Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:35 pm
All times are UTC + 0
LIMCD
Moderators: Lok, Loki-the-hero
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Loki-the-hero
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:41 pm    Post subject:  LIMCD Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Most expensive unit in game. 10,000 credits. Also most powerful. Its primary weapon shoots a plasma shot that destroys any thing it hits in one shot. The Titerian Superweapon Shoots 8 of these plasma shot so you see how powerful it is. It takes a while to recharge. In the mean time it can crush anything even buildings. It also has State of Art AA.

LIMCD2.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  400.08 KB
 Viewed:  5670 Time(s)

LIMCD2.PNG

Elerium-155
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks ok, but the legs need some work, for Titerian units, it may be good to look at War of the Worlds (not the movie, the musical) drawings for the Martian tripods, and that gun doesn't look much of a superweapon, it has to crackle with energy and make a KABLAMMMMMFROOOMFREEMKRACKLEKZZT sound or something.. you get the picture. The gun looks kinda pansy.. it has to be much more detailed and larggger Smile were talking about the mother of all weapons which blasts a crator the size of a nuke.

Painkiller
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sounds Very good but the legs do need some work overall a nice unit

Loki-the-hero
Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

When I made this voxel I rushed through the legs to make the walking animation. I will work on the legs to make them look better since the walk animation is done.

<a href=http://ppmsite.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=235></a>

Sig & Avatar made by Lok

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks like the UCS spider mech on the german CD cover of Earth 2150: Lost Souls.

Lok
Stealth Laser Trooper

Location: (StealthTank) Destroyable=no Detectable=no Explodes=yes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

heh, it was completly thought of from imagination  Laughing so we didnt steal anything Smile or got any ideas from anything

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
VW x frt
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's very good!  Smile

Thanks to LazerAce7 for the kick-@$$ sig and avatar Smile
MSN Name: fridrikur@hotmail.com
People... i need help for TS Flying Blood.. add me at msn if u wan't to help

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Lok
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hehe thx, it was made entirly by loki Smile

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Elerium-155
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey Stealth Tank, mind if I do some modifications to make it look better? Very Happy

(It looks good but me thinks it can look better, I've got a general idea in my head)

Lok
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hmm, ok i guess, but if i give it to you do not use it for any of your mods, #Tongue . And well see how good it is.
BTW its loki that made this voxel, and you gatta wait till he gets back so i can give it to you.  Confused

Elerium-155
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Stealthtank wrote:
hmm, ok i guess, but if i give it to you do not use it for any of your mods, #Tongue . And well see how good it is.
BTW its loki that made this voxel, and you gatta wait till he gets back so i can give it to you.  Confused

Don't worry, I wont steal it or anything or distribute it etc #Tongue

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon