Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:44 am
All times are UTC + 0
MASSN[TS]
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [24 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Jango
Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:54 am    Post subject:  MASSN[TS] Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Finally I make this guy. See and judge.

massn.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  137.58 KB
 Viewed:  12974 Time(s)

massn.jpg

massn.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  massn.zip
 Filesize:  14.75 KB
 Downloaded:  707 Time(s)

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

He seemd a little too dark. Perhaps he could be brightened a bit more so it doesn't look like he's in the dark. He looks good from what I can see, though.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think this one looks great! Maybe it's just dark for being Noddy...

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very cool. i like em alot. make a good Spec-Ops trooper. dont see any Remaps on him,though.

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Its reamp is on the shoulders but there small too small

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Jango
Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks. It isn't dark it's black (black guard) and it's small. uhmm, you're right anyway.

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'd post a zoomed image of him... you can't see much of infantry in a jpg; small details are all blurred.

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very nice, hmmmm you make very good cameo icons aswell, i gotta wonder how you do that :p

Jango
Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh, but the icon of the black guard (hell, what a name) is just a screenshot take it directly from the Model Viewer (another one but from a diferent perspective), and then a little use of photoshop, that's all.

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

uhm jango i have half life model viewer but how do i do to convert them from there??? do i have too take screen shots of them in the viewver or what?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol,
so where is this model viewer.. You mean you just took a screenie in SHP viewer & edited a lil?? hmm how did you stop it from pixelating.

Jango
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

denmon0728 wrote:
uhm jango i have half life model viewer but how do i do to convert them from there??? do i have too take screen shots of them in the viewver or what?

Yes, that's the point. This is what I ususally do:

1. Take TGA screenshots (that's the format, isn't it?) with a certain perspective and zoom.
2. Use photoshop (in my case) to make little things like change the background color, offsets, size,... and convert it to PCX.
3. XCC mixer to convert all the PCXs to a SHP file.
4. (opcional but worth it) Take the shp file and the OS Build editor and make shadows (huh...), or whatever.

Half Life Model Viewer:
http://www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-soft/hlmv/

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok well...man its gonna take me forever

Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

love the black gard  Very Happy  #Sniper "more targets to destroy"   (insert evil laugh here)......

TheGuardian
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't suppose you could make the black guard into ra2 sized infantry.

Jango
Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe, I think I made 3 different versions (3 differect sizes) but I don't know if they're still out there in my hd. I could check it out if someone are interested.

Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hey jango fixed that shp for you do you want me to post it here it may look diffent but i tryed to keep to the idea.

ps : can i use your shp for my mod please

request : can you add a crawl sequence to that MAASN

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well then hell have to do it by hand as the mdl files dont have it...

Jango
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

-Greetings-
Sorry for the delay, I've been disconected for a long time.

Do what you please dubzac58, just give credits or whatever.

denmon0728 wrote:
well then hell have to do it by hand as the mdl files dont have it...

That's right, if you want it you'll have to do it by yourself, so problably not.

silencedsonix
Medic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Question: where did you get the icon for your Vehicle Hijacker? I have been searching for the icon for some time, and would appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction, or post it in this thread.

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

silencedsonix wrote:
Question: where did you get the icon for your Vehicle Hijacker? I have been searching for the icon for some time, and would appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction, or post it in this thread.

Please don't revive dead topics. Mad That icon is from an older version of tiberian sun retro. You can also find it in Tiberian Sun Total War's .mix files.

VW x frt
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

cool! i'll use them in my mod as black leader is it ok with you? Smile

Thanks to LazerAce7 for the kick-@$$ sig and avatar Smile
MSN Name: fridrikur@hotmail.com
People... i need help for TS Flying Blood.. add me at msn if u wan't to help

XxpeddyxX
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Alex05 wrote:
silencedsonix wrote:

Please don't revive dead topics. Mad That icon is from an older version of tiberian sun retro. You can also find it in Tiberian Sun Total War's .mix files.
TSTW has pretty much 80% of TSR stuff inside the .mix's...

ayylmao on Discord

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

AH SNAPZ! Someone revived yet again this DEAD topic. #Mad

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [24 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!