Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:25 am
All times are UTC + 0
Tutorial Requests!
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 5 [216 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
Redeemer
Civilian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hey all, Does aneyone here know how to add A 3rd race to Tiberian sun all the prevouis links are broken, If you could tell me that would be nice, I know all the basics e.g
[GDI]
Name=GDI
Suffix=GDI
Prefix=G
Color=Gold
Multiplay=yes
Side=GDI

[Sides]
GDI=GDI

and adding the units to the new race but i cant get them to show up when i choose them in Skirmish

MT
General

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Redeemer wrote:
hey all, Does aneyone here know how to add A 3rd race to Tiberian sun all the prevouis links are broken, If you could tell me that would be nice, I know all the basics e.g
[GDI]
Name=GDI
Suffix=GDI
Prefix=G
Color=Gold
Multiplay=yes
Side=GDI

[Sides]
GDI=GDI

and adding the units to the new race but i cant get them to show up when i choose them in Skirmish

Look harder before throwing your problems on others!

http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18889

Redeemer
Civilian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmmm indeed, I must of got lazy Wink Thanks

Chrono Crusade
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello everyone.

I was wondering if someone could make a more detailed guide using XCC or any other modding tool for Tiberian Sun: Firestorm ...

You see, I'm trying to add units like the MARV and the
Hyperion to Tiberian Sun: Firestorm, but I just don't know where to put the files in...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Shakar
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If you're hoping for Garrisonable units, Yuri's Revenge is for you :p Anywho, the tuts around here basically explain what to do with XCC mixer for the respective tuts, like the ones for adding tanks will tell you to make a new mix called Expand02.mix and to put the new tank's VXL and HVA in there, or for adding infantry will be the same, just in Ecache02.mix and without the HVA but instead of VXL a SHP. So the tutorials around here pretty much cover all of the most used features of XCC Smile

malaitotoro
Civilian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:00 am    Post subject: Random Ion Storm and Meteor Shower Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can someone tells me how to make random random ion storm or meteor shower appear in skirmish map. The one in the rules ini doesn't work.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

- Create a new trigger and call it 'Random Ion Storm' or whatever you want to and set it on repeat (if you want the Ion storm to continue coming and going of course)
- Create a new event for that trigger and select event number 51 which is 'Random Delay'. The description for random delay is "Delays a random time between 50 and 150 percent of time specified.", so in the parameter value, chose your time (60 is one minute in-game, 120 is two minutes in-game, 180 is three minutes in-game etc.).
- Create a new action for the trigger and select action number 44 which is 'Ion Storm Start', the description says "Starts an ion storm sequence to run for the specified number of game frames.". In the parameter value section, type down your number for however long you want the Ion Storm to run for in-game (Same as above, 60 is one minute in-game etc.).

Simple, yes?

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the rules.ini keys do work. The problem is that nearly all original maps have in the [SpecialFlags] section the key IonStorms set to no which overrides the rules.ini key and prevents IonStorms to occur.
Edit the maps and set IonStorms=yes and you can now define/edit the IonStorms in rules.ini.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

NeoTerraNova
Civilian

Location: People's Democratic Republic of Kalifornistan (Occupied California)

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Okay, for my first post (since I haven't found it anywhere) I'd like to request (pretty please with cheeseburgers) a simple tutorial, list, or topic outline for Newbies that defines exactly what CANNOT be done when modding TS/FS. Simple things, like..

-You cannot make Helicopters that look and behave like real world helicopters should. There is no way to "perfectly" emulate helicopter blade rotation. Multiple workarounds of varying tolerable nature are discussed elsewhere.

-When you make a new unit, you cannot overwrite certain units in TS directly. Example being a Medium Mech. You cannot make a new unit that has the name [MMCH] without doing (x, y, z)
(Personal experience, but thanks to all the helpful data here, I found a workaround - "tech out" the unit with Tech Level -1 [I'm sure other ways exist, but I'm new] and manually replace all mentions of the unit in the individual Campaign Mission files).

..basically, a list by someone far more knowledgeable than I about things that can't be done because they're hard-coded not to work the way we're attempting. It doesn't have to be longwinded or really cover too much advanced stuff, but simple things would be helpful. For one thing, it might stop or slow down the occasional "I founds new heli hax!" posts that I've seen several times. Also, while I did figure out the Mech thing myself, it would be nice to pass along that info to the next guy who's just starting out.

I should point out, I'm not *incredibly* new at this. I made my first small, personal edit to the rules.ini file YEARS ago, when I first got TS. I didn't like the E1 rifle sounds. One thing led to another and.. well, I still do modifications strictly for my own enjoyment, but I think that's what a lot of casual readers of PPM are doing. From what I've read, it certainly seems that way. Anyway, I do want to thank everyone here for all the useful data I've gotten so far, and hope my Tutorial Request sounds interesting enough to catch someone's eye.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
St0rm
Laser Commando

Location: eating cheese sticks at my new laptop, getting constipated

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

First off, welcome aboard to ppm [generic welcome wagon greetings]
You can practically do anything in Tiberian Sun in-game if you know how to manipulate the rules.ini, art.ini, sound.ini, and ai.ini. The only one I don't know how to manipulate is ai.ini. I always get an error message in my version of TSTW (I am editing it myself and have added over 20 new units) when I edit the ai.ini

Revolutionary
Commander

Location: Scotland, starting a Revolution Cameo: metricon. Posts:???

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

St0rm wrote:
First off, welcome aboard to ppm [generic welcome wagon greetings]
You can practically do anything in Tiberian Sun in-game if you know how to manipulate the rules.ini, art.ini, sound.ini, and ai.ini. The only one I don't know how to manipulate is ai.ini. I always get an error message in my version of TSTW (I am editing it myself and have added over 20 new units) when I edit the ai.ini

the TS engine isnt that good and there are a lot of hard coding, impossiblitys, and general muck ups
(st0rm try changing the drop pod infantry, adding in a new super or adding an other amphibious apc then youll see some of the limitations)

@NeoTerraNova Welcome
i agree it would be a great referance if done well
i believe there may be a topics short of like that some were but if not i may start one for people to submit limitations thay have found.
(if i start it or find it ill edit it in to this post Smile )

Edit; This may help but a full list is needed)

Last edited by Revolutionary on Mon May 18, 2009 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There is too much that you can't do in the TS engine, it's a shame really cause there is so many little issues with TS that are holding TI back. Blah, ztype TS, use YR. #Tongue

St0rm
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe you need more coders like, oh I don't know (seriously I don't know)

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

St0rm wrote:
Maybe you need more coders like, oh I don't know (seriously I don't know)

Yep, you obviously don't know as TI has both Lin Kuei Ominae and Me working on coding. Razz We know exactly what we're doing, what can and can't be done etc. I'm referring to the fact that there is too much that can't be done in the TS engine, it tends to hold modders back from achieving what they want to do.

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's a bit difficult to really make a list of things you can not do in TS for several reasons;

There is so much you can not do.

At one time people would say Naval Yards are impossible but the logic gets cracked, same for many other things we currently consider "impossible" I wouldn't want to discourage some people from still tinkering.

NeoTerraNova
Civilian

Location: People's Democratic Republic of Kalifornistan (Occupied California)

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, I was thinking more along the lines of basic "Don't Do This" sorts of things, with the newer, less experienced modder in mind, such as the two things I pointed out. "Advanced" things (stuff you wouldn't expect the average "Hey, I want an Abrams/Apache!" modder to think about) would best be saved for an "Advanced Don't Do This" tutorial.

I'm more thinking it would be handy just to have a basic guide around so we know some elementary things we can and cannot do. I'm sure there's a whole huge list of things one can't do with the Engine. Like, make a tasty cheese sandwich, for one. Give Harpy's realistic rotor blades for another. And, being just a basic list, it can be tweaked and changed as time goes on.

And thank you for the welcomes. I figure I've been reading your thoughts all this time, I ought to speak up on something. ^_^

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
St0rm
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

One of my relatives is a game maker and create an entire from scratch (not an online game). I might be able to contact him to help you... He could creat a different engine that also runs like the TS engine. I don't really know if I am spouting useless stuff or not Confused

epicelite
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can you tell me how to make a component tower into a single building?

Like...

Build a component tower with a RPG/SAM/VC already on it?

I figure it has something to do with just adding the add-on as a normal turret or something.

jerry32j
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's pretty simple if you know what you're doing.
I'm kind of rusty on TS modding, though, so I can't really give a tutorial...
But what you would need to do is merge the SHP of the two buildings (tower and turret) and merge and clean up the codes for the two buildings in Rules/Art.ini's.
I would recommend using the turret as the base for the merge. For example, if you are going to turn a component tower into a vulcan component tower, use the vulcan turret add-on's [NAME] when you work with the Rules.ini. That way, you won't have to mess with any AI things. Just make sure that the component tower itself is also given some use and matching image, since the GDI AI will still build them before placing the add-ons ontop.

"But what about the Tiberium!?"
-Nod Tib Harv, Tib War III

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The turrets are SHPs, the best way to illustrate what to do is look at TS Retros Laser Turret code on how to get a SHP turret, copy something similar to that but be mindful of AI errors. Let the AI build the old component tower and its upgrades just disable them with TechLevel=-1 and make new nonAI defense being the ones with them already on it.

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In rules.ini simply create 3 buildings (you can clone the component tower 3 times if you want) and make sure all 3 of them have a different [ID].
Give Image=GACTWR to all 3 of them and add TurretAnim=GACTWR_B for the vulcan turret, TurretAnim=GACTWR_C for the RPG turret and TurretAnim=GACTWR_D for the SAM turret.

After doing this you may experience the component tower bug (where the AI just keeps building component towers until it has filled the complete map with them).
If this happens, change WallTower=GACTWR to WallTower=GAPOWRUP and the AI should go back to normal.
If that doesn't help, try making a clone of GAPOWRUP (don't forget to give it Image=GAPOWRUP) and then changing WallTower= to that instead.

Obviously component towers will then no longer connect to walls.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL
Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just don't give IsBaseDefense=yes to the clones and the component tower bug shouldn't appear.

Public SHPs

Tools

epicelite
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Any way to make them connect with walls?

Ok I got them working, how can I make their icon in the sidebar be the picture for the upgrade? I tried change "Image=XXX" to the respective names for the upgrades, but then there is no tower under them.

PS:
Also I recall their being a GDI Radar with upgrade spots on it? How do I enable that to replace building a upgrade center for ion cannon? :3

Orac
President

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Recently I've been looking through the mapping tutorials, and I have all of the terrain/overlay/object placement all right and understood, but I can't find many of the INI tutorials anywhere. I don't know how far back they're buried, and the search option has given me nothing (but I learned some useful things about triggers anyway).

I am wondering specifically about decreasing the intensity of lightposts, which seems to be common mapping knowledge, and I'm still not total sure how to rename civilian units and structures.

If anyone knows where the tutorial got to, or knows the answer anyway, then I'd be very grateful to you Smile

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here's a simple lightpost tutorial for you.
Renaming units and structures etc. is really simple stuff, just add the building/units file name (For example, [NAHAND] ) to the map in notepad and add underneath 'Name=' alter the name by adding whatever you want.

Code:
[NAHAND]
Name=Hand of Aro

Orac
President

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks Aro Smile
I was just a little hazy on the secifics.

That helps a lot.

Ordosherrscher
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Its quiete simple. Copy the [BLABLA] and then just wrizte the tag, you want to change, under that
like:

[NAHAND]
Cost=1000
Points=200
Armor=concrete
Primary=sonstwas

You dont need to copy anythings, which arent changed...
This can be donw with all BUT art.ini. Dunno if it works wih tempereate though...

And for all, who didint knew it: You MAY CREATE Buildings/Units/Warheads/Animations/Particle/... in a map.
Just like this
[Warheads]
100=UberMega

[UberMega]
Verses=100;100;100;100
InfDeath=1

Of course u need to add all tags, but since some are already defined by the definiton (^^) you dont need to add them.
Too bad that you can't add Art.ini though. It screws a lot of possiblities....

If you got a question, ask me, I mad a lot online maps and Im known for my mods on them....

Think of me as Nordos, 'cause Banshee wouldn't rename me

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There is plenty you can do with the engine, its just, can you find a way to use it...

St0rm
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Asking this will probably make me look stupid, seeing as I have been coding for three years (I first started just by simply editing the font on the Renegade menu, then TS, then TSTW (thanks TheDvD, but now the download links are broken), but for so long I have not been able to successfully add a downloaded unit from TibWeb (I want to add that sweet Nod Scorpion Heavy Walker) I add all the .ini codes, but i feel like somethings going wrong in the art section (the cameo doesn't appear and neither does the unit when it comes out of the war factory, just an error message)

Palkia323
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:19 pm    Post subject: SketchUp to Voxel? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is it possible to convert a SketchUp 7 model into a voxel? If so, how?

3ds Topic
Clicky

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Only if you can find a tool that creates a 3ds file from the SketchUp model. Though i have no clue if there exists one.

\EDIT
just googled for "sketchup" and "3ds" and found this. Maybe it helps you.

Public SHPs

Tools

Palkia323
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks LKO, I'll check it out.

3ds Topic
Clicky

BluPhoenix
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:52 pm    Post subject: Painting Random Trees? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Okay, so I'm a noobie at forum trolling and cannot find (unless i spend the next decade) anything on the "paint random trees" tool.. All I know is that mine does not work, or I cannot figure out how to get it to work.. can someone help me out on that?

Again, I'm a noobie at trollin so yeah.. Bare with me.

Thanks..

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This should fix the random tree painting tool.

Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

so you want a TS Tutorial?? on what??

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

He wants to randomly place trees via the Paint Random Trees function in FinalSun.

Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

that is a question matze should answer cuz that is nothing to do with TS

vladek515
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

finalsun is related to TS

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Final Sun is obviously something to do with Tiberian Sun, plus I gave the lad the solution.

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yep, Mazte is gonna come down here.

vladek515
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe dump question but can someone make a tutorial about how to make your own weapons?

RaveFromHell
Medic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:21 am    Post subject: MCV that builds tanks and is a refinery Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi I was thinking of working in a side that had an MCV which could build basic things like defenses, but it wouldn't need factories because it could build units (kinda like in CnC4 except CnC4 can suck my balls...)or a refinery, because it could also be that, it would be a huge structure that could deploy and undeply, it would have an opening animation for tanks, and a docking station for harvesters.
If this is possible please guide me through, if one or more of these aren't possible in the same structure please also let me know how to do two (EX: MCV + War Factory, that would still rock).
Thanks for the help!

RaveFromHell
Medic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:42 am    Post subject: Weapons tutorial Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

vladek515
Grenadier

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thanks , what you want is not possible in one structure butthere is a way
MCV deploys into construction yard undeploys into vehicle 2 deploys into war factory undeploys into MCV
Or
build a mobile warfact and from that you build vehicles that deploy in the necessary buildings

RaveFromHell
Medic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*sigh* yeah I know I can do that, but i was hoping for a 3 in one building to make a geurilla faction...
Oh well thanks for replying, best of luck on your weapons and such

RaveFromHell
Medic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:23 pm    Post subject: Creating a cloaking Superweapon Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Alright this is for the pros i'm thinking, Is there any way to make a cloaoking field SW? Like in CnC3 or Generals(GPS Scrambler) Where all units in a given area become invisible?
I was thinking I could use the same 'logic' or w/e you would call it(I don't know TS Jargen) as the cloaking thing in a goodie crate?
Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Revolutionary
Commander

Location: Scotland, starting a Revolution Cameo: metricon. Posts:???

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I dont believe this is possible threw superweapon manipulation which would be the only way of doing so. Extended Tiberian Sun (ETS) however did allow the creation of stealth superweapons like you described however there are some bugs (1 friend and foe can be stealthed and deployable units will lose there stealth when deployed)

The ETS help file is incorrect so ill post my code. (i dont know if this is a superweapon which is to be added in to the Hyperpatch yet)

Code:

[SuperWeaponTypes]
x=StealthSpecial

[NASTLH]
SuperWeapon=StealthSpecial

; ******* Special Weapon types *******
[StealthSpecial]
Name=Stealth Field upgrade
IsPowered=false
RechargeTime=7.5
Type=Upgrade
Action=Clocking
SidebarImage=BATRICON
UpgradeType=CLOAK
UpgradeRadius=3
UpgradeValue=1.0

[ActionTypes];(i just  put this under the Special Weapon types)
Clocking=329,16,4,516,-1,12345,12345

using ETS that should give you a stealth field superweapon which has the "battery/power" icon as a cameo and uses one of the power on/off cursors

RaveFromHell
Medic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:34 pm    Post subject: Cloaking SW Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks for the fast response, and the awesome help, however what is Extended tiberian sun exactly and where can i get it? Also hyper patch?
I heard of things like that which extend TS's modding possibilities, but how do they do this and can i transfer my mod to it?

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Public SHPs

Tools

RaveFromHell
Medic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Alright so I'm looking at the forum now, what exactly has he changed in the .exe? I can't seem to find a list on changes?

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 5 [216 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon