Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:49 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Problem with my game
Moderators: The DvD
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
TXIC
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject:  Problem with my game Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok I downloaded Total War Mod for TS and it overwriten some of my files. when I wanted to get rid of it I uninstalled the game, everything was good for now. then I tried Installing it again and it gave me this error while starting it it, Main execuble for TS error box I dont know what to do I tryied playing my RA2 but it messed something up in my Internet play now i cant even connect to the servers. In TS I can get on servers but i dont see anyone but me. anyone please help.

h.PNG
 Description:
Heres what I got when I tried running the the game after I uninstalled and Installed again in the autorun Install button.
 Filesize:  11.15 KB
 Viewed:  7899 Time(s)

h.PNG

y.PNG
 Description:
I inserted the Cd then I clicked on Explore>The I clicked on SETUP(note:my game was still installed cause I tried to restore my system)then I installed the game. I ran the game clicked on internet and got the patch. but then this
 Filesize:  161.88 KB
 Viewed:  7899 Time(s)

y.PNG

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

err right i dont understand a thing here, but the first error message is from the Sun.exe, second is for the game not loading a needed file... Rules.ini etc

TXIC
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I there a way i could fix it I tryed installing the game and unintalling the game I also tried system restore but the files from SUN still stay there. So is there a way?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
DragonFly
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

try completly deleting the entire folder then reinstalling.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon