Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:28 am
All times are UTC + 0
Animations, radiation, and and superweapons (Dooffy read)
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Tratos
General

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 9:55 pm    Post subject:  Animations, radiation, and and superweapons (Dooffy read) Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok, couple of questions for those of you who know more than me.

1) Can i make an animation trigger another weapon to fire?

2) If no can i make a warhead or animation create radiation?

3) This ones for Dooffy, Dooffy did you play the MP test of Generals if so could you tell me if there were any GLA superweapons or abilities that are no longer in the game please.

Thankyou.

D
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol, i dont usaly look into te ra2 forums because i dotn play ra2, but i had a FEELING that i was needed Wink

any way, yes i did, and as far as i can remmber, te only things that r diff from the MP test and the proper game is the ztyping glicthes and bugs, and the gameplay (the actual game is ok, while the MP test was shite cos of all the bigs n shite)

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dooffy wrote:
lol, i dont usaly look into te ra2 forums because i dotn play ra2, but i had a FEELING that i was needed Wink

lol, i would have said please but it wouldn't fit in the title.

Dooffy wrote:
any way, yes i did, and as far as i can remmber, te only things that r diff from the MP test and the proper game is the ztyping glicthes and bugs, and the gameplay

Damn, not even one thing different, cos ive heard somewhere about a GLA terror cell but i dont know what it did.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Ok, couple of questions for those of you who know more than me.

1) Can i make an animation trigger another weapon to fire?

1) weapon? No. That's why people use airburst weapon. But the animations can make damage and you can select the damage radius and it can make noises, so I believe that it's pratically another weapon without projectile.

Quote:
2) If no can i make a warhead or animation create radiation?

2)Believe it or not, but I think Tiberium=yes has something to dow wiith it. The code is still active in the game, even if there is no tiberium anymore. It's funny to see that it's a common code for nukes.

Quote:
3) This ones for Dooffy, Dooffy did you play the MP test of Generals if so could you tell me if there were any GLA superweapons or abilities that are no longer in the game please.

3) Few things like a wind power plant, gla airfield and gla prison were part of (or made for) beta versions. GLA has 2 special powers that only appears in campaigns like the other sides.

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

1) I ask because i have the anthrax bomb working as a superweapon, but not as a 'weapon'. Basically because its a superweapon it only uses a warhead not a projectile aand its not actually 'fired' therefore not having a weapon. I can make warheds be radiation=yes but this only determines whether radiation imuune units are affected by it. The actual ground radiation code is in the firing weapon therefore not usable by this superweapon. Ok, so since this is not (it appears) possible i will instead try to make the warhead create a green light around the explosion to emulate radiation.
2) In a warhead (in RA2) Banshee the tiberium=yes code determines wheteher it destroys tiberium, in this case ore, but im not sure if it works or is just residual from TS.

3) I know about the power plants, airfield prison etc... im really looking for something cool to replace the scud storm (which Crying or Very sad sadly is not possible without removing the nuke).

D
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well, cos the MPT was shite, so i only played with the USA and GLA once

darkness
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
2) In a warhead (in RA2) Banshee the tiberium=yes code determines wheteher it destroys tiberium, in this case ore, but im not sure if it works or is just residual from TS.

It seems that all warheads destroy tiberium (ore) in RA2 even though they all seem to have tiberium=no

devin11590
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the nuke was/is a super weapon, and its also a WeaponType, and it leaves radiation. If you are talking about generals, then your in the wrong place.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
SeaMan
Man of the Sea

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:

2)Believe it or not, but I think Tiberium=yes has something to dow wiith it. The code is still active in the game, even if there is no tiberium anymore. It's funny to see that it's a common code for nukes.

It means only that warhead can damage Tiberium overlay.

RadLevel= is for weapon. It makes raditation.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
devin11590
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it should be RadLevel=50 or higher to even matter... the nuke is originally set to 200, i think. in my mod theres a nuke at 2500 rad level, but thats a different story

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon