Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:06 am
All times are UTC + 0
THIS MOD UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
Moderators: Dragon Stein Cole
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
geekspeek
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:31 pm    Post subject:  THIS MOD UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I now control this mod (PM'ed Banshee about it).  I could use some help, though.  Several ppl have already expressed their desire to assist this mod, so post offers here, ok?

This mod is dead!
Ackron wrote:
It would be good if it was better.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:

geekspeek wrote:
I am formally requesting permission to take over development of Dragon Stein Cole's (mostly completed) New Tiberia Age mod.

Go ahead.

note:

1) I am not responsible for NTA mod.
2) Anyone can already take it, since it is open source. Make sure Cole is properly credited for his work.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

geekspeek
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

My various jobs (for this mod):
1. Project Lead
2. Programming
4. Maybe some cameos, but doubtful
5. Sounding Board for Other People's Ideas
6. Backup Mapper
(I know this mod is open source and is still officially Dragon Stein Cole's, but the P:NTA Resurrection Team needs a leader anyway, as it is highly unlikely that he's coming back.  If he does, however, I will immediately relinquish this mod to its original owner.)

This mod is dead!
Ackron wrote:
It would be good if it was better.

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

First,geekspeek,you are the new mod leader.Second-I can make some of the maps and we can use some of the winners in the open map competition.Third,you should start looking for coders and programmers.That's all.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

geekspeek wrote:
(I know this mod is open source and is still officially Dragon Stein Cole's, but the P:NTA Resurrection Team needs a leader anyway, as it is highly unlikely that he's coming back.  If he does, however, I will immediately relinquish this mod to its original owner.)

CCCP Gosho wrote:
First,geekspeek,you are the new mod leader.Second-I can make some of the maps and we can use some of the winners in the open map competition.Third,you should start looking for coders and programmers.That's all.

Just to make things clear, Gosho. He is the leader of the team that is working to ressurect Project: New Tiberia Age. He is not the leader of the mod. This is why I'm not giving him any moderation position here.

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes,but until the true mod leader returns,he is the mod leader.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No, he is not. The project is open source. Anyone can make a new version of it.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So even though now there is a team working to resurect the mod,you are keeping it "Open Source"?!That's not very good...

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm keeping it open source because the rights of this mod belongs to Cole and he wanted this mod to be open source.

I can't transfer the ownership of this mod to someone else if I've never owned this mod. I'd be stealing the mod if I did that.

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well,we'll give all the credit to Cole[for what he did] and say what we did,but atleast one of us needs a moderating status in order to keep the forum tidy.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No, no one is getting any moderation status for the reason I posted in my post above. If something goes wrong here, I'll deal with it personally.

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well,then OK.Thanks.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon