Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:35 am
All times are UTC + 0
destroy all units but not mcv
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
parananagon
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject:  destroy all units but not mcv Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

someone told me that if u use the Destroy all units of... thing it will destroy the mcv too, but i dont want it to do that, and now i figured i dont wanna destroy all units either, but i want it to activate a trigger when all the units r destroyed, but i run into the same problem. does it count the mcv as a unit or a building and if it does count as a unit, how could i activate this trigger when all the units r destroyed and only the mcv stands?

Tony
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well lol..um ok, The MCV is a unit..though obviously it deploys into a building right ?..well no sh*t.

ok second, You should explain WHY your using this action before anyone can really give an alternate solution, And Im sure there is one.

Nighthawk
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The only way I can see that you can do this is to make the MCV deploy, then destroy all units. You can't magically make the MCV not count.

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

...Turn unit count down instead?

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon