Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:23 am
All times are UTC + 0
My theory on the C&C3 plot!
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject:  My theory on the C&C3 plot!
Subject description: WATCH OUT!
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok, here's my theory! The Aliens are actually drones sent by a highly evolved race to harvest the Tiberium and eleminate all those who try to harvest it. They sent the Tiberium over so it consumes everything on the planet to consume everything so they can harvest it to gain more resources and build their armies. Those things aren't the ones behind the Tiberium, they're only Mindless drones sent in by them to harvest everything and remove any other Tiberium stealer.

The Aliens go against Kane and GDI because Kane wants humans to use it for themselves, and Aliens have sent it so they can harvest it themselves, not someone else. GDI wants to remove it, and Aliens don't. The Aliens sent the drones way too early to Earth, they didn't know it was partly still liveable. The good thing is they at least sent some defenses in case they encountered hostility. See, Tiberium is like the One ring in LOTR, like Mike said. It attracts people, but the Aliens want it for themselves.

Kane might be from the future too, and he wants to be part of the Aliens to control the universe, we can't be sure of his motives. However, he knows about them, but he's got the wrong idea, they're not friendly, the Aliens are selfish. Everything else than their own selves who wants to get their hands on Tiberium will be eliminated.

In the end, Kane is betrayed by his Brotherhood of Nod who now think he's crazy. Kane decides they're useless, and that if the Aliens want to destroy him, then he'll join them. He manages to evolve into a Tiberian being. (ala Earth 2160, how Van Troff transformed into a morphidian Alien to control the rest of the Morphidians weapons (they're mindless drones that look like plant- aliens and are organic, they were created by another Alien race) with his mind) Kane then takes control of the Alien drones and destroys the Brotherhood and GDI, until it seems all hope is lost...but, then you'll have to wait until the expansion to see the ending! I'm also thinking Kane dosen't manage to kill Kilian, but he might kill the GDI leaders...

If anyone's wondering why Kane is green on the Kane Edition box, it's because he modifies his DNA to turn into a Tiberium Human being, like I said about Earth 2160, or like how Kerrigan in Starcraft became a Zerg being. Kane assimilates himself into the Tiberianians, or whatever they're called. With that, he gains the ability to control the drones with his mind. Kilian remains the leader of Nod after Kane leaves. Well, that's it. I spoiled the game for you! EA can kill me! Hey, it's just a theory...but I might be completely right! hehe...

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nah - he won't be a shiner... very ccheap plot - lie EA makes!

Muldrake
Supreme Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm not sure. I don't know if the aliens are related to anything else, sent to get the Tiberium, or just attracted to it.

About the source of Tiberium.
In TS its hinted that its origin is from outer space.
Yet from the semi-censored Kane Dossier, I think its trying to hint that Kane actually caused/released it, hence how Nod knew how to work it before anyone else.
And in Renegade, its also hinted of how a man ages ago had these dangerous crystals, or something.

Also, I'm not sure if Kane is from the future, or whether he's alien or what. But in the end of TS, the GDI campaign, the final FMV. If you notice, he turns to the Tacitus, and says "The Tiberian Sun has risen!" then stops, looks down to his chest, and feels it, as though there is blood. Turns around, and then McNeil stabs him.
I'd say thats an example of a vision.. and Tratos was also known to have these visions..
There is definitely something but what.. I do not know.

And dude.. I don't know what you love more.. C&C or Earth 2160.. but its scary sometimes.. #Tongue

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I never said a Shiner, I meant a completely new being. The perfect human Tiberian being, what he wanted to make, not a monster or Shiners. I meant perfection!

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Muldrake wrote:
I'm not sure. I don't know if the aliens are related to anything else, sent to get the Tiberium, or just attracted to it.

About the source of Tiberium.
In TS its hinted that its origin is from outer space.
Yet from the semi-censored Kane Dossier, I think its trying to hint that Kane actually caused/released it, hence how Nod knew how to work it before anyone else.
And in Renegade, its also hinted of how a man ages ago had these dangerous crystals, or something.

Also, I'm not sure if Kane is from the future, or whether he's alien or what. But in the end of TS, the GDI campaign, the final FMV. If you notice, he turns to the Tacitus, and says "The Tiberian Sun has risen!" then stops, looks down to his chest, and feels it, as though there is blood. Turns around, and then McNeil stabs him.
I'd say thats an example of a vision.. and Tratos was also known to have these visions..
There is definitely something but what.. I do not know.

And dude.. I don't know what you love more.. C&C or Earth 2160.. but its scary sometimes.. #Tongue

What do you mean it's scary? You think I like 2160 more than C&C? ARE YOU KIDDING?! C&C owns! The Earth series were a clone of the C&C series. Maybe I've had a vision like you said yourself about Kane having one...

And as for Kane releasing Tiberium, maybe he came from the past? Remember RA1? Who knows, with all that time travel and chronospehering to change what happened in the past actually could make up for C&C Tiberium being united with RA somehow. We'll know by RA4 or the next Tiberium game! Also, where in Renegade did it hint at a man having these crystals long ago? I finished the whole game yet I don't remember any of that...

Muldrake
Supreme Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In the final mission I believe, where you enter the Temple of Nod, there is a section underneath, which is bare rock tunnels. Hidden around there is a grave and coffin, with two Tiberian crystals either side.
And when you're there, there is a voice-over from Kane saying you are walking on Holy Ground.
There is also a text in Hebrew, which was translated I believe, but atm cannot find..

EDIT: Good ol' Wikipedia. Doesn't have the translation, but if you go down to the deepest level, you'll find stuff out.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum