Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:28 pm
All times are UTC + 0
The new Zelda game?
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [44 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
idjit626
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:59 am    Post subject:  The new Zelda game? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Who else is savin up for it?

I just cant wait it looks so sweet!
An link gets to be a wolf wolves are cool!
And bomb arrows wich kick so very much ass!
Boomarang is a requirment! and it has a tornado thingy! I think it did in the traylor?

Dose anyone know why I hear some people say they are gonna get it frome Block Buster for $16.00?

^OWNED^

Vincent93
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Um ok this is just my opinian but NINTENDO SUX.  Very Happy  Confused

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
SniperGrunt
Grenadier

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

no teh origional nintendo and super nintendo rocked

"The high and lofty, they see me as weak, cause I won't live and die for the power they seek"

Vincent93
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SniperGrunt wrote:
no teh origional nintendo and super nintendo rocked

I was addicted lol  Laughing
yeah but they are stupid (although n64 was nice rev and cube suk)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
SniperGrunt
Grenadier

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah cube is preety bad.

"The high and lofty, they see me as weak, cause I won't live and die for the power they seek"

W/P
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

its all down to games,
Nintendo got stuck with all kiddy games like Mario and only 1 decent Resident Evil lisence, whereas PS2 and XBox had more grown up games (GTA and Halo etc) that have a wider audience.
But Zelda is still pretty good

ENGLAND 2006!!! HAWAY THE LADS!!!

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll definatly get the Zelda: Twilight Princess game. It looks good.

What about the new 'Sonic' game? Shadow the Hedghog? He's packin some major HEAT!!! An I think there's even a itty bitty bit of swearing in it (EI: ESBR Rating: Fantasy Voilince, Mild Languge)

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

geekspeek
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nintendo64 had Tiberian Dawn.  Let's not forget that.  Oh, and "Mild Language" for the ESRB would be something like "Crap" or "Heck" or "Darn", not actual profanity.

This mod is dead!
Ackron wrote:
It would be good if it was better.

D
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Vincent93 wrote:
Um ok this is just my opinian but NINTENDO SUX.  Very Happy  Confused

Why dont you go suck off $ony and Micro$oft you fanboi retard.

pd
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TP is a must-have for any Gamecube-owner, definitely.
Wind Waker was awesome already, I think this one gets even better,

I will get it as soon as possible Smile

Vincent93
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i wanna get the new sonic game that looks l33t

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Vincent93 wrote:
i wanna get the new sonic game that looks l33t

No one cares - try discussing the subject or make a sonic thread.

I have it preordered already - I have every Zelda game bar a few of the lesser known third party games not developed for nintendo consoles / handhelds.

ihateharriers
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lets get this straight:

1. GameCube sucks.
2. Older nintendo consoles kicked ass.
3.  Zelda Games kick mega ass.
4.  WindWaker sucked(exception of above).
5.  If i had a gamecube (i got an XBOX) i would probablyget it becuase it looks more like the older games.
6. A Link To the Past is my Third favorite game of all time.
7.  GameCube still sucks.

geekspeek
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

GameCube lets me play The Sims when my abandonware addiction has put viruses on my computer(s).  Don't bash the Gamecube.  Okay, you can bash the Gamecube, but it doesn't (completely) suck.

This mod is dead!
Ackron wrote:

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The gamecube doesn't suck - the abandoment of most developers towards the newer nintendo consoles means a lack of any titles which are highly anticipated. If you could only get your favourite games on the cube would it suck? No, you probably wouldn't think that would you?

geekspeek
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

he has a point.  The GameCube doesn't suck, the games for the cube suck.

This mod is dead!
Ackron wrote:

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Shadow the Hedgehog RULZ!!! So does the Cube!!!

ihateharriers
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

not only do the games suck, but in terms of performance it isn't that great nor does it have any online gaming at all, which is something you get on Xbox Live and whatever the PS2 uses.

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ihateharriers wrote:
not only do the games suck, but in terms of performance it isn't that great nor does it have any online gaming at all, which is something you get on Xbox Live and whatever the PS2 uses.

The PS2 has the poorest stats  in terms of performance I believe.
It has no online gameplay as there are no developers making games for it which are online oriented you may want to consider the fact that there is infact online capabilities, just look at the fact they had PSO on the console with online. It's a console as far as I'm concerned online play isn't what a console is for PCs are the best suited systems for playing games with others.
The games do not suck - that is a preconception based on the fact many of the games look cartoony. The games themselves can be very good indeed, super monkey ball is one of the kiddiest looking games I own yet it is also one of the most fun games I own.

Granted - the gamecube is very much in decline, there are no games coming out for it which are that big any more Zelda being the only real one right now. But what do you expect on a console practically ignored by a large majority of developers?

idjit626
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This topic was about the new Legend of Zelda game...

Now its about console how the @^*? did that happen?

^OWNED^

Vincent93
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You know what Shadow The Hedgehog is goin to be cool but its on the xbox and cube IS A ztyping SUCKY SYSTEM.

Edit: Ok fine Zelda is a bad game and i dont like them.

Last edited by Vincent93 on Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You have an unfounded opinion and choose to ignore points posted towards you - you're 'ztyping sucky person'

You can't have a conversation about a nintendo game if there's going to be morons interupting it to tell you how much a console sucks can you really, idjit?

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Uh, Carnivean, what are you talking about? PS2 is online.

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

First sentence = PS2
Rest = GC

DonutArnold
General

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Heh, my friend will buy newest Zelda when it's coming to markets.

But me, I'm having old PS2 and few games for it (best is SLY 2)
No way that I gonna buy GC and new Zelda for it, NO WAY!

So, what is the word around here?

geekspeek
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Off-topic: my cousin John-Reese had a crapload of money to blow once and bought one each of the major consoles to perform "durability experiments" (he damaged them in various ways and checked them to see if they still worked) on them.  His results were as follows:
GameCube- the best.  You could take a hammer to it and it would still work.
X-Box- Considerably less durable, but can survive being rolled down a flight of stairs and still function.
PS2- extraordinarily fragile.  You can hardly do anything at all.

On-topic: Zelda is really weird.  I don't know if I'll buy the new one.  I probably will even if it totally sucks because of my ambition to own every game ever made, but nothing is certain.

This mod is dead!
Ackron wrote:

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

geekspeek wrote:
On-topic: Zelda is really weird.  I don't know if I'll buy the new one.  I probably will even if it totally sucks because of my ambition to own every game ever made, but nothing is certain.

The new Zelda game reminds me heavily of Majora's Mask, not just because of the return to realistic graphics but the general feel of the game. Majora's Mask was considerably darker than the rest of the Zelda titles and as such, it's my favourite of the lot.
I'm looking forward to it substantially, and it's not all that weird - Links turned into Gorons, Fishes and Plants in the past afterall. A wolf however, is pure ownage. #Tongue

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, I liking Twilight Princess, as it's more for older people. The same thing with Shadow the Hedgehog.

idjit626
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

geekspeek wrote:
Off-topic: my cousin John-Reese had a crapload of money to blow once and bought one each of the major consoles to perform "durability experiments" (he damaged them in various ways and checked them to see if they still worked) on them.  His results were as follows:
GameCube- the best.  You could take a hammer to it and it would still work.
X-Box- Considerably less durable, but can survive being rolled down a flight of stairs and still function.
PS2- extraordinarily fragile.  You can hardly do anything at all.

They did that on XPlay too.

They dropped um like 2 stories and hit um with a sledgehammer and stiff.

PS2=broke
Xbox=brok
GameCube=Worked pirfectly!

Back ontopic

I am thinking bomb arrows pawn.
And the tournado boomarang is cool!
and and and... and wolfs do pawn!
and! and!!! eponya pawns majopy ass+u will b able to use swords and horseback swordfight!

^OWNED^

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

geekspeek wrote:
Nintendo64 had Tiberian Dawn.  Let's not forget that.  Oh, and "Mild Language" for the ESRB would be something like "Crap" or "Heck" or "Darn", not actual profanity.

And Conker's Bad Fur Day. Must not forget the giant poo monster.

And the Matrix-ending..

"Banned" RP here

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Who did creat the original Contra?

idjit626
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NOT A TOPIC ABOUT CONTRA! #Mad

^OWNED^

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*hijacks topic about Contra*

"Banned" RP here

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

geekspeek wrote:
Oh, and "Mild Language" for the ESRB would be something like "Crap" or "Heck" or "Darn", not actual profanity.

lol. YOUR WRONG!!! I just bought the game, and they say damn and hell. Nothing too fancy, but good enough.

Shadow: "And Eggman, your going straight to HELL!"
Eggman: "Aaaaaah"
*Shadow kills Eggman*

This is off of one of the many endings that you can get.

geekspeek
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

omigod omigod omigod.......the ESRB DIDN'T LIE!!!!  My world is collapsing around me.....quick show me an instance where they were wrong.  *Grand Theft Auto San Andreas appears out of nowhere*  Hallelujah!  My faith in life has been restored!

This mod is dead!
Ackron wrote:

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I sense... More sarcasm.

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dude, you could see that from space.

"Banned" RP here

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol. Deja Vu, BITCH!

geekspeek
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Windwaker sucked.  I really hate stupid-looking graphics in third-person games.  Does anyone else think Windwaker sucked?

This mod is dead!
Ackron wrote:

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In comparison to other zelda titles, it was the worst of the best. Which is a bigger achievement than many titles could lay claim to. The graphics were fine in my opinon - Of course they looked childish, that being the aim of them.

The main dislike I have for windwaker is the fact it was too easy to complete and that it was too lengthy in getting from place to place. If I wanted a sailing game I'd have bought one.

D
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The reason windwaker was made with cell shading graphics because Link was a child in it, and cell shading suit the child theme.

geekspeek
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"Catch a wild pig for me"   This game seems like it was developed FOR young children, not to portray Link AS a young child.  Although it is vaguely humorous.

This mod is dead!
Ackron wrote:

DeathRay2K
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I didn't dislike the celshading in Windwaker, but I agree with Carnivean, it was far too easy, and artificially lengthened because it was too short...

Who doesn't love catching wild pigs?

I just hope that Twilight Princess is more challenging.

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ztyping pigs... They're sick. U pick 'em up, and the start shiting all over you... SICK!!! But other than that Wind Waker wasn't too bad.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [44 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum