Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:08 am
All times are UTC + 0
Extended Tiberian Sun Engine
Moderators: Global Moderators, VK
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 11 of 14 [678 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Next

You want it?
Yes
93%
 93%  [ 170 ]
No
6%
 6%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 181

VK
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I must finish some stuffs and release 3.00.
(I think I will release simultaneously ETS 3.00 and RP 1.08SE) Smile

Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah and you can bet ya pants i will release TS: DOTL
when ETS comes out no doubt i'll try to use most of the new code.

CVCvk can you please add in a text document what you added thanks.

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I dont know which patch i do like to have more... #Tongue

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Both!

Sir Modsalot
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I want ETS more, actually. TS always was more fun for me to mod than RA2/YR.#Tongue

[quote="DCoder"]There is no sanity left in this thread.[/quote]

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Though the limitations...of TS...

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

destiny, what do you think the reason is for ETS?

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

To give you guys a reason to dream a bit? #Tongue

Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

and extand the limits of our creative side.

Xeno
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I can't believe i've totally missed this thread 0_o i must be going blind.

Anyway rather then me go through all 11 pages, is there any lists etc as to what things have been done so far. Like the RP list of changes and additions etc? I am VERY interesting in this project Smile

Muldrake
Supreme Commander

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Xeno
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok thanks Muldrake Smile

XxpeddyxX
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Destiny wrote:
Though the limitations...of TS...

That's what makes modding TS interesting. ;D

ayylmao on Discord

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Actually, that's what this project is FIXING :p

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thats what ím sayin...

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I know... I just thought peddy's answer was kinda weird.

Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

these are impossable in TS but there on my wishlist...but can ETS be impoved to do

*edited*

ok i'll expain

random mission generator (makes single player missions automaticaly )

Formation movement (box , vee, line fromation )
Improving the harvester AI ( more effeint routes ie: no in the path of enmys or near their base )

Mortar infantry. (yes depolyable infantry and able to fire super weapons as well when deployed and undeployed)

A bridgelayer/combat engineer (makes briges)

Aerial recon super weapon (super wepon that works like spy plane shows icon but after chage automaticly flys all over the map reveiling the map slowly you cant stop this super weapon form firing or start the super weapon this weapon only works once)

A technician-type unit that can field repair vehicles to 50% (stop this acting like a medic ?)

Minefields. (but not act like a limpet done an be able to be deplyed by a vehicle)

The ability to knock over trees.(but not be crushable )

Trenches ( like a building that can be garasioned by units like RA2 but the units take the damage not the building when facing tanks but when facing infantry the infantry inside the trench cant take damage aand btw tanks can't cross this.)

Sabatour (like Commando, but turns off buildings for a set number of mintines)

-muldake
*A Paris Gun (super long range artillery)
"Grand Cannon" and you mean just extend the range of weapons* in a sence but fire in a slow arch not a high one ...(manly to do whith weapon charaterics)

ok this i think is the imposable ones sorry i didn't edit it im in a hurry #Tongue

Last edited by Dubzac on Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:05 pm; edited 3 times in total

John Galt
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tell me, how long ago was your brain donated to science?

Muldrake
Supreme Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

1) Add them to the wishlist, not here..

Also..

Mortar infantry.
You mean Deployable infantry?

A bridgelayer/combat engineer
That cool vehicle from GI Joe that lays bridges.

Doubt that'll ever happen.. Making bridges work was one of the things which took a lot of time for the developers with TS. And its a pain in the arse to play around with.. Confused

Aerial recon?
Erm, just give MoveToShroud=yes for aircraft... Rolling Eyes

A Paris Gun (super long range artillery)
"Grand Cannon" and you mean just extend the range of weapons..

Trenches
Partially (at least) possible to do. Just requires some terrain editing. (or Rocks/Trees). You just use a form which is passable to infantry, but not tanks..

Sabatour (like Commando, but is stealth and has only a pistol)
Eerr.. Just make a guy stealthed, with C4=yes and give him a pistol weapon... Rolling Eyes

Guard dogs (can detect stealth units)
I'm sure Doggie=yes or IsCanine=yes or something already does that?
That or give it sensors=yes?

Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can some one clear ETS wish list out of stupid suggestions? :\
No... better put em into its own section "What will never be done, you fckng noobs" just to aviod posting this crap again.

Last edited by Gangster on Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Muldrake
Supreme Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Probably a good idea. Renegade, would it be possible to do something like that, to make an extra page for it?

John Galt
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's a wiki, people. If you want to categorise the list, create the votelist, whatever, you can do that yourselves. Wink

Muldrake
Supreme Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

French Cannon..
Dubzac. It *is* the "Grand Cannon".
And If you want an Artillery to not arc so high, just put High=no.
And if you don't want it to arc at all, just put arcing=false

All these things which were "impossible" in TS.. if you actually knew the code, maybe you'd see that half of them were possible..

And there is now a "Deadlist" underneath the Wishlist, thanks to Gangster.
If anyone sees something which is either completely stupid, quite literally impossible for TS, or something requiring so much work its simply not worth it, please move it to the Deadlist..

And.. check your edit before you put it up.. the spelling mistakes and grammar make it stand out. It doesn't look good. And its bad to leave it for someone else to correct..

Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok Muldrake
yes i am a bad speller and yeah im form a poor background i suppose that anwers your question. Sad

yes there are alot or re-posts abot the same thing and yes it is ratter stupid. Confused

also i think the stuff that cant be done should be geryed out and a cross to be stuck there and key saying this can't be done. Wink

Renegade
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Muldrake wrote:
If anyone sees something which is either completely stupid, quite literally impossible for TS, or something requiring so much work its simply not worth it, please move it to the Deadlist..

And.. check your edit before you put it up.. the spelling mistakes and grammar make it stand out. It doesn't look good. And its bad to leave it for someone else to correct..

Ain't it grand when your competitors get the power to decide whether or not your wish even gets a chance?

There is a reason we always made sure only the Hackers decided the fate of a wish...

What's even more funny is that something as simple as "Stereo sound" gets killed, but complex stuff like "Formation movement (box , vee, line fromation )" is still there...

Face it, people: We have no idea. Two years ago we deemed most of the stuff now possible totally impossible. We are not in the position to decide what gets eliminated and what doesn't. Unless we do the coding ourselves.

Titan
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

True, but instead of drawing a line somewhere, why not draw a thick, very tolerating line? Things over this thick line must be removed. I removed '3rd person shooter' 2 times already but some stubborn idiot is still re-adding it. Laughing

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, my bad, Renegade. I assume, i'm banned there again.

Well, it was a suggest to someone who responsable for ModEnc to do Deadlist. But DCoder ve said that we can add it by ourself so.. it was added.

Renegade
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Gangster wrote:
Yeah, my bad, Renegade. I assume, i'm banned there again.

Well, it was a suggest to someone who responsable for ModEnc to do Deadlist. But DCoder ve said that we can add it by ourself so.. it was added.

huh? banned? for what? -_^ I didn't even touch the damn list. I was just expressing my doubts and concerns about the apperant lack of use and possibilities for abuse of this list on an open discussion platform.

Don't be so frickin' paranoid. As long as you don't revision-spam the database, you're pretty safe from me #Tongue

Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Renegade wrote:
Muldrake wrote:

Ain't it grand when your competitors get the power to decide whether or not your wish even gets a chance?

There is a reason we always made sure only the Hackers decided the fate of a wish...

What's even more funny is that something as simple as "Stereo sound" gets killed, but complex stuff like "Formation movement (box , vee, line fromation )" is still there...

Face it, people: We have no idea. Two years ago we deemed most of the stuff now possible totally impossible. We are not in the position to decide what gets eliminated and what doesn't. Unless we do the coding ourselves.

well my idea about formations you could get the code form AOE II ( age of empires two) a simple cut/paste job if i knew how to hack my AOE TWO
i would give you the codes for formations.

Renegade
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That is exactly what I mean...from which vast experience in hacking do you take the knowledge it'd just be a copy-paste job?

a) have you seen AOE II's code?
b) have you seen TS's code?
c) do you know how tightly AOE II's code is integrated with the rest of it?
d) do you know how difficult it is to insert large, new, independent code into TS?

Yes, it may be as easy as copying and pasting the code. On the other hand, it might be totally impossible, 'cause AOE II's formations code relies on large portions of the other code. We don't know. And that was exactly my point - were we qualified to make such decisions, we wouldn't have to rely on VK to write the patch.

Take stereo sound, for example - you say it's just a copy-paste job to make formations. I'd guess it'd be a simple series of checks and ifs to introduce stereo sound:
1. Does the file we're going to play have one or two audio streams?
2. If it has only one stream: Output stream one through both left and right audio channels.
3. If it has two audio streams: Output stream one through channel one and stream two through channel two
...yet someone deemed stereo sound so difficult to make that he deadlisted it.

Our imaginations and assumptions are irrelevant. We are not qualified to decide what's possible and what's not.

...especially not given Westwood's code.

Muldrake
Supreme Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, you are completely right, I guess we didn't quite think about the consequences.
Is there anyway to do it so CNCVK can choose what is not possible? Or things he is not willing to code in?

Renegade
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, he could just move wishes into a "Rejected" section, like pd did - problem is, VK never logs in when he edits ¬_¬, and when I just see a random IP number rejecting wishes, how am I supposed to know whether this is a valid update by VK or just a n00b vandalizing the list?

John Galt
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Given King James' Bible and G. Washington's Bible, would you expect directions like "page 257, line 42" to yield the same result in both? Same problem here, code at this level refers to all in-memory locations this way, without knowing any higher-level constructs like verses, chapters, sections, etc. To put it simply, you cannot expect to copy code willy-nilly and have it work offhand, and fixing it would most likely take longer than writing the same routine from scratch.

P.S., when I suggested you people organise the list yourselves, I was also thinking of splitting it into categories, RockPatch style, i.e., "Completely new features", "Imports from other C&C", "Bugfixes", etc., not only "Possible" and "Impossible".

Xeno
Grenadier

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I agree with DC. I think that alot of people are just getting over excited at the fact that someone if finally doing something for TS.

I think the best things to do is the simple things, that were generally removed just before release or are not totally functional. Such as the Chameleon Spy in Multiplayer or something along those line...

People need to remember that PD is the poor bugger doing this Wink and if the game was ment to have function from more up-to-date C&C games, they would of included it in the first place when making it.

The thing with the RP is that RA2 is based around the TS engine in the first place :p

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thats a deal. But person who will sort current wishlist would be aslo experienced... for example i cant say for sure is "Zoom in/out function" goes to "Completely new features" or not? Afar, code is already in TS engine... but cant be called by user without map trigers.

John Galt
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Xeno wrote:
People need to remember that PD is the poor bugger doing this
Eeeep, wrong. It's CNCVK, not PD. PD quit about a week ago.

Gangster wrote:
"Zoom in/out function" goes to "Completely new features" or not?
Given that it's already partially there, I would say "Enhancements".
Bascially, use your own judgment, if somebody disagrees, they can use the "discussion" tab on the article and argument their view. Wiki evolves all the time through user contributions, and in this case, unlike C+C3, changes are good.

VK
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Well, he could just move wishes into a "Rejected" section, like pd did - problem is, VK never logs in when he edits ¬_¬, and when I just see a random IP number rejecting wishes, how am I supposed to know whether this is a valid update by VK or just a n00b vandalizing the list?

Oh, Sorry Crying or Very sad

Xeno
Grenadier

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol sorry, i just assumed it was still PD since he's posted alot on the forum etc..

All hail CNCVK Smile

Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

so you don't want formations types fine. i don't care im just given ideas theres no need to thow it in my face.

@DCoder @Renegade
im just asuming that aoe2 is kinda same since it uses the same sorta engine like RA2 i thought it maybe a idea even AOE one used the formations ...i know shur and others have made building covertions form AOE2 and TS building are execly the same covertion wise.

if a customiseable program that can edit the hard code ...we our selfs to edit it to how we want it ratter than rely on one person then CNCVK can relax.

i was thinking formations to save things like apc's and engineers from attack like box formation is great form going slow and being protective of the weak things inside.

however if you want to attack use line formation to bring all your weapon to bear on the enemy with out bunching up great for defences.

or flaking formation where the team spits your forces in to two parts so you can surround the enemy and attack form all sides.

even these simple three can save your men/woman form geting wiped out there fore saving the palyer alot of cash.

Titan
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

... Right, you appearantly have no idea how assembly works. If you were to take out the formations coding and implement it in TS, you would have to:

-Find and then disassemble the coding lines that control the formations in AOE. Just hope they're in one block, which they probably are not Rolling Eyes .
-Somehow have to find the right variables and coding lines corresponding with the AOE code and change them so it fits TS, which would take a few hundred years to get right because AOE code is integrated in AOE, not TS.
-Implement the code so it will not clash with other variables.

Please, do not suggest porting features like this. From RA2 to TS, okay, I can understand it, but from a totally different game? No. Right now we only need changes that are either close to possible (Moving of small values from global level to local level, much like moving BerzerkAllowed=, CloakSound= or DeadBodies= to actual unit coding instead of [AudioVisual] and [CombatDamage]) or ones that might need a bit more abstract thinking.

Xeno
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Please, do not suggest porting features like this. From RA2 to TS, okay, I can understand it, but from a totally different game? No. Right now we only need changes that are either close to possible (Moving of small values from global level to local level, much like moving BerzerkAllowed=, CloakSound= or DeadBodies= to actual unit coding instead of [AudioVisual] and [CombatDamage]) or ones that might need a bit more abstract thinking

Exactly what i said, im glad im not the only one to think like that Wink

Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TitanMarkII wrote:
... Right, you appearantly have no idea how assembly works. If you were to take out the formations coding and implement it in TS, you would have to:

-Find and then disassemble the coding lines that control the formations in AOE. Just hope they're in one block, which they probably are not Rolling Eyes .
-Somehow have to find the right variables and coding lines corresponding with the AOE code and change them so it fits TS, which would take a few hundred years to get right because AOE code is integrated in AOE, not TS.

Please, do not suggest porting features like this. From RA2 to TS, okay, I can understand it, but from a totally different game? No. Right now we only need changes that are either close to possible (Moving of small values from global level to local level, much like moving BerzerkAllowed=, CloakSound= or DeadBodies= to actual unit coding instead of [AudioVisual] and [CombatDamage]) or ones that might need a bit more abstract thinking.

aye aye cap'n ... Wink ................well if you wanta be uncreative fine i woun't stand in ya way after all you wold have to make the code form scarch which i think most of you can't do anyway....ooooow its too hard Rolling Eyes whatever get a code book ., net ,gides,etc. ...thats just laziness thats all.

its only code remember surly it a bit of hard work can't kill ya.

John Galt
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You are not a f*cking coder, so don't act like you know jack shit about how hard or not hard coding something is. If you think it's just laziness, GO AND CODE IT YOURSELF, SMARTASS. Can't? STFU .
If you spout crap like that again, I'm gonna shove a porcupine up your ass. A pregnant one. Sideways.

SMT
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dubzac I second what DCoder says. I know a very very very very very very
Small piece of coding knowledge. And what your asking is near impossible
to do.

Titan
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This isn't just coding or programming, this is assembly. They're trying to make sense out of a whole heap of hexadecimal numbers by converting it to assembly code, which is very hard, afterwards you have to understand the code you just translated and try to understand what you want to change and why. You should also make sure you don't break anything. Of course, you can check errors with the except.txt, but you still have to make sure you do not mess things up. So, agreeing with DCoder without trying to look like a smartass, don't post here anymore, use the wishlist instead, where we can all remove your suggestions or dump them in the deadlist.

Xeno
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dubzac58 Stop being such an ass. Remember people have lives, work and school. This is just a hobby to any propper modder and you need to think yourself lucky that someone is even bothering to do this.

Having people such as you telling others to do this and that, and spouting "creative" crap and complaining makes people like this give up on project. Now i suggest if you have nothing good to contribute, or atleast something that can be done without totally re-coding the game, then please do as DCoder said and STFU!

Judeau
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dubzac58 wrote:
TitanMarkII wrote:

aye aye cap'n ... Wink ................well if you wanta be uncreative fine i woun't stand in ya way after all you wold have to make the code form scarch which i think most of you can't do anyway....ooooow its too hard Rolling Eyes whatever get a code book ., net ,gides,etc. ...thats just laziness thats all.

its only code remember surly it a bit of hard work can't kill ya.

you little piece of shit, hard work ?, you don't know shit about hard work.
Go learn coding, then learn assembly, THEN try to code new features into a SMALL program.

c&cvk is working on a LARGE program, you have absolutely no idea of how much work a LITTLE bit of code is in such an environment.

so, for the future , DO NOT SPEAK YOUR MIND UNLESS YOU KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT SAID SUBJECT.

IcySon55
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dubzac58 wrote:
~~ well if you wanta be uncreative fine ~~ you wold have to make the code form scarch which i think most of you can't do anyway ~~ whatever get a code book ., net ,gides,etc. ...thats just laziness thats all. ~~ its only code remember surly it a bit of hard work can't kill ya.

All the books and guides in the world couldn't help you code the simplest program. You know jack all about programming. How can you possibly know how easy or hard it is? This community has never seen so much ignorance and pompous attitude in the same place. You've lowered yourself to a worthless pile of twigs for everyone to flame.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Muldrake
Supreme Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Do I leave this as an example for other people with poorly thought out suggestions, or do I attempt to clean it up?

I really don't want this topic to become a flame war, which it clearly is.

For the moment, the current posts will remain, but no further flaming etc will be tolerated.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 11 of 14 [678 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon