Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:57 am
All times are UTC + 0
terrace for gen gen
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Tactical Trance
Combat Engineer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject:  terrace for gen gen
Subject description: helping cnc rising
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

idk y im posting this here really. i just spent all night maknig it and i think u guys would appreciuate looking at it. its an exact replica traced through a transparency window lol... u cant see the boundries but they are what u see in ts. im really happy with it and forced myself several times to keep going. i really really hate adding the lil terrain details. this is also my first map i ever made and first time i even looked at the insides or evne played generals in a year. i thank cncden for their world builder tutorial. 1 day of work right here! Surprised

terrace.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  217.91 KB
 Viewed:  12795 Time(s)

terrace.jpg

Elerium-155
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Heh, when you've been working seriously in the mod life, you'll be working on a small voxel for 2 months Wink

Nice map anyway, looks pretty nice. Haven't really played Generals though. Perhaps some foliage?

Mr. Pokey
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks nice. Needs some more details - but they ARE annoying to add Wink Keep going Smile

Organised Rules.ini by Judeau

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Advancer..

Nice map, better than I could do, anyways..

"Banned" RP here

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

w00t!

when will this be done!!!

Fellshyun
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh nice, are you doing that for a mod of yours or something?

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah, nice map, wish I could do maps for Gen. but it doesn't work Sad

Fellshyun
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What generals doesn't work or the worldbuilder?

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

generals...and zero hour...both don't work. They worked fine last year, when I last time played them, but then after 2 motnhs I tried again, and it didn't work! Sad I can't reinstall it, because it can install it self only once, and then if try reinstall, it gets int. errors Sad it's strange...

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon