Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:41 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Upcoming Campaign! YR - Twisted Insurrection
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 2 [65 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:15 am    Post subject:  Upcoming Campaign! YR - Twisted Insurrection Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I Just wanted to let all of you know, that i am currently working on an all new project: A Campaign for Red Alert 2.

Campaign Name: RA2 - Twisted Insurrection

Current Staff: Aro, Team Black, Blade, Modder666.

The Campaign comes in 2 Modes, Easy and Hard (Medium mode is exactly the same as easy mode, i reccomend for your first time in attempting the campaign (When it's ready) you select easy mode, then for a challenge, head to Hard mode, and amaze me #Tongue)

The story is set inbetween, RA2 and YR. Basicaly, just before the Kremlin was destroyed, with Yuri inside, he released a large wave of subliminal messages, turning most of the Soviets, Allies and even the Civilians against each other, they've become part of Yuri's Army.
The soviet story starts off in a place called "The Horwick Mountains", Where their mountain HQ was overrun by trators.
The Allied story starts off in a place called "Scissors Forest", Where their "Kregg Fortress" has been overrun by trators.
(The Civilian (Freedom Fighters) Campaign Is Still being decided)
The Allies, The Soviets and the World Leaders all Had a large meeting held, in London's Parliment building. After 6 Long hours of discussion, they finaly decided to call Truce, just to remove all trators from the planet, as they are causing more damage than any of the original sides were doing, put together.
The Soviets are to remove as many trators as they can, As are the Allies and The Freedom Fighters. As there are many trators, they could be overrun, if the occasion occurs, of a side being overrun and reinforcements cannot be called in, they must evacuate all units from the area, and flee to nearby safety.
(Allied Missions Coming Soon)
(Freedom Fighters Missions Coming Soon)

I've already posted level 1 For The soviet campaign on the forum's, it's Called [Operation: Garden of Eden] If anyone is unaware of it, yet.

I'll update this thread as soon as i get more done.

- - - - - - - - - -

[Operation: Garden of Eden] (Level 1 - Soviet Story)
Story : We once had a large base in the Horwick mountains, Comrade... But it appears that it has been divided into 4 seperate groups... Before we blew up the kremlin with the trator, Yuri inside, he released a large wave of propaganda messages across all of our bases... Resulting in a very large betrail of out own, people, our own soldiers and even our own generals... The base in the horwick mountains is where you shall begin you fight to destroy all trators...

Objective 1 : Remove all trator's from the Horwick mountains.

That is all.

- - - - - - - - - -

[Operation: Shadow Shadow] (Level 2 - Soviet Story)
Story: Comrade, we have a problem. When you launched your attack on the Trator's Horwick mountain's supply base, they detected your forces. Approximately 2 hours ago, we detected a very large force of heavy tanks headed to your possition; There are far too many for your forces to handle, and all our other troops are engaged in mission's else-where. This mission is simmular to a rescue operation, get as many units as you can off the mountain. While you will have destruction power, the real concern is time, the enemy tanks will arrive on the scene soon, you must rescue your units as quickly as possible. If all friendly units are lost, we will abort the mission.

Objective 1 : Get as many friendly units as you can, off the Horwick mountain's.

Hint: Patience is Key, Too much patience is fatal, be very careful.

- - - - - - - - - -

More updates coming soon.

Last edited by Aro on Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:39 am; edited 7 times in total

Blade
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You do realise that you will have to make the civilian missions part of either the allied or soviet mission progression and thus will have either the allied or soviet sidebar and eva voice? Where is the mission for download then anyhow and is this just for vanilla RA2?

Edit: Never mind, I found it.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You CAN make a Third campaign using the Tutorial. trn01t.map etc. I Believe.
Anyway, Pictures Added to First Post.
I'm not putting all the maps up for download, i will release small teasers, or, Demo's if you will. For the freedom fighter's campaign, i think it'll be the Eva voice.

- - - - - - - - - -

I Need someone to do me a huge favour, in order to make this campaign perfect, i Need someone to make me an allied Heavy tank, something simmular to the appocolypse tank, only, not as large. I'm looking forward to seeing some of the concepts you guys can come up with for it. #Tongue

Crash
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yay more RA2 fun Very Happy Good luck Aro

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Finished Garden of Eden today and I must say that I'm impressed. Very.

And if the second mission is of the same quality, then hell yeah! Stay more in home you n00b! :p

As a side-view, VK's work seems to be paying off rather quickly.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Damn straight, VK's work is what inspired me to continue this project. Thanks, VK! Smile

Blade
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aro wrote:
You CAN make a Third campaign using the Tutorial. trn01t.map etc. I Believe.

Yeah, what I meant was that it would still have to belong to either the allies or the soviets in terms of what side the game thinks you are playing as. The player country cannot belong to Neutral. Anyhow, if you are using Eva, it will belong to the allied side so it will be fine. At most you might need to add some more missions to mapsel.ini and mission.ini if you have more than 2 missions for civilians.

BTW, any reason you aren't making missions for YR instead of RA2 (such as not having YR)?

Karnatu
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OMG! How do you make those start screens?

Blade
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Using VK's load screen creator. You can get better results using photoshop, but its no where near as fast.

Karnatu
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

where can I get that?

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

blade wrote:
(such as not having YR)?

Thats the exact reason, my YR is playing up... If i did have YR, i'd be making a Yuri campaign first of all... Thanks for the help once again blade, is there anything else you should reccomend to me before i continue? I'm going to need a bit of help, otherwise, the release date of this campaign wont be shifted till this part of the centuary. xD

Karnatu, Check the site news forum.

- - - - - - - - - -

I'm thinking about making a team for this campaign, I'm going to need a secondary coder and a voxeler, would anybody like to take up these positions? (The secondary coder's main job will be helping me create the custom text triggers, along with any other help that is needed)... Blade? #Tongue

Karnatu
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh thanks. I'm downloading it now.

Also Nods Viper (If I'm allowed to to call you that #Tongue) my FA2 also won't load YR anymore for some bizzare reason and my RA2 game won't run either! I'll be trying to fix these 2 problems especially the first one. I wonder how we can use the loading screens IN-GAME

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

First of all: You're allowed to call me whatever you like (Besides Andrew Wink)

Download FA2 Yuri's revenge, if you haven't done that already, i'd give you a link but i'm not sure where you can get it from anymore.
IcySon55 wrote:
Google is your friend.

Wink

I know how to get the loading screens in-game, i just have NO idea why it's coloured the way it is when it appears in-game (Another reason why i need a secondary coder, as i am not veyr good with these kinds of things). #Tongue

Karnatu
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No I already have it. The thing is that my RA2 didn't load so I reinstalled it without uninstalling it and named it RA so it's a seperate file, now my comp recognises this as my main RA2 file and since YR is not installed there my FA2 won't detect YR on my comp! (long story ya)

Oh and how do I use these screens in-game?

Blade
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RA2 behaves differently to YR in that I don't think you can have custom pallets for the load screens. The actual GFX for a mission load screen is controlled by mission.ini but only in YR can you can specify the pallet AFAIK. It uses ldscrna.pal for allied load screens and ldscrns.pal for the soviet ones in RA2. I use an old version of paintshop pro to apply the pallets, but you can make XCC mixer do it as well.

Depending on what you want doing just ask and I'll see what I can do. For advice/instructions on how to do stuff, just ask here.

If you ever get YR working and want to make a campaign for Yuri, I always wanted such a campaign for my mod, but have never been able to find any SP mission makers that wanted to make a few missions for it.

Karnatu
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Blade wrote:
If you ever get YR working and want to make a campaign for Yuri, I always wanted such a campaign for my mod, but have never been able to find any SP mission makers that wanted to make a few missions for it.

I can do that for ya, but how is that even possible? There is no Yuri campaign.

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Surprised ARO turns to the dark side - No more TS? Sad

well the campaign looks cool, keep it up dude!

#Microwave

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Blade
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You should read my tutorial on campaign progression control over at modenc. Combined with either the rockpatch or npatch, my mod creates a Yuri campaign (although its only one mission long at the moment and its not compatible with RPCE or higher in the beta on C-Gens forums). If you are interested in making missions for it, you should read up on it over on C-Gen.

The Project Mod Forum

Karnatu
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well it seems you already have someone making the maps anyway. To be honest I'm...... emmm I'll tell you later.

Blade
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lol, yeah a few maps are made, but thats only the map layout, not the trigger and scripting work which still needs to be done on them. The other guy making a campaign was making one anyway and isn't really the storyline I wanted for it and its never really materialised. I don't really expect anyone to make the whole campaign, but a few missions that fit my intended storyline would move things along a bit.

Karnatu
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well ok I'm making 1 map for you then. The problem is I don't know how to test the map which is rather important. Sorry if I can't help you much because I'm busing in map making for other stuff aswel.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'd happily do that for ya' blade... My only problem is, i have TFD... But i've broke the disc... So the only game i can get onto for some-reason is RA2... If you can think of a way to get yuri's revenge working on my side, i'll definatly lend you a hand with your yuri campaign...
About what i need you to do for me, It's more or less the text triggers and getting the loading screens to work properly in-game... Do you have MSN or anything so i can speak this over with you there?
Oh, and try not to turn my Campaign Thread into a chatroom, please! #Tongue

The Blackster wrote:
ARO turns to the dark side - No more TS?

well the campaign looks cool, keep it up dude!

My TS isn't currently working, Blackster, you know that. Wink
Anyhow, anymore comments on the campaign so far people, i'll let you know when it's been updated, etc. Smile

There are actualy quite a few things i'm going to need for this mod... I'm going to need some custom units, for the trator's... Being as they are not going to be played as, they will not need to be equipped with cameo's (Unless there is a mission where you will have to capture the base's, but im sure i still wont need a cameo for them).
The Item's on this shopping list are: A Missle Sub, A heavy soviet tank, A Light Soviet Tank and Some kind of a Scud launcher. Infantry wont be needed, but a Commando for the soviet's would be pretty nice, In my opinion. So a Voxeler (and just maybe an SHPer) will be needed, I've got my eyes on somebody already who'd be perfect for the job, but i'd think he's got something else on his mind... And of course, as i said, i'm going to need a secondary coder to help me out with all the cameo's and loading screens and text triggers and units (oh my #Tongue), just getting these things in-game and coming out correctly is an issue i always seem to have... So, if you've got msn add me The-black-pentagram@hotmail.com, and want to take up these positions, please do! I want the release date of this campaign to be sometime this centurary! Laughing Just speak to me about it and i'll let you know what's needed.

Karnatu
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok I won't turn your campaign thread into a chatroom. I was asking him some questions and I'm helping him and it's just about finished! (Wow 1 day and map done!) I just need to somehow miracely test it which I need help.

Oh and soviet heavy tank? are you joking? We already have a "Rhino Heavy Tank"

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I Know, but i need to replace the, Rhino for a different tank, It wont be as fun having to go up against the same unit's all the time, right? Wink

The People who are working / helping on this campaign at the moment, are:
Aro (Moi)
Blade
The Blackster

Anyone else who'd like to help feel free to do so.

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yup - I'm doing voxels for ya

Don't let me down ARO, I'm expecting an awesome campaign OK XD

The Team Black Index

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Blackster wrote:
Don't let me down ARO, I'm expecting an awesome campaign OK XD

Oh, you wont be let down. Wink It's summer, Blackster, i've got nothing but time!

Edit: Should this be in the Mod announcements?

Crash
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, I think you are modding the game by adding voxels so I'd say yes.

m666
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's a campaign, it'll be fine here.

It won't be a mod until the first version is done, if even that.

Also, I have spoken with Aro on MSN, and I'm now the Loading Screen technician dude. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Indeed you are. Wink
I've asked our favourite person, Banshee about hosting. Nothing yet, but with any luck, he'll give us hosting here at PPM. #Tongue

Icicle56
Civilian

Location: I like my self to been see though Video game charaters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

bro its gonna be cool!!! Smile cool as in you're campiagn me and a loads of others are looking forward to it!! Very Happy

Last edited by Icicle56 on Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:33 am; edited 2 times in total

Dupl3xxx
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This looks intresting!

*looks back every hour*

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks guys... Hope you do check back every hour or so too, cause as of now, i'm posting an update. Very Happy
I appologise about the FinalAlert2 Picture, but for reasons, i'd rather not divulge, i couldn't get an in-game screen-shot. Enjoy these pictures of Level 3 for the Soviets.
[Operation: Everlasting Excavations]
Have not come up with a breifing yet, it's still in the works, keeping in mind, this map is incomplete. #evil

Icicle56
Civilian

Location: I like my self to been see though Video game charaters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've now changed my mind i realized i suck at making maps so i've gone into voxels Very Happy i working on a new unit and i might post it here. Hope you enjoy my Bro's campaign Very Happy

Last edited by Icicle56 on Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

Karnatu
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey Aro, I have an idea for you.
First of all don't make another extra house for the trators. Instead change a vacant house's colour to purple. This will result in better AI triggers aswel. For instance I see in your third mission we're the Iraq house, you could have put the Russia house as the trators, trust me this will have better AI.
Next thing is that I think you should from map 4 and onwards think of a better story. I mean fighting trators isn't that fun really for so much. I think you should start to think of other things aswel.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Karnatu, I appreciate the advice and idea's... However, i have planned this ahead... I'm thinking about scrapping my 3rd mission at the moment, for a new mission i've had an idea for... Just so you know, Karnatu, you wont be fighting soviet traitors all the time... They've got their own units that have been modded into the game... Just have patience and i will show you some screenshots of them soon. #evil

Karnatu
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

But definately do the house/AI thing I told you.

Oh, I was just telling you that it won't result in a very good story if the whole campaign would be that. Also ain't you gonna upload map 2?

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm not going to upload the maps... [Operation: Garden of Eden] was a teaser. #Tongue You're going to have to wait for the campaign to be released if you would like to play all of the maps... Wink I'd like to get hosting here, it'll make me alot more organised with where i'm posting everything (Hint hint, Banshee #Tongue).

Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is all i have to say about this.....

I shall not play any of the teasers..... i want the finished product if it ever comes out unlike your TS campaign from oh so long ago.....

so in other words.....this one better get finished #Tongue
and so good luck with it Aro.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Welcome back, Ixith... And you shan't worry about this becoming an "Unfinished Project"... I've never worked as hard on this, as i have on anything else in the past before, so, this'll be finished... As soon as my Team start acting lively again. Laughing

soader
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

looks really cool, alot of effort going in nice work Aro shame i uninstalled RA2 a while back since a lack of mods was about, if this keeps progressing i might re-install, btw it would be cool if you release it mission by mission in episodes Very Happy woooo, if your already planning that then fair enough . Very Happy

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No, that's not the plan... I'm working on getting my YR working, so this mod (Yes it's a mod now, not a campaign, so if someone would like to move it to the mod announcements, please do), so it may need YR to work... Oh, and I'm not planning on releasing it one by one, cause it need all the rules.ini and mission.ini RA2.csf and all that shiz... It's hastle.. However, i am releasing the 1st mission for each side... So [Operation: Garden of Eden] is released, Keep your eyes open for the allied mission... Name is not decided yet... Any one got any more comments about this mod, so far? More updates coming soon, i promise. #Tongue

Karnatu
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not a comment but do you have a job for me so I can join your team?

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well the slots are pretty much filled dude, sorry - but we'll still be open to feedback and support Wink

The Team Black Index

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

...Beta testing is really all i can think of at the moment... Oh, and Blackster, get your ass on MSN, i need to have a word with you. #Tongue

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Right, Here's a quick update... A Few screenshots of Level 4 (Soviets), Once agian, a work in progress, story and Text triggers not complete yet, still all being worked on.. I've promised myself I'll get level 3 finished before i start on level 4, but damn, the idea for level 4... It just makes me want to make the map right away... But No Aro! Bad Aro! Level 3 First! #Tongue
And.. Yeah, a few voxels that'll be in the mod too...

Enjoy.

Purple Poison 2.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  783.1 KB
 Viewed:  23852 Time(s)

Purple Poison 2.PNG

Purple Poison1.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  743.12 KB
 Viewed:  23852 Time(s)

Purple Poison1.PNG

Last edited by Aro on Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

that's a nice looking map dude XD

the Demo truck is too skinny though.. .

The Team Black Index

Dupl3xxx
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LOVELY! I realy can't wait to play this campain! And I have a 90% done miner if you want #Tongue For this kind of profesional work, I'll be glad to help!

soader
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

agreed looking awsomer by the minute Very Happy

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dupl3xxx2 wrote:
And I have a 90% done miner if you want #Tongue #Tongue

Send me an ingame picture of it if you would, mate. All angle's Wink
But, what colour scheme is it? If it's going to be in the traitors arsenal, it should be soviet schemed, like all the other units above. #Tongue
Team Black, I'll send you the Demo Truck, could you edit it to the correct standard's? (Making the bomb bigger etc.).
Oh and thank's everyone, I'll get you some more updates ASAP.

Oh and Blackster, don't forget your shopping list! #Tongue

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!

This mod is now for RA2 / YR.
I'd like to Thank: Dupl3xxx, Z and IcySon55 for this. Wink

I'll now switch the mods around, may take me a while to switch all the .ini's around... But oh well, i'm up for that.

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon