Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:20 pm
All times are UTC + 0
XCC Mixer repairs.. in a way..
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject:  XCC Mixer repairs.. in a way.. Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Since I'm not sure exactly where this goes.. but.. anyways..

For all you morons who went out and bought TFD the second it hit the shelves, here's a fix for the Tiberian Dawn, Red Alert I, Tiberian Sun, and Red Alert II directories.

Open XCC Mixer.

View --> Directories

Manually open the TD/RA/TS/RA2 folder and copy the line at the top.

Paste it into the correct line.

Hit Ok, and restart your XCC Mixer. Unless I typed something wrong or you did something wrong, it should show all the .mixes for the games.

Also very helpful when you moved the folder.

"Banned" RP here

pd
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hm... this tutorial is really for people who don't have any idea...
the bad thing, people without any idea don't come here.

moving the folder results in the "everything explodes after about 30 seconds" bug, at least in RA2/YR

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I thought thtat was a Generals fail-safe to prevent people from installing it multiple times on the same computer..

"Banned" RP here

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This only sorts TD and RA1. I'm building a tool to fix it, so it will be obsolette.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon