Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:24 pm
All times are UTC + 0
ETS 3.30 Revision #0011
Moderators: Global Moderators, VK
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
VK
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject:  ETS 3.30 Revision #0011 Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ETS 3.30 #0011 Released!
fixed a compatible bug.
download it here.

Allen
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Please reinstall still come's up. Full patch *2.03*, No TFD and Have FS. Can't run from ETS lancher.EXE, GAME.EXE and SUN.EXE

EDIT:
Re DL the ETS patch and it now worked. I must of got someting wrong in the DL Yesterday.

C&C in RA-1 Get it here
http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30101 100+ Single Player Missions! Now playable on CnCNet 5!

blackhand1001
Medic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It not working for me. It says failed to initialize. Please reinstall so then i reinstalled it and did all of the patches and firestorm and it still did not work.

Allen
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It has something to do with make ETS work for the the first Tiberian Sun *1999* and for the TFD Tiberian Sun since the don't us the same CD's and the .EXE were recoded for TFD.

I had to re-download the ETS patch since the first one did not work but next time just make a copy of GAME.EXE and SUN.EXE that are in the SUN folder so you don't have to reinstalled all the the hole game.

Best of luck on the ETS....

C&C in RA-1 Get it here
http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30101 100+ Single Player Missions! Now playable on CnCNet 5!

djohe
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The ETSLauncher.exe is not working for me but SUN.exe woks as it should but I have not tested the new features yet in ETS.

when I use ETSLauncher.exe I can only run a skirmish game once, when I try to start a second skirmish game (any map) it crashes on Analysing combat zone togograpthy and gives me this in except.txt

Description: Unknown exception.
Details:
Eip:0C8B016A Esp:08468B16 Ebp:08468B2A
Eax:EB0C244C Ebx:244C8941 Ecx:890675C9
Edx:850E8B24 Esi:24244C8B Edi:FFFFFE32
EFlags:8B044889
CS:4788b88 SS:9004c7 DS:8c0f1824 ES:448908f8 FS:8302c083 GS:1824448b
Bytes at CS:EIP (0C8B016A) : ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??

Im not running TFD but the normal TS released year 1999

Great that the side specific voices works now (note I have not tested your previos versions of ETS)

I also want to know if you accept to track down bugs that aint caused by your patch like on Renegade Projects for Rock Patch. I can provide you with some EIP codes (I cant find the error in my mod it crashes randomly almost with the NOD AI)

UPDATE/EDIT: I get the same error with ETS 3.30 revision 0010

VK
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Damn Sad
try to copy all files from your TS CD to FS dir.

djohe
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Please read the whole post this time. Razz

Ok I have not tested all the new features yet but great work on the Droppods and Meteor Shower they work great. And the Other superweapon features are very! usefull also. GREAT WORK! Smile

I miss one thing for the droppods and meteor superweapons:
Able to set veterancy level on the droppods (normal, veteran, elite)
Able to specify what meteor I want (what if I have added new meteors to the art.ini and want to use those like green plasma rain or a huge meteor)

As I said before it is no error in my Tiberian Sun directory. Its a bug in your homemade ETSLauncher.exe that makes Tiberian Sun crash on second attemt to play on any map/mission. You should fix it. Its not a big problem for me becaus I have no use for ETSLauncher.exe

To bad you did not include NOCD support so I have to install a CDROM/DVDROM drive on my computer and use my Firestorm CD Sad

You should also provide documentation with the patch that includes all new lines and tags like in the very first test version of ETS 3.10 where you could read it in the install file but since then you have deleted the tag/command lines from that documentation #Mad

I miss documentation on these:
SpySat
Money
AutoActivate (no documentation on this one on ModEnc)
ActionTypes (no documentation on this one on ModEnc)

Tip: put the text from first post on http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14073
In a normal text document and distribute it with the ETS patch please untill you got something better for offline help (plus documentation on Money and SpySat).

Never got a reply to this one:
I also want to know if you accept to track down bugs that aint caused by your patch like on Renegade Projects for Rock Patch. I can provide you with some EIP codes (I cant find the error in my mod it crashes randomly almost with the NOD AI)

And the following should be in the Wishlist on ModEnc (I dont want to edit on Modenc Embarassed ):
The Ability to start a Ion Storm with a superweapon Type= like Type=IonStorm and Duration=270. There is also a crate that dont work that should also start a "IonStorm" in the [Powerups] section.

There is also a few other crates that dont work like Pods (Droppods), Invulnerability (Iron Curtain), and Squad (infantry squad).

Would also be very usefull to enable mouse cursor for the Zoom function like you did with Droppods screen if possible or even mabe triggering the Zoom function with a superweapon like Type=Zoom and turning it off again with the same superweapon again when used a second time.

VK
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
To bad you did not include NOCD support

it should work Smile

Quote:

for ETS bugs yes.

http://bugs.renegadeprojects.com -> Project ETS -> Switch

but if you have error in your mod, you can contact with me via PM, MSN etc.

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well ETS booted up fine and worked well so far for me and I am simply running game.exe.

I have no TS CD's, well, I did have, but as precuation I use cracked TS ( naughty ). Some people seem to be getting the errors that you get when you havn't added specific files to your TS Directory ( as if there is CD Crack already in it ).

A suggestion to those getting some errors, put all the MIX files from your disc into your TS folder, such as movies01.mix, movies02, scores.mix.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon