Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:04 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Making mods for TSR
Moderators: SMIFFGIG
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:52 pm    Post subject:  Making mods for TSR Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Due to the large amount of emails regarding this i will post a topic here.

Q. Am I allowed to make a mod, private or public based on "Tiberian Sun Retro"
Yes you are, although all due credit must be given Wink

Q. Am I allowed to take things from TSR and use them in a entirely new mod for TS/RA2
Generally no, I have allowed some mods to do this, only mods that i have seen first that I will consider

Q. I have a problem with TSR, what do i do
Post on the TSR forum

Q. I have a modding question
Post in the "Editing" forums

I may turn this into a FAQ, if anyone has anything they would like to add or ask, the please do so

-SMIFFGIG

Last edited by SMIFFGIG on Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lol, do it... specially about the modding questions that people insist to ask me particularly in MSN, PMs or even emails... People have to understand that forums were made for this purpose.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

like 'H0W DO U ADD TH3 SKAVANJER FOR N0D?!' and all those stupid things like 'I HAVE WORKING ROTORZ! LOLZ!!' SMIFF,how much mail do you get daily about this crap?

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe.I doubt he gets  a lot after the communities being up for a while,nearly all modders no about the rotor blades n stuff

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon