Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:12 am
All times are UTC + 0
I am teh ownage
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:37 am    Post subject:  I am teh ownage
Subject description: I've beaten the Brutal - Guerrilla (GDI) AI. That's the hardest AI in the game...
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I played a game (well, two, the first, I lost, the 2nd, I won so easily) of Nod VS GDI, and the GDI AI was brutal - guerrilla. WOHOAW! Guess what...I topped your scores too! :p

First game (failed attempt):
http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/2811/detectedar4.jpg
http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/9848/nukedu8.jpg

Second game (that I won):
http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/2633/orcascoutshe8.jpg

Second game's stats (the one I won):
http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/2638/unitsau3.jpg
http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/4577/structureseh7.jpg
http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/508/resourceskr0.jpg
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/551/statsob7.jpg

Now THAT is awesome.

I didn't even use the handicap option. I left it at the default setting. Plus, I beat everyone's timing. I could've done it even faster. This ain't photoshopped either. #Tongue

I can't believe myself...I PWN ON C&C3! Very Happy

Rico
Tiberian Beast

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

1st question, how u play as nod? its locked in the demo as far as i know Shocked

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Rico wrote:
1st question, how u play as nod? its locked in the demo as far as i know Shocked

Hold N and click on them. It's an 'Easter Egg' despite seeming to be an obvious bug they overlooked (I say this as if it was purposeful, why can you can also choose the Scrin who aren't actually playable in game?).

Rico
Tiberian Beast

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LOL!!!! Laughing *Boots up Demo*

Twilus
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Did you make yourself start on the other side?

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I didn't know this was possible Neutral I'll try it when I get home.

@Alex06:
I challenge you to take on a Brutal Nod AI (with 'Ballanced' tactics) as GDI. I haven't managed to win that so far.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL
Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok i just try it.

Plas As Nod Hold N And Choose
VS GDI Hold G And Choose GDI
Hold S for Choose Scrin but look like no data in Demo you'll automatic lost when game start. Smile

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Brutal steam roller?

Rico
Tiberian Beast

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How the hell does the AI get so many units, its like you have a base up and then they come through with an army Shocked

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm overjoyed...

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Rico wrote:
How the hell does the AI get so many units, its like you have a base up and then they come through with an army Shocked

That's just what I was thinking when I was fighting the Brutal (balanced personality) Nod AI as GDI...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL
Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The brutal AI cheats; it gets twice the income. :p
(ex: 700$ > 1400$)

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, I figured it'd be something like that. It's just impossible for the AI to get that many units without cheating.

Twilus
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, it could of either been an easy AI with no cheating or making EA spend a long time on the ai to make it hard and delay the release of C&C3?

I guess some of you would want that...

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The AI build more barracks, and them build secound main base ( Crane ) So them build 2 hand of nod ect and then yeah ^continue #Tongue.

Raptor8
Grenadier

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I heard a rumor that it was not done on purpose and that not only are many of the sounds and voices (especially the AI) for nod missing. And for the alternate personalities, most of the AI files actually go to default balanced and/ are missing. any1 else hear this?

-Wraith88 on EA forums

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum