Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:36 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Become Affiliate!
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 2 [72 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Added Smile

Silen
Chameleon Spy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Name - Red System
URL - http://redsys.ru
Russian Sage Modmaking Portal.
Your button already added.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Added Smile

Ickus
General

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello Banshee, I am seeking affliation for vampirefreaks.com's C&C group.

a bit about VF.com is a social networking site, like myspace. but mostly for sub-cultures like "goths,ravers,rivetheads,punks..etc."

Name:C&C_Cult.
URL: http://vampirefreaks.com/cult/Command-And-Conquer
Description:
The C&C cult is just a little group atm for C&C fans on Vf.com. It mainly covers news on C&C and place for general banter. I am hoping to get more people involved and hopefully get some more modders in the group. Wink

Tore
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject: Command & Conquer Communications Center Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Command & Conquer Communications Center is a small Command & Conquer Community. We support modding as well as mapping and we have our own WOL server's called the Alternative Westwood Online Server's (AWOS).The site is still under construction so it will have some down times. We hope that we and PPM can affiliate so our community can grow and possibly give PPM more members as well. Smile

Link: http://www.cnc-comm.com

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@Tore: Site added.

Ruud
Civilian

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:32 am    Post subject: Affiliate Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Added.

[wog]colonel
Civilian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Name: WarOfGenerals
URL http://www.warofgenerals.com

this is the french portal of mods on command and conquer series :
red alert ,tiberium ,generals,bfme,renegade...
Thanks in advance, [wog]colonel.

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

Location: Hampshire, England. Creating RA2: Moscow's vengeance

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bansh, check cncwarzone.com, it's now one of those stupid ad sites that offer half-related searches about stuff...

It's advertising welding...

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's expired, that's why you see ads Wink

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

Location: Hampshire, England. Creating RA2: Moscow's vengeance

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

expired that quickly? Damn...

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've made a clean up in the affiliates. But there are still four suspicious ones:

-> GamesModding.com -- site offline at the moment I tested.
-> CnC3Forums.com -- site offline at the moment I tested.
-> CnC Legends -- name changed and it is under construction.
-> TiberiumWeb -- our traditional affiliate is still offline and at the moment, it has a dull page saying that they are working to fix it.

And added War Of Generals.

[wog]colonel
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thank's for add warofgenerals .
I had my next add your site.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We have updated the affiliation terms today. Now we are accepting to affiliate to any site that has game or mod development content.

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
OrangeNero
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A mate of mine who should make his debut here soon has shown me this site some time ago
http://www.uuumodyr.de/
It is not mine and I don't know them but maybe interesting for ppm?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey guys, I just wanna point out that our affiliation program is related to the site http://www.ppmsite.com rather than the forums.

@Kenosis, the link should point to PPM (and not the forums). And, if you like using buttons, you can use the following image for PPM:

I've edited the news to make it more clear. A link to RA2 DIY has been added to http://www.ppmsite.com (Look at the right side menu, at Affiliates)

@OrangeNero: His site might be looking like a mess, but it would qualify for it, as long as he adds a link to PPM. I've seen a link to the Media Hut there.

FRAYDO
Chameleon Spy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:59 pm    Post subject: W3D Hub Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi, room for another affiliate? I am here representing W3D Hub and would like to make a request to become an affiliate.

Our website: W3D Hub

Our community is one of C&C FPS mods, based on C&C Renegade and the W3D engine. We feature Red Alert: A Path Beyond, a FPS mod set in Westwood's Red Alert universe that puts you directly in the war between the Allies and the Soviet Union. Steamroll over Europe in the fearsome Mammoth Tank or repel the invasion with Longbows and Phase Tanks.

We also feature Tiberian Sun: Reborn, a FPS mod set in the Second Tiberium War of 2033. Immerse yourself in the dismal atmosphere that sets the stage for the continued conflict between GDI and Nod.

Our community has more games in development, such as Red Alert 2: Apocalypse Rising and Battle for Dune: War of Assassins.

We hope you accept us into your community, and we thank you for your time.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok, I'll add you guys as soon as I touch my laptop (which may take a while, since I'm in another country right now).

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

FRAYDO
Chameleon Spy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thank you! We'll add your link right away.

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon