Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:36 am
All times are UTC + 0
Mysterious island?
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [19 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:13 am    Post subject:  Mysterious island? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I can't seem to find this island on any other map! (except this C&C3 one I took from the gameplay video) What the heck is up with it?

EDIT: Hey, wait, now that it comes to my mind...dosen't that island have something to do with the Bermuda Triangle? If so...maybe EA is trying to link it to the Scrin? O_o

Last edited by Alex06 on Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Cadre
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm assuming it's a Tiberium glacier...

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bermuda triangle is not near Florida, not in my mind. Best explanation is, that it's a large form of Tiberium algae. Btw, why is it so light blue? did you colour it so?

NiGhtPiSH
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It may be a Tiberium glacier or something like this... Or may be a Scrin Mother Ship

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That would be a strange form for a mothership... Suggestions: Tiberium Algea and/or glacier

_->TF:ADW mod player<-_
Red Dragon

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it is possible for those islands to be so resource rich that te tibeium grew so much that it extended the isnlands to the point that the tib is now displacing water

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Soviet Russia for the win.

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ROFLOMAo - land which was under heavy nuclear hits... A.K.A. - present for NOD!

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yuri 06 wrote:
Bermuda triangle is not near Florida, not in my mind. Best explanation is, that it's a large form of Tiberium algae. Btw, why is it so light blue? did you colour it so?

I didn't colour it so. IT WAS cyan. I just circled it with light blue...

Arikado
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It is obviously Hitler and Yuri's secret underwater city that has been converted into a floating steel island after CABAL was included into their alliance.

This will all be explained in Red Alert 3: Time Paradox and its expansion Divided by Zero.

#Tongue

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good. I always wanted Hitler in C&C 3, GLA, Too. ztype storyline and continuality!!!1

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just add water

IcySon55
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Carnotaurus wrote:
continuality!!!1

DIE CARNO!

*cough* continuity damn it!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
blubb
General

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol...weird EA....perhaps it's the rest of the tib. algea and gdi made some sort of indian reservoir for algea ? LOL

btw icycon, i've looked so often on your avatar and thought that i know that mask on it....but it didn't came to my mind, am i right with Guyver - Bio Booster Suit ?

Hydraw Art on Facebook

IcySon55
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

blubb wrote:
am i right with Guyver - Bio Booster Suit ?

Yes, it is Guyver III with a few modifications.

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This isn't the first game to feature this island....

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Guys, its just shallow water...Christ, and might just be a "Highlight" of a area thats normally hard to see on maps from a zoomed out distance. >>

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Question: Where's all the Tiberium Deposits on that map? They should be visable from space.

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They used a Real map instead of a map with Tib deposits? #Tongue

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [19 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum