Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:35 am
All times are UTC + 0
What's your favourite RA2 unit?
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [32 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 2:05 am    Post subject:  What's your favourite RA2 unit? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Personally my fav is the virus.

All hail me

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
D
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well, i dont play ra2 much, but i would have to say either sniper unist liek the sniper and virus, or the chrono legioner (spelt wrong) guys

and also them Trucks, i think there called IFV sumthing, there cool cos they upgrade to whatever infantry unit is in it

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmmm, I'd have to say either the prism tank or the apocalypse tank, as they are both awesome. In Yuri's Revenge add the mastermind to the list (especially if you remove the three-person limit in the rules file!)

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
(especially if you remove the three-person limit in the rules file!)

- If you do that, it will be pratically invencible...

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Exactly, one time i changed it to remove the limit and allowed it to capture buildings. Then drove it through an enemy base... Twisted Evil

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LOL!!!

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That would be fun also add the mirage tank in for me, I love makin forest's of them plus with radar visible of they are more effective.

All hail me

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Tratos
General

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

has to be snipers except that nobody British really sounds like that.

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I just love those Mirage Tanks. There great, in mass quantities. They can take down tons of apocolypses. And my favorite side is France, those Grand Cannon are just way too good.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Tratos
General

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah, mirage tanks are cool, but so are Prism tanks, a large enough group can wipe out any base and their weapon range is long enough that they wont get mind controlled as they approach targets.

p.s. Grand Cannons aren't a unit (but they still rock...................literally).

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I actually like Chrono Legionairres a lot. Huge groups of them can shut down an enemy base and its defenses in one fell swoop. Not to mention if they get into trouble, they can just teleport out. The trick is teleporting them slowly so they don't pop into the enemy base and get killed while phasing in #Tongue

D
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

1 quick off topic note

if i make a mod wth YR version 1.000
will people with 1.001 b able to play it?

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I should think so. It shouldnt affect it at all well It might but Ive never seen game mods affected by version.

All hail me

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it depends on the differences between versions, if you based a part of your mod on a element of the game that only existed from V1.001 then people with 1.000 will not be able to use it but it will work, just not completely.

tyrane
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i love chrono legionnaires there the best

FS-21
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

My favorites are the Gattling tanks. Rolling Eyes

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

they are good, but so weak... I mean, you quickly destroy them with tanks...

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They stole my idea with the Gattiling Tank! Hey Banshe remember my voxel I made long ago that I called Gattling tank? It was a huge gattiling gun on a tank. Those Basterds! Im sueing! Twisted Evil

Anyway I just got Yuris Revenge, I thinks its preatty cool, although some units are werid. My favorite unit from Yuris Revenge is the Battle Fortress, when you have alot their unstopable! Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

especially filled with crono legionaires

All hail me

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

2 chronos, one seal and 2 gaurdian GI inside a battle fortress is a real party, dude.

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

damn straight! Very Happy

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i never really liked Ra2.. just the graphics, i love the superweapons but when you play against AI they build so damned fast its gay

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

so build some spy's and reset the timers.

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

At first I hated the graphics too, but now im used to them. I also hate superweaps, I never play with them online or in a skirmish game. Their just too destructive.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

you will not like Generals, TS. The superweapons there are even more destructive and you cant deactivate them :S... but they rule Wink..

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah, check out the POTD on RESCEN.

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That is amazing I want generals now but my comp wont run it

All hail me

Tapek

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like the rocketeer and the kirov airship.

(Keep ontopic people)

tyrane
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i changed my mind i like chrono commando's and chrono ivan's

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

never like the commando to ineffective against base defense unlike the legionaire which will disable your base defense before killing you.

All hail me

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The SW's aren't that effective Banshee, well not on their own anyway. Build about three or four nuke silos and THEN you're talking! Twisted Evil

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

prism tanks and maybe a mcv

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [32 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum