and bye Smile

BYE  Major_Gilbear!!!!! ill miss you!  Crying or Very sad

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
XxpeddyxX
Commander

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmm he needs a hug. Don't look at me -.-

ayylmao on Discord

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Or me -.-

"Banned" RP here

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i think il give this mod a miss myself aswell i can feel the unsettling air of professionalism.

red_rebel
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well first of all i havent gotten much help with the mod and im trying to get people like WP to send my stuff the coded in and also with my terrain problem that i still cant get right so w/e.... carnotorus has been great help tho Wink .Also d okeep in mind that this mod is still in pre-alpha and is really tryin to get ACTIVE.

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the only help i got for my mod at all was knightmare i did all the voxels and cameos myself, i coded everything myself i researched the dalek's backgroud ALOT i found out what units they had back in the days when they had a comic strip and i had to use some VERY obscure sources.

are you saying you cant dl or extrace and resize a few infantry units? you cant even begin to have a go at voxeling? all you have done so far is write some god aweful nonsensual story and draw a couple of pictures! hell most of your story takes its inspirstion from apocolyptic robot movies! you have no tallent what so ever before you try and make a mod it may have been a good idea to try and nurture the skills you need to make it.

red_rebel
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

akcron...i can voxel, code, shp, and stuff like that just not as good as i can on t-sun (ecspecially the coding part) this mod is to see what i cana do with RA2 and yeah there is alot ive done by myself. so yeah i kinda agree with yall that this mod might not turn out the greatest but i sure dosnt hurt to give it my all and try to make sumthing of it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon