Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:00 am
All times are UTC + 0
Tutorial Requests
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 10 of 12 [558 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Next
deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How to make an Alarm Weapon that make our units/allies noticed and command theirself to Area Guard?

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not possible. (Not sure if Ares provides a logic which allows a weapon to change a units current command)

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That would be cool, for example:

A command vehicle without weapons, but can order all units oround it to attack specific enemy without selecting them. Or something like enemy targeting systems scrambler (the enemy will target the targeted unit instead of what the enemy player is commanding them)

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Chaos Drone says hi.

Sir Shockwave
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think Graion tried making this an Ares/AttachEffect logic once. I recall him not being able to get it to work.

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Atomic_Noodles wrote:
Chaos Drone says hi.

Hi, but chaos drone's attack is very limited.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

this is just some warhead that affects projectiles

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Agent Z
AA Infantry

Location: LocationNotFoundException at RealLife.Location.find() at line: -1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I could use a tutorial on how to make such a transparent wave effect for warheads, which I have seen multiple places by now...
For example on a MO stream and on the post above.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's Ares's Ripple.Radius.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Agent Z
AA Infantry

Location: LocationNotFoundException at RealLife.Location.find() at line: -1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks never knew what "Ripple" meant, now I know.

Sir Shockwave
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here's an annoying one that generally gets overlooked -

Helicopters. Specifically, working helicopters with Rotor Blades that actually work. I know it's possible, but as ever my attempts to create one are not working. Simply cloning the Siege Chopper code doesn't work. Giving it BalloonHover=yes does stop it from landing, but the rotor blades stop working unless it's in motion. I've even tried Landable=no as an alternative, but it doesn't work that way either.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

IdleRate=1

=======================
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Siege chopper has also DeployToLand, its spinning because in actuality its trying to land but since it can't it reverts to the flying so it ends up "rotating" its rotors.

But yeah you could also try IdleRate

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have no idle rate here, and helicopter is working, its all time in air, rotating rotors all time of course.

[APCH]
Image=APCH
UIName=NOSTR:Apache
Name=Apache
Prerequisite=GAWEAP,GATECH
Primary=HelicopterCannon2 ;ChopperCannon
Strength=350
Category=AirPower
JumpJet=yes
Armor=light
TechLevel=2
Sight=7
Speed=15
PitchSpeed=1.1
JumpjetSpeed=30 ;params not defined use defaults (old globals way up top)
JumpjetClimb=10
JumpjetCrash=40 ; Climb, but down
JumpJetAccel=12
JumpJetTurnRate=6
JumpjetHeight=500
JumpjetWobbles=.01
JumpjetDeviation=1
Owner=YuriCountry
Cost=1400
Soylent=1400
Points=15
ROT=5
Crewed=no
ConsideredAircraft=yes
Explosion=TWLT070,S_BANG48,S_BRNL58,S_CLSN58,S_TUMU60
MaxDebris=3
VoiceSelect=ApacheSelect
VoiceAttack=ApacheAttackCommand
VoiceMove=ApacheMove
VoiceCrashing=ApacheDie
CrashingSound=ApacheDie
DieSound=
ImpactLandSound=GenAircraftCrash
;Locomotor={4A582746-9839-11d1-B709-00A024DDAFD1} ;flying
Locomotor={92612C46-F71F-11d1-AC9F-006008055BB5} ;jumpjet
MovementZone=Fly
DamageParticleSystems=SparkSys,SmallGreySSys
;AuxSound1=BlackOpsTakeOff ;Taking off
;AuxSound2=BlackOpsLanding ;Landing
ThreatPosed=0
SpecialThreatValue=1
VeteranAbilities=STRONGER,FIREPOWER,SIGHT,FASTER
EliteAbilities=SELF_HEAL,STRONGER,FIREPOWER,ROF
Size=15
SizeLimit=2
HoverAttack=yes
AllowedToStartInMultiplayer=no
IsSelectableCombatant=yes ; TR
Crashable=yes
;CanPassiveAquire=no ; Won't try to pick up own targets
SpeedType=Hover
MoveSound=BlackOpsMoveLoop
EnterTransportSound=EnterTransport
LeaveTransportSound=ExitTransport
PreventAttackMove=yes
TooBigToFitUnderBridge=true
Trainable=yes
Turret=yes
Bunkerable=no; Units default to yes, others default to no
DeployToLand=yes
BalloonHover=yes
SelfHealing=yes
JumpJetTurn=yes

PPM Halloween Season 2021

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DeployToLand has wacky sideeffects with AI.

IdleRate=1.

=======================

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I haven't have any problems and I am using it for months constantly, for years overall.
Which side effects should it have?
Here, AI just builds helicopter, when build few of them, then attacks me and thats it. It normally behaves like any other unit.

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DeployToLand can't use move to way point or similar scripts, because it has to land to complete that command but it can't & gets stuck in a loop.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Parasite03
Cyborg Artillery

Also Known As: ZivDero

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach wrote:
Ripple.Radius.

It seems that a lot of Ares' tags descriptions are not present in the documentation and that's really weird.

What in the name of insanity is this? I FRICKING LOVE THIS LOGICCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOHEEAWWWWWWWWWWWYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW PEW PEW PEW PEW BOOM BOOM BOOM!! Nice I love this!!!! Ferriswheel bomb, Dive bomb. New Logic discovered thanks to Kenosis Very Happy

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

=======================

Parasite03
Cyborg Artillery

Also Known As: ZivDero

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oooooops... But I still think I've seen some tags that are not described.

What in the name of insanity is this? I FRICKING LOVE THIS LOGICCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOHEEAWWWWWWWWWWWYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW PEW PEW PEW PEW BOOM BOOM BOOM!! Nice I love this!!!! Ferriswheel bomb, Dive bomb. New Logic discovered thanks to Kenosis Very Happy

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, you can't find post-0.4 tags in the 0.4 doc, that's sure. This means that WIP features won't be documented in the main doc, ofc.

Besides that, only inheritance and disabling debug commands are undocumented, first is because it doesn't work entirely(see https://bugs.launchpad.net/ares/+bug/ini-section-includes-section-templates as reference), latter is indeed a whoops on our side.

=======================

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Guys, I have small problem, I need help.

I need unit (vehicle type) which has attach effect invisible anim assigned, and that anim spawns particle over time.
How? Can someone show me example codes.
Unit has attach effect, it has assigned anim which is invisible, but spawns particle over time.
Or any way how unit can spawn some particle over time without losing weapon? Thats why I have AE in mind.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Code:
[BlackHoleWH]
AttachEffect.Duration=-1
AttachEffect.Animation=BLHOLEAE

[BLHOLEAE]
Image=DUMMYSHP ;uses a dummy animation 1x1x1 SHP
Damage=1
Warhead=BlackHoleAnimWH
Rate=200 ;damage delivery speed is affected by rate
LoopCount=-1
TrailerAnim=BLHOLETR
TrailerSeperation=1 ;tweak this mainly
[BLHOLETR]
Image=DUMMYSHP
SpawnsParticle=BlackHolePart
NumParticles=1

=======================

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach! Thank you man, you are only one bothering to reply.

Thanks for examples, but Where is that first warhead attached for?
I should not lose unit's weapon anyway, so attach anim should be separated so it will spawn particles while units is firing weapon, while moving etc etc...

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's an example. You can use a Techno-AttachEffect for that too with a different Duration and Delay. The main trick is within artmd anyway.

=======================

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

warlock
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Someone got a tutorial to create the Pre-RA2 Heavy Tank warhead? I'm looking for one...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail YouTube User URL Skype Account AIM Address
Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

warlock wrote:
Someone got a tutorial to create the Pre-RA2 Heavy Tank warhead? I'm looking for one...

Burst=2

Divide Weapon Damage in half (i.e: its 150 its gonna be 75)

warlock
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Atomic_Noodles wrote:
warlock wrote:

Burst=2

Divide Weapon Damage in half (i.e: its 150 its gonna be 75)

Thanks Atomic! Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail YouTube User URL Skype Account AIM Address
datmax2014
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Need help... Change of AImd.ini need...

How to make AI build a MCV after the first Cons Yard was destroyed?

Thanks for support.

E1 Elite
General

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can search in ModEnc for AI terminologies. It also contains DeeZire's_INI_Guide.
http://modenc.renegadeprojects.com/images/RA2YR_INI_Bible_Pack.tar.gz
http://modenc.renegadeprojects.com/Mistakes_In_DeeZire's_INI_Guide

PPM main page - left side panel also contains details on the sections of ai ini file.
http://www.ppmsite.com/

Tutorial-index thread also has AI tutorial:
http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17399

If you find it difficult with text editors, new tool for editing aimd.ini is also available:
http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=38259

Can look at an example contained in a tutorial for TS, where an idle mcv is created first and then it
gets deployed when con. yard is destroyed:
http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34943
(YR and TS are a little different, like the new mission hunt script is 11,15 for RA2YR instead of 11,14 for TS)

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I need a tutorial about opening models from CnC3, RA3.

I have 3DS MAX, but I could not find a tutorial about using it correctly.

I have opened models from Generals, but don't know how to open other models.

Edit:
Also, is there a way to make GAGREEN (Like TS Pavement) be placed on anything else, but clear ground(like sand, grass etc.)?

Thanks!

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxeQoEM_iVd-F-xUIwleyQ
PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey guys, can someone give me hint how to create cloak generator with attach effect?
I want building type to create cloaking area effect, but to hide infantry and vehicles/aircraft, not buildings itself. How can this be done?
Also, does attach effect cloak generator lag as TS-Styled one?

mevitar
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

1. Make a weapon with AreaFire=yes.
2. Add cloak AE to the warhead.
3. Modify the warhead verses so they don't affect structures.
4. Make the CellSpread large enough.
5. Add AttackFriendlies=yes to the structure.

And as long as you won't cloak structures, the lag will be minimal, if any at all. It's structure cloak that lags the most.

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks but its not working, I did something wrong. I must manually to order building to attack any unit, then everyone in radius will be cloaked but for 100 frames, after that I need to click again.
Whats wrong? I also tried without ApplyDamage=no, with higher damage etc etc...

;Psychic Sensor
[YAPSIS]
Image=NAPSIS
UIName=Name:YURIRAD
Name=Yuri Psychic Sensor
BuildCat=Combat
Prerequisite=YACNST;YATECH ;PROC; REFN can't be prereq YAREFN,YACNST; acts as yuri radar, so different prereqs NATECH,NACNST
Strength=750
Radar=no
Armor=wood
TechLevel=3
Adjacent=2
Sight=10
Owner=British,French,Germans,Americans,Alliance,Russians,Confederation,Africans,Arabs,YuriCountry
AIBasePlanningSide=2 ;gs 0 for Good, 1 for Evil
Cost=1000
Points=50
Power=-50
Powered=true
Capturable=true
Crewed=yes
Explosion=TWLT070,S_BANG48,S_BRNL58,S_CLSN58,S_TUMU60
DebrisAnim=Dbris1sm,Dbris1lg,Dbris4sm,Dbris5sm,Dbris4lg,Dbris7sm,Dbris8sm,Dbris5lg,Dbris4lg
MaxDebris=15
MinDebris=5
ThreatPosed=0 ; This value MUST be 0 for all building addons
DamageParticleSystems=SparkSys,SmallGreySSys,BigGreySmokeSys
DamageSmokeOffset=220, 390, 150
AIBuildThis=yes;GEF it's the new radar, the computer needs to be able to build it now for prereqs. AIBuildThis=no ; ;took it out at HY's request -DB To fool the player -- it's not like it's necessary.
HasRadialIndicator=true
Spyable=no ; A spy can do something to this, works like captureable
ImmuneToPsionics=no ; defaults to yes for buildings, no for others
Primary=CloakWeapon
HasStupidGuardMode=false

[CloakWeapon]
Damage=1
ROF=90
Range=10
Projectile=InvisibleHigh
Speed=40
Warhead=CloakWH
AreaFire=yes
ApplyDamage=no

[CloakWH]
Verses=5%,5%,5%,5%,5%,5%,0%,0%,0%,5%,5%
Rocker=no
CellSpread=10
;AttachEffect.Animation=
AffectsEnemies=no
AttachEffect.Duration=100
AffectsAllies=yes
AttachEffect.Cloakable=yes

EDIT: It works. I forgot to add Attack Friendlies on structure.
But I found another problem. I hear repeatedly cloak sounds each time weapon should be fired again, actually when units cloak/decloak. They become visible again, then get invisible etc etc...
What should I change/add so units will be all time invisible while in radius, and get rid of that annoying constant sound?

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Either make the effect 10-20 frames longer or make it attack faster.

PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not working. I tried already, I put ROF=20 Speed=100 but same.
I cannot put effect to last longer because of another side effect: Cloak already lasts 100 frames. That means that affected unit can actually move outside of generator's radius and be invisible until 100 frames ends.
Radius is here only to get cloak applied, but that does not mean that unit wont be cloaked once it leaves radius of generator. So player or AI can actually abuse system, if I put 150 or 200 frames, and being attacked, he will apply cloak shield into units, and send them to attack, meaning, for long frames units will be invisible even when leaving radius of generator, or even if generator is disabled via power or got destroyed. In the middle of battle, this can actually be unfair.
But I do not care for that if generator will work actually.

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wild guess but have you tried AttachEffect.AnimResetOnReapply=yes?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes I did and still no effect.
I figured out how to make it auto targeting and cloaking all time, I need to add IsBaseDefense=yes on building.
But however I still have problems with constant cloaking/decloaking of units. They simply cannot be cloaked all time

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What about if you use the normal Cloak Generator logic with "Cloakable.Allowed=no" on the buildings?

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Damage=0.

=======================

warlock
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well another one! Someone knows if it's possible to convert some Half-Life models to SHP... Both HL1 and HL2... Because I'm looking for creatures based on them to be part of the Tiberium fauna... Nihilant, Panter Eye, Tentacle, etc... There is some tutorial? o.O

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If you can get a HL 3d-model importer for 3ds max, the rest is pretty straight forward.
-get HL
-convert the HL models into a format that 3dsmax (or other 3d prog) understands
-set camera and lights
-set the animations (you probably have to do them again, as the imported ones might not fit to the game: e.g. too slow, too long, or no anims at all imported)
-render the frames
-convert the rendered frames into SHP
-do some minor SHP edits in SHP Builder (removing a few bad pixel)
-done

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

warlock wrote:
Well another one! Someone knows if it's possible to convert some Half-Life models to SHP... Both HL1 and HL2... Because I'm looking for creatures based on them to be part of the Tiberium fauna... Nihilant, Panter Eye, Tentacle, etc... There is some tutorial? o.O

well, im just saying HL2 model exporting is little bit confusing rather than HL1

warlock
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lin Kuei Ominae wrote:
If you can get a HL 3d-model importer for 3ds max, the rest is pretty straight forward.
-get HL
-convert the HL models into a format that 3dsmax (or other 3d prog) understands
-set camera and lights
-set the animations (you probably have to do them again, as the imported ones might not fit to the game: e.g. too slow, too long, or no anims at all imported)
-render the frames
-convert the rendered frames into SHP
-do some minor SHP edits in SHP Builder (removing a few bad pixel)
-done

I see LKO... I got gmax, so each frame will be a model setting camera and light need the right angle I really don't remember the number, then render the frames can be the difficult part... isn't it?

Also Thanks LKO!  Very Happy

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Guys, how to make a "not delayed" weaponfire?

Ex: Boris pointing a target with target laser

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Inviso=yes on the weapon's projectile and don't bother to give it the projectile an image. Check some projectiles with Inviso=yes to see what I mean.

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i know how to make a single laser, but my request is how to make a laser weapon that wont stop fire until the target is destroyed?

Did you see Boris' Laser Targeting? fires lasers until the target is destroyed, even its different laser (IsLine) rather than normal laser (IsLaser)

Krow
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Use the normal gattling logic and IsLaser=yes tag. Voila. You got yourself a non-stop firing laser.

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Krow wrote:
Use the normal gattling logic and IsLaser=yes tag. Voila. You got yourself a non-stop firing laser.

How about infantry?

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 10 of 12 [558 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon