Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:29 am
All times are UTC + 0
Which is the most promising mod at PPM at this moment?
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [49 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Which is the most promising mod at PPM at this moment?
Tiberium Odyssey
56%
 56%  [ 64 ]
TAKTICS
23%
 23%  [ 27 ]
Galatic Warfare
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
Reign Of The Steel
18%
 18%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 113

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:49 pm    Post subject:  Which is the most promising mod at PPM at this moment?
Subject description: Some dummy poll to replace the april's fools.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here's 4 quick options:

1) Tiberium Odyssey
2) TAKTICS
3) Galatic Warfare
4) Reign Of The Steel

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I vote for Tiberium Odyssey.

EVA-251
General

Also Known As: evanb90

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAKTICs, but TO is inches behind it.

Cadre
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAKTICS hands down.

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can I suggest the addition of Derelict Soil and Crusaders to that list? Both mods are being made by one person, and they both look very promising. They may not have as much publicity or support as the other listed mods (especially TO, TAKTICS and RoS) but Loki and Droke are trying hard and have put a lot of effort in. They certainly have a lot of potential and should be recognised.

To be blunt, with the exception of the teleporter pad in this picture (which will look nowhere near as good) I don't see what Galactic Warfare is in this list for.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Both Derelict Soil and Crusaders are on very early development stages (pre-alpha). So, it's too early to call them promising.

Galactic Warfare is also pre-alpha, but they are pre-alpha for a year and they have much more stuff done than both mods above.

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's not exactly fair, in the short time they've been around those two mods have produced very good content. If you look at Galactic Warfare, I see that very little has happened of any actual interest. It has a rather poorly edited story, the news is mostly filled with information about mod delays rather than anything constructive (as well as being a year out of date) and there is very little in the way of ingame work, just renders.

And Galactic Warfare is in pre-alpha too, is it not?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Galactic Warfare is also pre-alpha, but they are pre-alpha for a year and they have much more stuff done than both mods above.

(I've added that in an edit... it might have been late for you)

THE Protagonist
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAKTICS by far, there is no comparison

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Reign of Steel. That is simply the mod to await.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tiberian Odysee or TAKTICS? hard to say...I wait for TO more, I have a relationship with TS...(j/k) Laughing

Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tiberium Odyssey all the way

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAKTICS promising? Lol! its fun, but not really something to really wait fr, IMHO.
RotS is the best, with TO right behind it (RotS has 5 sides, the best grahics, except for Exodus. TO has sweet terrain though)

Scrin Commander
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I voted for Tiberium Odyssey since it says it will b very focused on completely turning TS upside-down in a new and diverse way u know? #Tongue lol but I do like ROTS though u know, but TO promised a completely new TS game and new SP campaigns for both sides u know? rofl Very Happy

D
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Where is Final Dawn?

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Final dawn hasnt seen progress in far too long, anyone who would vote that most promissing is in need of a urgent lobotomy.

NOD-Kane and Brotherhood
Cyborg Firebomber

Location: In a building,creating the fench Brotherhood of NOD and recruiting...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:09 pm    Post subject:  ... Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think that Tiberium udissey is better than Tactiks... Confused

Muldrake
Supreme Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice to see what people think of TO Very Happy

I have to say ROTS and TAKTICS are promising. They've produced so much work over a short period of time, and the team size is either one or two people, where as TO has a huge team, and relatively slow preview than the other two #Tongue

TO won't be done for a while, I think in all honesty we promised too much.. (In true TS Style! #Tongue)

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm sure when TO's released, it's gonna be spectacular!

DeathRay2K
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, I voted for ROTS. just because it looks so damn good!

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

First Place: TO
Second: ROTS

_->TF:ADW mod player<-_
Red Dragon

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm looking forward to TO but I'm expecting I'll get to play ROTS first. TO gets the vote however.

Havoc
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, it's a tough one for me. I'd choose both TO and ROTS, but I prefer TS not RA2, so TO (ROTS would be my choice for RA2 mods).

Elerium-155
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

1) Takt
2) TO
3) RotS

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

1 place:Tiberium Odyssey
2 place :TAKTICS
3 place :Reign Of The Steel
4 place :Galatic Warfare

On the list

I vote for Galatic Warfare under that is it TO and then ROTS Wink

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TO is looking to be quite promising and they have an excelent team, but I'm fowarding more to TAKTICS, due to their originality allied to great graphics. And I love Mario games.

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAKTICS period. I can't say how much I love Mario games, and for this fact, the excellent work being made by the TAKTICS crew, but TO comes in second for me hands down.

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

List:

D-Day(I know its not even hosted here, but OMG. Its D-Day)
TAKTICS-By far a very unique idea. Its so nice that now we can kill those Toad buggers, and the mod is fitting of Nintendo's style.; Just hope they dont close it down.
TO-Dont have to explain.
ROTS-It doesnt have a storyline, which turns me off, but the graphics are nice.

DuplExxx
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAKTICS is the coolest mod ever!
one of FEW mods that does a TC. AR2500 is also great but still TAKTICS is THE BEST!!!

Why shoud I become the leader of one nation, when I can control the entire world?
-Yuri

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Carnotaurus wrote:
List:
ROTS-It doesnt have a storyline, which turns me off, but the graphics are nice.

Hey! ROS have story line too,but my english not good enough to explain.[it's like KKND+C&C abit] Razz

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Im definately looking forward to Reign of steel, some very nice graphics there.

Zodiac
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

1.TACTIKS Looks just so frigging good.

2.TO Terrrain and graphics loo very promising.

3.RO(t)S Just so frigging nice graphics , five sides...

blubb
General

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TO Smile why? i don't think i have much to explain #Tongue

Reign of Steel, even when it not has a story holy master creates a unique style for fast battles in a cool crazy universe with cult factions and becoming cult factions, i can't wait for the mutation punk freaks Very Happy and not at last cause of the KKND feel factor Smile

Tactics - tough i have not really a relation to this mod but i will download and check it out when it's out #Tongue

galactic warfare - same here well see name sounds interresting Smile

Hydraw Art on Facebook

3obz
Civilian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Taktics is easily the best! maybe coz I love mario so much... but the mod itself looks bloody awesome!

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TO, because I'm in love with Tiberian Sun. Yes, progress has slowed, but that's because dear old Morpher is moving.. Also, Quality takes lots of time.. and they have such HIGH quailty work. Everything is well planned.

Then RotS, because it's a really good looking mod, and Holy Master has very good graphical skills. I expect great things from that mod!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
ShadowLord
Grenadier

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well although I voted for TO if I could bvote twice then it would be TO and ROTS, both look amazing!

XxpeddyxX
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have no interest in TO whatsoever (no offense) It's just so slow, and not a bit exciting :/ The terrain and voxels look sweet though. #3

Return of Steel is sexy and promising to me. Love the graphics and the pace it's at. #1

TAKTICS is just awesome #Tongue I love the terrain, it's so mario_world'ish. #2

Galactic Warfare um, haven't checked it out yet.

ayylmao on Discord

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like most of the MODs - and I like new crazy MODs - I even have an Idea for that... sadly my lack of computer graphics kill it...
Looks interesting on paper though...

friday-13th
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ROTS is really goood...but TO gets my vote,they both look very interesting and nice,but TO gets my vote.buit i would play ROTS first.....so why i vote TO...well i dont know,they ae both good,no questions asked...interseting 1 person voted GW

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Tony
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAKTICS..thats really all i can say...

NOD-Kane and Brotherhood
Cyborg Firebomber

Location: In a building,creating the fench Brotherhood of NOD and recruiting...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey I have a new ranking for the mods:
-TO Very Happy
-TO
-TO
-TO
-TO
-to
to
to
Razz Laughing Laughing Very Happy

Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well IMO they all look pretty good. although i havent looked at much of the 3rd one im sorry to say. but i voted TO as i really like it. my next choice woulda been TAKTICS though. Smile

Dreadlord
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I still cannot decide between Tiberium Odissey and Reign of the Steel.

Lightstorm
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'd say RotS because I like TS but I hate the sidebar and the limitations on it. still TO looks sweet.

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

...Watch your bumps there.

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

we should make a new one of these. I wonder if TS:Rise of Ominous will get any votes XD

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It will. As long as you spell it out correctly #Tongue

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Gosho, you and your spelling! Rolling Eyes #Tongue

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Team Black wrote:
Gosho, you and your spelling! Rolling Eyes #Tongue

You should do that Team Black, check your sig, it says "Rise of Ominous" instead of "Rise of Omnius", which is the correct spelling #Tongue

And yeah, I wonder if we would get some votes...

EDIT: Forgot to vote; My vote goes to TAKTICS, since the I like the idea a lot, though I must say that it was really hard choice #Tongue

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [49 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon