Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 am
All times are UTC + 0
Military Vehicles
Moderators: Fallout Wars Moderators, IVI
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [22 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
IVI
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:30 pm    Post subject:  Military Vehicles Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The IVI Restored-Modified vehicles I did are based on existing military tech... as such, the models can be used in the fallout mod Smile

so far, the majority's U.S. tech with some european and russian/chinese. if you have suggestions on what other units should probably be included in the fallout mod, please post these suggestion.... and preferably real pictures of the unit so I can make a model for it Smile

here are the 'flexible' units so far

IVI Restored-Modified Vehicles.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  32.91 KB
 Viewed:  9548 Time(s)

IVI Restored-Modified Vehicles.PNG

Mortecha
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

you could make some self propelled guns and a challenger 2 MBT.

IVI
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

self propelled guns eh? ok! that'll be next on the list...

and the Challenger II's already done.. it's 1'st column, 3rd from the bottom Wink

omnipotent highness krlll
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

theres one tank i have yet to see anyone ever make and it would be awesome if you made it. i dont know if you are just going to use specific countries vehicles, but could you make the Merkava Mk.4 Israel's mbt.

Mortecha
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dude that tank rules, yeah i dont know why people seem to forget about it though i think its only used by israel.

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A Stryker IFV?

Robopope99
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A vehicle I think would be different would be a Centurion Mk5. Its one of the few tanks I know with a 165mm demolition gun for destruction of hard targets.

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Um... first column, lowest one - is that a panzer?(rejoice Desu!)

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I know you really like your humvee, and I do too, but the more I look t it, I can't deny that it's just plain too big #Tongue

you MUST resize it IVI !

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

IVI
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

in fallout the factions that led to the apocalypse were China and U.S. (and probably Russia as I think they'll side with China in the case of a war)

but thanks very much for the suggestions Smile ! I'll be working on the following:

Merkava IV
Stryker
Centurion MBT
Paladin self propelled gun

Team Black, I'm afraid that the HMMWV will have to stay like that... I already made a resized version of it and it sucked Sad . it's the most HMMWV-looking HMMWV with details intact that I can come up with. (and it doesn't look all too big in-game Wink )

@ gufu, its a Leopard 2A6 Smile

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Uh... you made so much voxels - I forgot that one...

Mortecha
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

you should also make a russian self propd gun and a landrover.

Robopope99
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can't wait to see how these turn out.

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dregan wrote:
you should also make a russian self propd gun and a landrover.
What are you talking about?

Mortecha
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

These are further units that would look good if he doesnt have them already. Landrovers are everywhere and are still used as millitary vehicles and so are russian self propelled guns like the 2S19 Msta-s or the 2S1 122mm Grozdika. Either will do. Google these to get a visual idea gufu.

Mortecha
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Also IVI i reckon a smerch would be great also to counter the MLRS, it's like a scud launcher but it has racks instead.

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RS-12M (SS-25)

Smersh

This ain't something power-suits can defend you from... Grenade launch in face? Probably. One missle of Smersh? unlikely even under the ground...

and for some blah:
- The "Smerch" Multiple Launch Rocket System (MLRS) is the most powerful and the perfect MLRS of the world.
- Warheads include:
- High Explosion Fragmentation projectile 9M55F with simple warhead (explosives weight - 92.5 kg ). Projectile is used to destroy fortifications, command points, missile launching positions, etc.;
- Cluster projectile 9K55K fitted with 72 combat elements 2 kg weight each. Main projectiles purpose is defeat of live power. 10 - 16 such projectiles are enough to absolute annihilation of motorized company;
- Cluster projectile 9K55K1 fitted with 5 self-guiding high-effective combat elements "Motiv". Four "Smerch" launching vehicles fitted with such projectiles can defeat tank company in it's concentration region.
- "Smerch" is the most powerful MLRS of the world, however there are no limits for modernization works.

Mortecha
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I was in the artillery and i idolise this machine lol #Mad

Mortecha
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sry for double posting but i cant quick edit my posts here. Also i cant add pictures. The ROTR team made a model of a smerch and one will also feature in my mod, coincidently ones also on my title screen.

ShadowLord
Grenadier

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm not sure that IVI would need althose units from today or befoe, since Fallout is set way into the future, over 100 years!

Mortecha
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thats now, these posts where made before the idea of making these into a FO2 mod so you might be able to see where we are coming from in regards to the old AA mod the FO2 used to be.

ShadowLord
Grenadier

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh! Thanks for telling me that! I only saw this as a FO2 MOD not the AA like in the announcments.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [22 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon