Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:16 am
All times are UTC + 0
Welcome & Apologies
Moderators: Rise of Omnius Staff, Machine
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject:  Welcome & Apologies Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, I'm Machine, and sorry for posting this late, but college started yesterday and I had a very busy day, so I couldn't write anything about the mod.

Our team welcomes you to participate actively in this forum, talk about our development, specially tell your opinions, and of course droll over some of our work Laughing and don't worry, if you do, it can always be cleaned Laughing

I also wanted to write this post to apologize to any forum and team member, that were expecting me to write something about the mod. It was my fault, I should have foreseen that I was going home very late yesterday Laughing

Now, in this second day of college, things seem to have normalized a bit, so I can have a little time, to post news about our development at this forum; but don't expect a continuous posting rate.

BTW, don't worry about me being in college, this doesn't mean at all that I won't work in the mod, since I'm a quite good student, and I can easily find time to work in the mod right now.

Also if some team members are reading this, I would want you to present yourselves, and say your which is your work, and whatever you might find important.

Finally; I'll lock this topic if people doesn't behave well and start to spam.

Last edited by Machine on Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Disruptor
Grenadier

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Its nice to see you Machine, also I would like to see more of your mod, it looks very interesting. Smile

Creagor
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Also if some team members are reading this, I would want you to present yourselves, and say your which is your work, and whatever you might find important.

I dont know if you want this in a seperate topic, split it if you do Smile

I am Creagor, known mostly on TiberiumWeb (I really need to be more active on PPM!) for spamming ...err..wait...no... thats not it... for being me Smile.

Well, I will be working on a custom Game.exe, Language.dll, and possibly a custom font for the GUI. Aside from that I dont plan to do much more, though, If machine does want help with anything else all he need do is ask Wink

The new executable will be built around ETS as best as possible, however It's stability at the moment is questionable, so we shall see how that works out #Mad. I will be using pretty much every trick I know, so we should have the mod running almost totally seperate from standard TS (aside from crucial things like Tibsun.mix obviously), allowing easy switching between the mod and Standard TS. I also need to check out the ETS's "Multi-Mod support", and see what that can do for us. And we will of course have a new Icon and cursor for the exe, just because we can Very Happy .

The GUI text will probably be the first thing anyone will see from me, as the other things are a bit more discreet. The GUI itself may change a bit too, but that depends on what Machine wants (we have not decided to finalize a GUI yet, as the mod is obviously fairly early in development). I would imagine you will see various changed text strings here and there too.

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I am Gosho or El D34dlyto as I currently go around.

I'll be giving name and unit ideas, plus some concept. Also betatest and get inside the secret forum #Tongue

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm Aro (Originaly known as Nods Viper)

I'll be mapping for the mod... Who knows? I may throw a campaign in there too. Wink
My specialty: Single-player mapping, despite the fact i've not made an S.P in a while... I still got it. Wink
Progression rate: I'm progressing fast... I'll have alot of maps ready very soon. Smile

- Aro.

Last edited by Aro on Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:28 am; edited 2 times in total

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

you an me ARO we'll put a killer campaign together.
Who wants multiplayer maps anyways #Tongue

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

...The public, maybe? LOL

Well, heres the plan... Err... No plan... LOL
I will think of it in time, but we're reliant on the Mod Story to make a campaign that... Well... Makes sense. Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon