Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:57 pm
All times are UTC + 0
PPM Chainstory 2 :: Comments!
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 3 [114 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next
UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Even if option 2 wins in the poll, I'll kill off Kane and use Threepwood instead.

You can't win, and there's always the chance this'll spawn an adminwar...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

in fact, if option 2 wins, you cant change yourself to Threpwood since the characters who write the chainstory cant be killed and who write is Kane, not Threepwood.

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I can kill my own character off. The rules mean that you can't kill ANOTHER character off, but if you think it advances the plot to remove your character somehow, you're allowed to do so.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Okay, well, all I can do is hope Banshee doesn't try to destroy my chapters anymore. Everyone just ignore the huge flurry of fighting Wink

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

and you destroyed several of my chapters....

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol, I think i'll take this opportunity to point out that we're in 'Warp Reality' mode in this story. Doesn't that mean that we don't have to strictly follow the rules of TS and that they are open to expand upon or change completely as we so wish? Its a story for crying out loud, why exactly do we need to worry about it being half-way serious? I agree with Banshee in that we shouldn't do anything completely stupid like resurrect characters out of thin air (though I do believe Kane made an honest mistake in that respect) but we've got to have some fun with this story don't we?

By the way Kane, go ahead and call me oak in the story if it makes it any easier for you.

Tapek

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've adopted the Oak fad as well.

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yea, Oak just sounds cool. Oak, aka. One of a Kind Smile

Professor Oak! ... damn, now I want to play Pokemon again :S

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It looks like someone (aka Tapek) ignored sections of my chapter that are now in size 24 and colour red and it's bold as well. Kane left the GDI base because it was too well defended to him. He wouldn't be able to act alone...

Tapek

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No, he was in the process of leaving. He was just about to leave. You didnt say he actually left.

Didn't you say you werent writing in this story anymore anyway, banshee?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yea, I just wrote that story to kill threepwood. Ok? You know why? Because my chapters are ignored by you and Kane.... specially by you, Tapek...

Tapek

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*Sigh*

Banshee, what have I ignored? Apart from the kane leaving thing, which I just explained.

Your acting like I am deliberately ignoring your chapters. I am not, but sometimes its hard to figure out what you mean, and I mean no offense by that.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

you ignored on chapter 4 as well, several details... including the Nod defensive plan. In the old chain story you had also ignored several important stuff from my chapters.

Tapek

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes, but I dont do it deliberately. Sometimes your chapters are hard to understand.

On the other hand you deliberately kill Threepwood.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

check chapter 10 again? Is he killed?

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, you changed it. He was killed by a missile before #Tongue

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes, he was, but that chapter was censoured. We can no longer put what we want in the chapters we write. So, it's not worth writting chapters here anymore...

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tapek, I think you kinda missed what I was trying to do with the rubber bullets. It was intended to be something I did of my own knowledge (for reasons I can't go into right now), would you mind editing your chapter and leaving the bullet change as an unknown factor right now?

Tapek

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Edited.

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks a lot dude

Tapek

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No problems.

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So what does everyone think to said twist in the tale? Let me know

Tapek

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Its good, but why does Abelifester want kane alive?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

to use him Twisted Evil

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol, like it says in the chapter. Kane can now warn Nod about the GDI's plan to sneak attack them, meaning Nod can cancel it out, meaning both sides are severely weakened which allows the cyborgs to roll through.

Tapek

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aaah, it all makes sense now.

I'll wait for Kane or someone to make the next chapter.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh no, you guys added LC to the chain story again? Embarassed... it gonna be always the same way.... nah, dont make Nod and GDI allie themselves against LC... it will be ridiculous....

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No I think GDI and NOD should work together against the Cyborgs. Nod can take out LC by them selves

All hail me

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Gahh how the hell I'm I ever supposed to get anywhere if nod keeps gettin reinforced. Thank god for my rapid fire multi targeting rail gun. and the fact that it flies and super armor.

All hail me

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nod's not reinforced, they just have different kinds of units now (CCSI and KI, as well as Nod). But, man, the good guys always have a rough time of it. Also, the flying, firing, cloaked mammoth that hits 10 enemies at a time? It's kinda... uhhhhh... cheap? Confused

And, yea, Oak kinda screwed you guys when he join the cybinators Wink

Yoshi
Hungry Hungry Lizard!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ide also like to comment, that a railgun is a mass driver - firing a depleted uranium slug with spinning electro magnets - not an energy weapon like you guys are using them. when the railguns it the limo, it would simply fire a giant hole through the whole thing, burning anything in its path with plasma (super condensed heat - technically plasma #Tongue)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We're assuming it ignited the energy tank. Though, I'm pretty sure we all realize it's a kinetic weapon.

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok, so I'm leaving for another continent, I think I'll come back with a bang then one way or another.... leave my character out for a couple of chapters will you guys? I gotta think about this one.

Tapek

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Make sure you dont kill Arakasi though.

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I only need my super mammy so I can stand a fighting chance later.

All hail me

Tapek

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nobody else has anything quite as near as strong as a cloaked, flying MMK2!

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes but I figure GDI will be nearly over run we'll become crushed nearly and it'll be like me and threepwood. GDI needs an edge of some sort.

All hail me

Tapek

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Youve forgotten Yoshi. He single handedly defeated half the nod army.

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You gotta admit, man, a flying MMII is stretching it a bit Wink

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Don't worry Tapek, me and the master-spy are going to have an epic battle spanning two continents, before finally coming back to haunt all of you lot Twisted Evil

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lmao. Arakasi is cool, so don't kill 'em off. Well, unless he goes out spectacularly or something.

BTW, just so everyone knows, Kane is DEAD. I killed him off. He's not coming back in any chapters, so, even though Kane has the irritating habit of surviving Ion Cannons, missiles, and giant pikes through the stomach, and coming back unscathed and twice as pissed, this time he's out of the story. I'm debating putting another character in to take his place, or just using Threepwood as my main character for now...

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

fair enough, just to make it official, i'm NOT going to kill arakasi

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Okay, fair enough (It'll help for people to know when they're writing chapters)

This chainstory looks like it's gonna be almost as long as the last one @.@

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well that's not a bad thing is it? Wink

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll blow some of my weps to hell if Kane there does take threepwood and he stays

All hail me

Tapek

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cast section added to Chainstory!

Tell me if Im missing anyone, or if you want your picture changed (Supply me with picture you want)

Tapek

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dont let the story die again, guys. Someone post a chapter.

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2003 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:

Quote:
Hellfire - "OOAK may have been converted to a cyborg but his GDI tracker is still active, and he has acted like a spy to us, and on our radar there is a huge load of cyborgs headin our way."

Er, Oak's on another continent @.@

That don't matter he had already went to the base to have his armor put on him.

All hail me

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
He punched in some custom INI lines and the doors rolled open, admitting a custom made Titan fitted with a minigun and LRM rack as well as its cannon

I didnt build him a titan I gave him a bus like he built in the beggining.

All hail me

Yoshi
Hungry Hungry Lizard!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why have a bus when I can have much better equipment?

Ide also like to state that there are no SRM's on the mech.

Its a titan with the usual cannon, over under 30 caliber miniguns on the left, and a SRM rack built into the top right of the turret.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 3 [114 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon