Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:56 am
All times are UTC + 0
Some screenshots from the mod anouncements thread
Moderators: Joshy
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Joshy
Schwing!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:33 pm    Post subject:  Some screenshots from the mod anouncements thread Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

here they are

Nod_Cameos.jpg
 Description:
New Nod cameos
 Filesize:  76.22 KB
 Viewed:  6980 Time(s)

Nod_Cameos.jpg

redoneinfantry.jpg
 Description:
recolored gdi infantry to fit the scheme
 Filesize:  71.23 KB

redoneinfantry.jpg

minidefenders.jpg
 Description:
Small defenders
 Filesize:  61.55 KB

minidefenders.jpg

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No offence. But I personally think that the 'Mini-Defender', is a silly idea. Neutral

Joshy
Schwing!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hmm... i personally like them better then using the giant one. You can't really build the big one from a factory without it look weird. I don't know, it seams better to me. Smile

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The minidefenders are good - they aren't illogically popping through the warfactory roof and they just make sense as an attack unit for CABAL.

Joshy
Schwing!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

exactly Smile

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm not refering to the size, there is no problem there. I'm refering to it's strength. Confused

Ickus
General

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

in what terms Aro? Overpower or under?

I guess it depends how it first with the rest of the CABAL army. how it is used as a tactic. Obviously its mean to be a heavy support unit, like a mammoth tank in TD. I think that a group can be formidable but not invincible.

besides CABAL units are expensive according to joshy. the inability to mass produce a large group and the costs should keep the player from spamming or rushing. so the player will have to preserve them to attack.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Overpowered. The fact that there isn't a build limit kind of makes things worse, too. #Tongue

Joshy
Schwing!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The weapon for the defender has been made less powerful and they are expensive so you won't have hordes of them. But i do see what you mean. Smile

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ahh, right. Well it's not that bad at all then. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon