Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:16 am
All times are UTC + 0
TS:RO Concept Artwork
Moderators: Rise of Omnius Staff, Machine
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 4 of 4 [182 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4
Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The new stealthed artillery unit for the Brotherhood. Scorpions can't be detected until they deploy to fire their massive cannon #Tongue

Scorpion

Last edited by Machine on Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

omnipotent highness krlll
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well haven't seen some of these yet. corsair, that cyborg is damn awesome. i laughed when i saw the 666 on his body. just looks tough.

and that artillery is actually quite a good idea. at first i didn't really think there was that much behind it but then i realized that it was a great idea to have it with the cannon on the inside, making it really stealthy and then having it deploy with the cannon coming out. great job on that one machine.

02nwilson
Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Surprised #Shocked Holly Mother of Apple pie! How the hell do u manage to draw humans! Im alright with objects but not humans! Oh and you couldnt give me a couple of tips to drawing could you Cool , especially from Corsair, and 1 more thing, What pencil do u use?? (HOPE ITS NOT A SECRET??) #Silly

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@02nwilson:
I posted a reply in your topic, though getting a reply from Corsair might be difficult as college started again for him, so his free time has been reduced by a lot #Tongue

Anyways feel free to send concept art, as fan art to a staff member (specially me), if the concept is good enough it might be used in the mod; BTW to any forum member, feel free to do so Wink As it's really nice to know that we have the support of the community.

@omnipotent highness krlll:
Yeah that was the main idea, though there's also an extra special thing planned for that design; should I say it, or should I keep it as a surprise?, hmm, I'm so evil Twisted Evil.

BTW the concept art gallery is more organized at TibWeb, though it might be too many images at once for people with slow bandwidth.

Corsair
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

02nwilson wrote:
Surprised #Shocked Holly Mother of Apple pie! How the hell do u manage to draw humans! Im alright with objects but not humans! Oh and you couldnt give me a couple of tips to drawing could you Cool , especially from Corsair, and 1 more thing, What pencil do u use?? (HOPE ITS NOT A SECRET??) #Silly

Well, the best tip I can give over the internet is just look at a picture and try to learn where to put details from that. Then try to draw a human from memory without looking at a picture. Alternate between that, draw a person looking at a picture then draw a person from memory. Eventually you'll be able to draw your own people, body and face, without looking at anything. As far as what pencil I use, I just use a mechanical pencil that uses 0.5 lead. Sorry to disappoint you if that sounded really simple/easy. Laughing

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's a corsair... almost no one can be better than him...

Corsair
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

gufu wrote:
It's a corsair... almost no one can be better than him...

Well, I appreciate that, but I'm more than certain there are better than me. Laughing

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Whose picture was it (on TibWeb) Denmons or Tylers?

Aro: There are ALOT of pictures on TiberiumWeb, Gufu... Be more specific.

Corsair
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

gufu wrote:
Whose picture was it (on TibWeb) Denmons or Tylers?

Huh?

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Don't waste your energy, corsair... Anyhow, i've got a concept of a NOD apc... I've just got to get a picture of it. #Tongue

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No seriusly - someone posted a picture - you admited what it was better than yours... but that was long time ago... anyway...

Quote:
Aro:Dunno... it was some time ago.

Aro: Nice try, Gufu... #Tongue

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tetnis Shot ninja, likely ...

or Team Black #Tongue

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Corsair
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yea, 'Tetnis_Shot_Ninja/Omnipotence Highness Krill' is better than me by a long shot

Team Black only wishes he has muh skillz Laughing

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I haz mad skillz it's in graphic fridge... you gotta be mad...

omnipotent highness krlll
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

whoa i'm not better than you!!! your stuff is crazy. that four legged cyborg was F'n amazing. were just good at our own certain things.

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

See - it's like cthulhu... you still wake up in a room where walls are soft and in weird clothes...

Corsair
Grenadier

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

gufu wrote:
See - it's like cthulhu... you still wake up in a room where walls are soft and in weird clothes...

What the hell are you talking about? Laughing

Gufu, your crazy. That's going to be my new favorite random quote of the day.

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

you've got 46 minets to use it...

Corsair
Grenadier

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Unless I'm on British time (Okay, time to get back on-topic Laughing )

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Seriously, Corsair... Don't waste effort on him. Can't find that God Damned Picture!! >_>

Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

New concept a 3 more are in the production line; weirdly this one, was the newest Laughing

It's GDI's medic, and yeah it's a female; dunno why female, maybe it's just nurse fetishism by my part #Tongue

*Note (to Corsair)
she's supposed to be redheaded too Laughing

GDI Medic

Last edited by Machine on Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ammount of female soldier in the RO = WTFBBQ...

looks a bit too much like a robot.

OccultSpectre
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

gufu wrote:
Ammount of female soldier in the RO = WTFBBQ...

looks a bit too much like a robot.

I think a Tau Fire Warrior...

Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

BUMP!
Reorganized the concept art topic, added some images that you might not have seen before :p
Yay! finally finished this
Check the first post for the details.

Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

New concept added, this time the concept for the remake of the GDI Titan (I don't like the current Titan, so it's getting a remake)

GDI Medium Assault Mech (Titan)

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ah, following the design from Tiberium, looks nice Smile

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

blubb
General

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

...really thats an awful excuse for a titab , even the tiberium wars titan looks nicer than that....sorry its true

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well I Really like it. Nice one, Machine! Smile

Pepzi
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

blubb wrote:
...really thats an awful excuse for a titab , even the tiberium wars titan looks nicer than that....sorry its true

Well yes, it does not resemble a GDI unit IMO. It's too well rounded and looks more like one of Cabal's units. And Blubb, The TW:KW Titan sucks badly.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yes pepzi and when i say that the TW titan looks better than the "tiberium" titan ....hope you catch my drift #Tongue

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Pepzi
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have an awful habit of taking people out of context #Tongue

Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I agree that it looks too rounded, I'll try to minimize that in to model; also I discarded that cannon idea (the one on the concept, and went for a more "traditional" looking cannon)

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 4 of 4 [182 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon