Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:10 pm
All times are UTC + 0
new 3ds2vxl with grey-outs and other things
Moderators: Community Tools Developpers
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
ViPr
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:59 am    Post subject:  new 3ds2vxl with grey-outs and other things Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

check my webpage from signature for details.

and thanks to C&CVK for the grey-outs help. he just gave me 1 line of code and that's all i needed. i was lucky to see him online. next time i'll ask him how to read files from my website so i get self updating working so you won't anymore have to search for these hidden posts announcing new versions.

btw i want to remove the list of voxel artists from my readme and have it put in a proper database accessible to everyone through their browser. can somebody do that please?

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just a tip - you should also upload an older, safe version of your program to your site.

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

what are gray outs?

ViPr
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i don't really know what it's officially called but when i say grey-out i'm talking about options in front-ends fading and becoming inactive when they are invalid. it's meant to make the interface more user-friendly.

usually every new version is better than the old version otherwise i'll fix whatever i break pretty quickly. this time the break wasn't reported until a long time and the broken feature never worked correctly in any version anyway.

Daz
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hurray for the file type fix, I can stop swearing at my self for trying to overwrite hva files now Smile

Edit:
The greying out of inactive stuff makes it alot easier to see what you're actually doing too, good work.

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The program crashes when I try to convert the 3ds. no idea why.

ViPr
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ya, well, i got no idea why either. it works for me.

anyone can send me 3ds files to check if they want.

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sure I'll have it in a PM to you by the end of the day.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum