Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:35 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Buildable Tiberium Floaters
Moderators: j4m3sb0nd
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [23 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:38 am    Post subject:  Buildable Tiberium Floaters Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Innovating on recent discoveries within CABAL's core, Nod has seemingly developed controllable Tiberium Floaters under the total bidding of Nod's purposes, although no full intelligence is available on how this is capable, there are rumours that the mutants have also now the ability to command these creatures, although they do not give their secrets away even in alliance to GDI.

---

Well, i have long liked the floater, & decided to have a go at making it buildable, after a little bit of playing around i produced the first (to my knowledge anyway) buildable Tiberium Floater! Unlike usual units you must send floaters past there target rather than clicking attack, they will attack as soon as they are near an enemy object, which means you could make them fleet past & they will attack while they move. (A nifty outcome is that if they are cloaked they will attack without uncloaking, this is why you should like stealth crates now Wink)

Tell me what you think! Smile

flotatk3.jpg
 Description:
Attack! ...3? :P
 Filesize:  18.67 KB
 Viewed:  22115 Time(s)

flotatk3.jpg

flotatk2.jpg
 Description:
Attack! 2
 Filesize:  21.15 KB

flotatk2.jpg

cameoflot.jpg
 Description:
Cameo i made. ;)
 Filesize:  17.79 KB

cameoflot.jpg

flotatk1.jpg
 Description:
Attack!
 Filesize:  26.22 KB

flotatk1.jpg

flots.jpg
 Description:
Small group of them.
 Filesize:  44.59 KB

flots.jpg

VW x frt
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very Nice j4m3s Smile
Keep it out!

Hehe my favorite unit is the tiberium floater! Very Happy

Thanks to LazerAce7 for the kick-@$$ sig and avatar Smile
MSN Name: fridrikur@hotmail.com
People... i need help for TS Flying Blood.. add me at msn if u wan't to help

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very Happy Thanks man! Smile

m666
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just a question, how are you doing this?  I tried it once and it messed my warfactory up everytime it was built.

View user's profile Send private message Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

First of all a clone of the floater, change some paramenters so that it can be actually controlled (the locomotor, but leaving jellyfish=yes so that it attacks), & then i just played around with art ini settings so that it showed the right frames.

Ickus
General

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Pretty cool, Might want to make those remapable?  Wink

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks for commenting man! Smile Hmm, maybe Wink Although remember these arent cyborg floaters - they are bred or mutated in a way such as a normal floater, so they should look untouched in a way. Wink Any changes of command would be inside them/

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Smile Very nice indeed! Just put Nod's logo into their head  Very Happy

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hahaha Very Happy Thanks for commenting man! Wink

VW x frt
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can we control them? Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Read first paragraph Wink

Quote:
Innovating on recent discoveries within CABAL's core, Nod has seemingly developed controllable Tiberium Floaters under the total bidding of Nod's purposes, although no full intelligence is available on how this is capable, there are rumours that the mutants have also now the ability to command these creatures, although they do not give their secrets away even in alliance to GDI.  

VW x frt
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very Cool! Can't Wait !!

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Smile

Ickus
General

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I understand your point, yet when faced with multiple floaters from a enemy team and/or 'native' ones, it would be a tad confusing to decipher who's who? Im sure some floater-to-floater action would be amusing but a few organic remapable markings wouldnt hurt, a few suggestions but good work none the less. Wink

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hehe thanks Smile Well, you would know; it is impossible that normal floaters are so direct; but they also puff gas, the controllable ones are modified not to puff gas so that they do not damage friendly troops. Smile

VW x frt
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What's they cost? i think 1000! Smile

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

$1600 Smile They are very fast & destructive.

Dean
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Surprised Awesome Surprised

A Newsflash By J4m3sb0nd:
Quote:

if VW and Sevleys mix with DvD & Me they will become huge big flying brains with gooey tentacles & spawn headcrabs

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol thanks Smile

Dean
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe now i do need to re-install Tiberium Sun Laughing

A Newsflash By J4m3sb0nd:
Quote:

if VW and Sevleys mix with DvD & Me they will become huge big flying brains with gooey tentacles & spawn headcrabs

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very Happy Hehehe glad i persuade you! #Tongue

VW x frt
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

j4m3sb0nd wrote:
$1600 Smile They are very fast & destructive.

Ok that's very cool!

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [23 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon