Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:58 pm
All times are UTC + 0
ETS Wishlist
Moderators: Global Moderators, VK
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 2 [63 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: 1, 2 Next
VK
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:57 pm    Post subject:  ETS Wishlist
Subject description: post your ideas here
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You can post and discuss ideas here.

Please note that not all ideas can be easy implemented.
I prefer to choose easy ideas at first, because big ideas need a lot of time and code and can make ETS unstable.

Current stuffs
MeteorShower SW
Upgrade SW
Money SW
SpySat SW
Tertiary & Quaternary weapons
AACombat
Custom actions
Multi-mod support
Pilots from aircraft
Custom crew support

blubb
General

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Working air transports

and

BalloonHover like in RA2 if possible

Hydraw Art on Facebook

DonutArnold
General

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oil Derrick-a-like income system.

Also, have you already fixed the slowdowns happening while building/training?

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

- WaveClass error fix. This problem renders the use of lasers completely useless.

- Custom (at least one) Armor type(s). If possible, they could be simply identified by a similar way to warhead/projectiles (corresponding section in rules.ini). For example:

[ArmorTypes]
1=None
2=Wood
3=Light
n=Superior

This would lead to all weapon warheads having modified "Verses=" sections:

[ExampleWH]
Verses=10%,60%,50%...90% (ArmorType number "n")

VK
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Working air transports

I looked into it sometime ago and find that the main problem is to "push" units into transport. If unit already in transport it can be unloaded without problems. Look into third(?) GDI mission, where two orca transports at the bottom of map unload some mechs.

Quote:
Also, have you already fixed the slowdowns happening while building/training?

this slowdown caused by sidebar darkness.
you can try to replace SHP file with empty SHP.
I don't remember exactly name of it... try darken.shp.

Quote:
- Custom (at least one) Armor type(s). If possible, they could be simply identified by a similar way to warhead/projectiles (corresponding section in rules.ini). For example:

it already done in NPatch, but in TS it have offsets less than 80 so it will be rather difficult to change it.
But possible Smile

Quote:
- WaveClass error fix. This problem renders the use of lasers completely useless.

I don't know what cause this error, because I have not this error on my computers. I can only prevent consequence from it.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

so that means working air transports are in the next ETS ?

balloon hover possible or impossible to manage?

it would make jump jet troops useful atleast

Hydraw Art on Facebook

VK
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
balloon hover possible or impossible to manage?

I think yes

Quote:
so that means working air transports are in the next ETS ?

don't know. If I done it, I will inform about it in development thread.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

that'll be a great step i think if those basic goals will be solved, looking forward Smile

Hydraw Art on Facebook

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

** Well for one, you should add the Debug output code, pd helped me add it for my project, even though that is now gonna be obsolete for a while.

** Should re enable the Rule*.INI, allow people to make patches for the standard Rules.INI. I remember pd saying it was that the game loads them, then Rules.INI overwrites them.

** -CD argument, i tried this by copying it the way RA does it, worked fine, didn't ask for the CD, but had errors loading the CD mix files, even though they where in the directory. Im sure you can fix this.

** Custom Select boxes for units...

UseCustomSelectBox=[bool]
SelectBoxFrameNo=[integer]
SelectBoxLimpetFrameNo[integer]

** Armors too, my problem is that i could not make them work without having the user fix up all the Verses= keys in there warheads.

** Finish off the 3rd side, IIRC, Speech files are not called, BaseUnit needs to be looped, have something like HarvesterUnloadAnim= key for harvesters, and you need to find out why the game can not handle more than one Construction Yard.

** WaveClass, but you explained.

** Air Trans, also explained.

** Up the 200 unit limit aswell.

** Also, SelectSound and SelectVQ are menu keys, its possible they are used to enable VQA animations on the menus? If not, add this too.

** AACombat specific weapons would be nice.

** Move the Resource segment, this would be handy for people who would like to change the icon and cursor. This is easily done.

** More options to control the skirmish menu. Things like controls over sliders, dropdown combos, resource colours etc.

Just a few Smile

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A new class, "VesselClass" for a proper & functional way of making a navy

VehicleTypes being able to deploy into other VehicleTypes
(A la Optimus Prime, mech >> truck #Tongue )

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TSHyper wrote:

** Custom Select boxes for units...

UseCustomSelectBox=[bool]
SelectBoxFrameNo=[integer]
SelectBoxLimpetFrameNo[integer]

You're forgetting the upgraded unit selection boxes (the wider ones); Anyways it might be hard to implement, as it might cause problems with the HP pips (though, if custom HP pips are added, it would be fine; or a way to indicate the game were should be the pips)
Also it would need something like:
HPpipLength=number of pips to use

Team Black wrote:
VehicleTypes being able to deploy into other VehicleTypes(A la Optimus Prime, mech >> truck #Tongue )

Laughing I would love that. seems that someone has been reading RO's easter egg topic
BTW, in relation to it, and the balloon hover tag proposed by blubb.
** Infantry deploy into Infantry. We could have even more useful jumpjets that way (grounded jumpjet deploys into flying jumpjet).
Though anyways it would be more useful something deploys into something; something being either a infantry aircraft building, etc.

Last edited by Machine on Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

VK
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
** Well for one, you should add the Debug output code, pd helped me add it for my project, even though that is now gonna be obsolete for a while.

somebody really need it?
I remember that somebody called it "the most useless feature" .
But it can be simplely added.

Quote:
** Should re enable the Rule*.INI, allow people to make patches for the standard Rules.INI. I remember pd saying it was that the game loads them, then Rules.INI overwrites them.

you can add dialog with ID=147 and place two buttons: ID=2 and ID=1186.
You will see this box at startup, with list of rules.
But it don't work for known reason.

Quote:
** Up the 200 unit limit aswell.

this is already done in 3.40. I forgot about it.

Quote:
** AACombat specific weapons would be nice.

usual weapons is good, isn't it?

Quote:
A new class, "VesselClass" for a proper & functional way of making a navy

this need a lot of code. better to make some changes in Vehicles IMO.

Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

huh, I could have sworn I posted something a few minutes ago, but post isn't there...

anyway, next try Wink

1) C&C1-style Airstrike superweapon.

2) Area Effect -> TS doesn't support real area effect, only cells directly connected to the cell that was hit receive damage too, that makes it necessary to use invisible debris to simulate a nuke area effect for example, but this grinds the game to 1 or 2 FPS for a few seconds even on the fastest computers and makes it also very difficult to control the damage. A proper area effect like the one from RA2 would be very cool, and useful (especially for weapons like Nukes).

3) Projectile scatter -> A way to control by how much projectiles scatter on a per-projectile base, instead of only having Inaccurate=yes or no and one general BallisticScatter tag.

Ickus
General

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello, I am just throwing out ideas. Maybe possible, maybe not.

Parasite logic.
Virus Logic
Mutation Logic
Mind Control...?
InfantryDeploy. "RA2"
Glowing Radiation? ;edit: just saw Reaperrr's post.
IvanBomb Logic
SpawnUnit. ;not limited to air units

upgrade logic ;unit morphs into new unit on veteran/elite.

also the transform on deploy for infantry with animation. Like a Buildup.

AmmoPrimary=
AmmoSecondary=

So a unit has to reload which ever weapon and when it runs out it still can used the other one while the other reloads.

Well thats it.

Thank you for reading this out.

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*Veteran image change.
*Ability to create custom armor types (Said by yuri)
*Ability to make more units to become cyborg like (no legs) yet having their own speed, weapon, looks.
*Fix it to work normaly with non-TFD users!

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Fire Sequence 2 for infantry animations.

Oh, and a fix for the Jumpjet sequence (i. e. you can't have different anims for ground and air fire, and the shadow disappears when the unit fires).

djohe
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I will list everything I can remember at them moment even if its been listed up already:

1. WaveClass bugfix: lasers and disruptor(sonic beams)
2. AirTransport bugfix: The stupid can not land when passengers loaded bug
3. Better control over the Unit upgrade when it gains veterancy, right now it upgrades when it reaches Veteran, I want it to upgrade when it reaches Elite
4. The buildingslowdown bug annoys me too like it does for DonutArnold
5. Missile silo deploy animation when firing Super Weapon Missile Very Happy
6. Working Helicopter rotor blades like Redalert2
7. The Ability to trigger IonStorms via SuperWeapons and Crates(bad)
8. making the CloakStop tag work again
9. fix the stupid bug that Westwood forgot: The ability to shoot dead Cyborg Reapers and other mod units like that for instant promotion (Disruptors are the worst ones)(It causes the dead unit to spawn loads of tiberium also) http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17382
10. More tiberium types (it does not work currenly it seems)
11. Alow multiple Repair Bays (there is currently a bug if you define multiple in the RepairBay= line affecting aircrafts if I remember correctly)
12. Ability to set the difficulty for the player in skirmish like in Redalert1
(the one that reads [Easy], [Normal], [Difficult] and FineDiffControl= )(this is not the same as "AI Level")
13. Making the "A" button on the keyboard work like in Redalert1 in Skirmish Laughing ("A" in Redalert1 = Alliance)
14: (Yuri 08 wrote:) Oh, and a fix for the Jumpjet sequence (i. e. you can't have different anims for ground and air fire, and the shadow disappears when the unit fires).

Things I/someone else want:
(some might be copy pasted from another member, I will write the members name infront of it)
1A. Exclamation CellSpread logic from Redalert2 (Warheads if you dont know what I mean)(This one is very omportant for things like bombs, nukes, fuelairbombs and other big weaponry)
1B. Atomic weaponry like Realert1/Redalert2 (like delays before damage and screen flashes and mabe even the radiation ala RA2)
2. (Yuri 08 wrote:) New armor types with a list section
3. (DonutArnold wrote:) Oil Derrick-a-like income system.
4. TeslaZaps from Redalert2 Shocked (Redalert2's is much better than this hack I did a while ago: http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11265)
5. (Team Black) Units deploying into another unit without having to deploy into a building (you did this for RockPatch/NPatch already)
6. More veterancy states (Generals and C&C3 has one more veterancy state after Elite: Heroic)
7. Third Side logic (AI, Contruction Yards, MCV's, Hunterseeker, Powerplant, Speech and Sound, Sidebar). And subfactions for the Sides (like Countries in Redalert2)
http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17344
8A. More tech levels Laughing
8B. I also want to be able to disable SuperWeapons like in Redalert2, not only all superweapons but able to choose "minor" and "mayor" superweapons like in some RA2 / RA2:YR mods.
8C. One more thing: I want to be able to disable certain stuff in my mod like only the EMP Cannon or Mobile War Factorys or Stealth/Cloak/Phase Technology
9. More states for Visceroid upgrading Laughing (Baby -> Adult -> Realy Big -> Mega Visceroid)
10A. Prism Linking logic but for the Obelisk of Light instead Laughing and mabe even for vehicles/aircrafts
10B. Overcharge logic to extend the range/damage of Weapons and the sensor/stealth range of Stealth Generator/Mobile Sensor Array (Overcharging by draining extra power from powerplants or by overcharging it ala Shock Trooper in RA2)
11. Naval logic from Redalert2
12. (blubb wrote:) BalloonHover like in Redalert2 if possible
13. The ability to transport vehicles/tanks like in Redalert2 (and the Size= & SizeLimit= tags):
14. Battlefortress logic (Opentopped)
15. another Battlefortress logic (crush other vehicles and ability to define who should be crusable and not (the OmniCrushResistant= tag)
(yes I know abot IsTrain= but its not completly the same thing)
16. Suicide logic from Redalert2: Including DeathWeapon tag
17. More factory types (Team Black wrote this but I want it for land too like in Dune2000 (Heavy and light Factory)
18. Machine and TSHyper wrote:) Custom Selection Boxes (like for really large and small units and big infantry)
19. Bigger building foundations like 5x5 & 6x6 Laughing
20. (blubb wrote:) balloon hover tag (could be usefull for a number of things)
21. Hard?: Bigger missiles that can be shot down like Redalert2
22: Gattling logic from RA2:YR (I love this logic and it owns the one in C&C Generals also bigtime)(the one in Generals is SHIT!)
23A. Ability to disable the tiberium storage logic (ala Redalert2) Laughing
23B. Separate tiberium explosion damage from infantry walk over tiberium damage Laughing
23C. Make it possible to disable Weeds/Veinholes and use tiberium instead: http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17315
24. Custom Sonic Beam colors
25. there are some nice ideas here to: http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16877
26. Mutate logic from RA2:YR (not just to Visceroids or Tiberium Fiends)
27. Garrisoning of buildings ala RA2:YR (not RA2 alone)(and with AI support)
28. For the AI: I want the AI script that makes a taskforce wait outside its own base or outside its enemys base (the one that reads AISafeDistance= in the rules(md).ini) (this one was added to Redalert2 and does not exist in Tiberian Sun and was heavily used by the RA2 AI)
29. Iron curtain logic from RA2 but with the ability to define the Curtain radius
30. Forcefield logic from RA2:YR with the base power drain logic
31. more Prerequisite types (the ones like PrerequisitePower=)
32. The ability to choose start pos. ala RA2:YR & Generals & C&C3
33. Sonic Ball weapon ala Sonic Tank in Dune2000 (those where more cool that the disruptor and worked better than the dolphins in redalert2)
34. Exclamation Sensors for vehicles and Infantry to detech stealth like Redalert2 with its SensorSight= tag

one question related to 8C: what does the Disableable= tag do

I will edit this post and add more after this line if I remember something more Very Happy

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
10. More tiberium types (it does not work currently it seems)

Thats fixed with one byte change #Tongue

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
34. Exclamation Sensors for vehicles and Infantry to detech stealth like Redalert2 with its SensorSight= tag

Already in TS 2.03.

Roaches
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Don't forget about RA2 features like OpportunityFire=yes, this allows units like tanks to automatically fire at the enemy while moving, which is perfect for hit and run units.

Quote:
Everybody knows a mod that doesn't update every ten seconds is dead.

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
13. Making the "A" button on the keyboard work like in Redalert1 in Skirmish Laughing ("A" in Redalert1 = Alliance)

Who wants to ally with comps?! Forget the skirmish and go online!

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Indeed, plus i remember pd saying there is problems with the TS skirmish alliance...

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Team Black wrote:
Quote:

Westwood made the best allying comp - it squashed your infantry and traped your harvesters... heh

djohe
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Gamingroach wrote:
Don't forget about RA2 features like OpportunityFire=yes, this allows units like tanks to automatically fire at the enemy while moving, which is perfect for hit and run units.

I forgot that one, it was very useful in Redalert2 for vehicles & tanks with turrets for hit & run tactics

Offtopic:

gufu wrote:
Team Black wrote:
Quote:

Westwood made the best allying comp - it squashed your infantry and traped your harvesters... heh

It was still fun even with the AI blocking up your base with its units and squishing all your infantry, It was also very usefull if you had a deadly AI that would kill you (WOW! it was smart in RA1 sometimes).

Yuri 08 wrote:
Quote:

Already in TS 2.03.

You are confusing Tiberian Sun with Redalert2 again dude. "SensorsSight=" does not exist in Tiberian Sun 2.03 for undeployed units.

Last edited by djohe on Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Some things I would also support, minus obvious fixes:

- Real area effect, as reaperr explained.

- Oil Derrick system as explained by DonutArnold (and I'm also effected by the load bug)

- Garrisonable buildings.

Does the upgrade SW work in a way in which you purchase permanent upgrades? If not, purchasable upgrades (like general/zero hour/c&c3) would be nice.

- Certainly add further menu customisation, such as a more expansive map selection screen, perhaps with +- expansion menus. Any other option in multiplayer/skirmish screen is always welcome.

- A teleport function, like the wormholes in c&c3. You could, for instance, place two teleportation pads or somesuch on a map which allows instant transportation.

- Any chance of specialised unit abilities to enhance micromanagement? Like the desolator in RA2, or laserlock in generals.

- Type-specific scan SW, like the tiberium scan in c&c3.

- Only a one byte change... according to TSHyper... You could add such simple abilities as adding new tiberiumtypes.

Thanks for considering any of the above thus-far suggestions. Wink

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Yuri 08 wrote:
Quote:

Already in TS 2.03.

You are confusing Tiberian Sun with Redalert2 again dude. "SensorsSight=" does not exist in Tiberian Sun 2.03 for undeployed units.

No. However, I had accidentally misread the key, and it's only a part of the Jumpjet controls.

Gun Ship
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The file is not there anymore! All I can find are Rock Patch files.

k212
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

1 : seperate harvesters

2: make the laser wall section customizable for a laser fence post ;
laser fence post A has laser wall section B
and
laser fence post C has laser wall section D

3 : the ability to make any weapon spawn any unit (or a least infantry type unit)

Vefbl4
General

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Occupied building support.

DeployFire support.

Logic that makes real to infantry to shoot out from there transport.

MoveSound support.

Like in RA2
- -Hard stuff. - -

Every tank has to have a crew to move or shoot and the crew can be killed using special weapon type or warhead.

And powerplants that work only in a given range.Buildings that are farther than it will be unpowered.

Last edited by Vefbl4 on Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

infantry can repair vehicles?

Ordosherrscher
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lasers which switch in and out - the problem that I have is the turret there. It doesn`t move and flys over the ground xD

Think of me as Nordos, 'cause Banshee wouldn't rename me

Navy SEAL
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Super weapon timers and positions, allies and choose enemy mode in skirmish.

Ordosherrscher
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

New Lands [can be used for Infantry-Teleporter, new Terrain...]

Think of me as Nordos, 'cause Banshee wouldn't rename me

Revolutionary
Commander

Location: Scotland, starting a Revolution Cameo: metricon. Posts:???

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

more upgrades for compent tower (its boring with only 3)
and alow more than one ampibious apc stile verical

L()KI
Tiberian Beast

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Off map aircraft to come and fight then leave...like the spy planes/migs from RA2.... PLEASE? Very Happy

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I doubt VK is still working on ETS... Also, he's banned from this forum #Tongue

L()KI
Tiberian Beast

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh come on... Mad ........what the hell...

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

VK was never banned from this forum. I assure you he is not in the ban list and he was never banned here. I don't know where did you get this conclusion.

CalChillin
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

good because it would all be a waste of time posting in this forum if he was banned

Lt A1br3cht also TESTING FOR IDIOCY result = dumbass now your as bad as me

flamer

my post was and is not unreasonable but yours is

Last edited by CalChillin on Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:58 am; edited 2 times in total

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

Location: Hampshire, England. Creating RA2: Moscow's vengeance

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
good because it would all be a waste of time posting in this forum if he was banned

TESTING FOR IDIOCY
1%...
PURE IDIOCY DETECTED
LABELING SOURCE: CAPITAIN OBVIOUS

PPchan! Why did you have to die??? I need the "Be an Hero" pic...

Now please crap this post with the one above it, if you think that's reasonable Wink If not do whatever, I only posted this for a slight chance of lols and to help armoured Cal stop posting the bloody obvious...

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
VK was never banned from this forum. I assure you he is not in the ban list and he was never banned here. I don't know where did you get this conclusion.

Huh? But I read on ModEnc that he was banned from here...
*re-reads RP page*
I wish I could read better... He's banned from ModEnc, not from here. Sorry for that Banshee and VK Confused

John Galt
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:

Nod_Trooper
Civilian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

My Request is, NO NEED FOR FIRESTORM! I would have firestorm but the simple fact is, I can't get ahold of it. TS:Dusk and Rise of Omnious are or have the firestorm files already in there. Why can't you guys find out how to do that from them.

Note:If I can play your mod without Firestorm, then ignore this post....I still haven't read through all of it, and there is way to much reading, you guys need a FAQ or somethin.....but this note only happens if I don't need firestorm to play the mod.

IceDragon200
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I got a request.
How about a shield generator and units with shields.
Not the firestorm defense SW.

And has some coding like this
IsShieldGenerator=yes
ShieldRadius=12
ShieldAmount=400

And For units it would be
HasShields=yes
ShieldAmount=200

I'm very inactive here at PPM...
Got other things doing....

Revolutionary
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

1.working air transports(unpatched game.exe from disk and copy and paste)
2. a fix for construction yard cancel bug (for me it works then gives me a IE if i finnish/quit a mission or skirmish)
3.a guide on how to use it properly and what it has in full.

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

1. Huh? Copy and Paste code? Get out...
2. Upload the except and maybe i could figure it out.
3. RTFM

Revolutionary
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
1. Huh? Copy and Paste code? Get out...

ignore

were should i upload it to?

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I dunno, whatever.

Somebody Else
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Laser beam un-hardcode!

Also, how about being able to fire multiple weapons simultaneously, given they are in range?

- Somebody Else

DJB
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is DJBREIT

I want BRIDGES.

Also if you can and have the time can you start editing the FS/FA2 editor. So we can fix some of the short comings of the map editor?

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon