Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:16 am
All times are UTC + 0
Side specifics
Moderators: Dalamar_TheDark
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Dalamar_TheDark
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:00 pm    Post subject:  Side specifics Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You may have noticed that there aren't many units. This is because I've only listed the core unit lists. I'm going to fully utilize the many sides in RA2 and have two sides with many different sub-sides with variations. I'd appreciate someone to design these mini-sides. So far there is:

LSD:
Russia
China
Spain
M.E.U (Middle Eastern Union)

UDG:
America
E.U. (European Union {no Spain})
Canada
Austrailia

Again, help would be lovely.

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LSD makes me think of other things... like drugs

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Alabastra
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'd love to help. What would you like me to do?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Oshog
General

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe you could give some of the sides parts of old Yuri stuff?

Dalamar_TheDark
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

L.S.D. has Gattling tripods, and there's others,  but I can't think of them.

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Initiates?I loved them!!!And tha Lasher tank.And the Boomer.Those are some quality units.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon