Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:22 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Threepwood for Chainstory Mascot!!!
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [42 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Threepwood for Chainstory Mascot!!!
OMG YES!
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Threepwood sucks! I suck! The whole WORLD sucks!
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 6:03 am    Post subject:  Threepwood for Chainstory Mascot!!! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Who thinks we should make Guybrush Threepwood and his hardy band of pirates the Chainstory mascot?

Last edited by UmmErrKane on Tue Mar 11, 2003 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Tapek

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Arr matey!

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey! He dies in chapter 40...heroically, but he dies... you need to rewrite a good part of your chapter...

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Look behind you, a three-headed monkey!

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Threeheaded Monkey: THREEPWOOD FOR MASCOT!

I don't care if he dies. Threepwood's too badass to die. He's like... He's like Kane. You can't kill him. Besides, if he becomes chainstory mascot, he comes back to life!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol, YES!!!! Make him the mascot! The hero of the Monkey Island games does not deserve to die in any way, shape or form!

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

if he appears in chain story 2, I'll kill him with the worse ways possible Twisted Evil

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wat u got against threepwood banshee, it's not like he's a bad guy.

All hail me

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol, You can't match my witty repartee.

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OOAK, you are a genius and should be crowned the mightiest lore-master of the game community. I was waiting for someone to figure our who Threepwood was Smile

Guybrush Threepwood is going to be in anything I write. I'm even going to find a way to fit him into TT, and when I get the new addon for NWN, I'm making a Ninja PrC character named Guybrush Threepwood.

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ummmm.........i would now like to draw attention to both my posts that, although being spam, quite clearly are both Guybrush Threepwood quotes and therefore request the position of co-"mightiest lore-master of the game community". And a prize (i dont know what yet though) for whoever can complete the insult from above - "You can't match my witty repartee".

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tratos I will happily share my position with you!!

*Waits for Tratos to turn around then shoots him in the back* Twisted Evil

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Shooting AND backstabbing, all in one manouver! I like!

It's been a long time since I played Monkey Island, and I can't remember any of those quotes Sad

I'm going to have to play it again Very Happy

Just out of curiosity, the three-headed monkey thing isn't from when the criminal is hanging him upside down of the bridge in the beginning of the second game, is it?

Tapek

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cmon, we have to include him now. I went through the trouble of making a banner for it #Tongue and a classy slogan! (It truly is the catch of the day!)

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, we could always do a Cabal cloning Kane type thing couldn't we? It wouldn't be too difficult for these talented writers we have here (probably not including me in that) to write Guybrush back in now would it?

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Kane wrote:

Just out of curiosity, the three-headed monkey thing isn't from when the criminal is hanging him upside down of the bridge in the beginning of the second game, is it?

No its not, i'll let you find it yourself since your playing it again, and i cant believe you cant remember the insult swordfighting.

Tapek

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OMG! THREEPWOOD WAS MEANT TO BE THE MASCOT!

THIS CAN'T BE A COINCIDENCE! THERE IS A CONNECTION!!!

Look at this! I was just playing my Warcraft 3 random team, and look who I got on my team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gentlemen, the picture has spoken. This image was not faked.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol... did he played well?

Tapek

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes, we won!

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ROFLMAO!!!!! This guy is god we HAVE to include him in whatever we come up with for this story.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

he gonna be killed, his soul gonna be vanished from the world and if anyone revives him, he gonna be tortured with the worst ways possible in my chapter and whoever revived will suffer as well.

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee, your not a ghost, zombie, or have a big flaming beard do you?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

no

DeathRay2K
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Liar! I can see that beard of yours!

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

word from zombies Wink

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnsssssssssssssssssssssssss.... ! braaiiinnnssss!!

*sounds of flaming scimitars stabbing and slicing a hoarde of shambling zombies*

Ahh, now, to comment on Banshee's comment about my comment about the comment refering to Threepwood being dead, commenting on my original comment that Threepwood should be the chainstory mascot:
Ahem.
THREEEEEEPWOOOOODD FOR MASSCOOOOTTTTTT!!!

If anyone kills Threepwood, I will fly to their house and kick them once in each 'nard with my ebola-covered dagger-tipped size 19 Doc Martins... And then bludgeon you to death with a toad.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice... reserve a ticket to flight to Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. Wink

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

By an OVERWHELMING win of 1 vote, I proclaim Threepwood to be the CHAINSTORY MASCOTT! Arrrrrrrrr!

Renaming forum Very Happy

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The forum doesnt host only chain stories... renaming the forum back to Fan Fiction...

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sad

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol, the titanic battle of the admins beckons......

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Kane wrote:
By an OVERWHELMING win of 1 vote, I proclaim Threepwood to be the CHAINSTORY MASCOTT! Arrrrrrrrr!

Hooray for democracy.

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

He may be chain story mascot but he is dead now. and un reserectable

All hail me

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh don't worry, where there's a will there's a way....

Kane I'm sure you happen to have some of Guybrush's tissue samples conveniently close to hand don't you?

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mwahahahaha. And remember, Threepwood is an NPC! :O. NPCs can't be killed in real life, so he just respawns back at the beginning!

Tratos: I concur. Yay for Democracy! Very Happy

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

what is NPCs? Btw, dark magic kills every soul, everything that would allow him to ressurrect, so nothing can ressurrect him again, never...

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

An NPC is a non-player-character. They're computer played characters in RPG games, so Kane is a PC (Player Character) because he's controlled by me, whereas Threepwood is an NPC (Non-player-character), because he's a computer player. You can't kill him in real life, because he doesn't exist in real life.

Also, because he's one of my characters (NOT TO MENTION THE CHAINSTORY MASCOT :O), you can't kill him, according to the rules.

Don't make me declare AdminWar on your ass >: )

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OH, SO, BUT... HE IS NOT IN TIBERIAN SUN. HOW CAN HE BE A COMPUTER CHARACTER? sO, EDIT YOUR CHAPTER REMOVING HIM AND I REMOVE HIM FROM MINE AND IT'S FIXED.

NinjaThreepwood

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How dare ye' suggest I not be worthy of the chainstory! I be the chainstory mascot! Yarr!

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice try, Kane... but your new "member" will be banned...

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol, was there really any doubt that was me? Don't ban him, actually, I might use that pseudonym sometime in the future. I'm deleting the old one I used for testing, though #Tongue (Hulk_Smash)

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

he is not deleted... just banned...

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [42 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon