Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:19 am
All times are UTC + 0
Which C&C game will be the next release from EA?
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [38 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Which C&C game will be the next release from EA?
Generals Expansion
37%
 37%  [ 13 ]
Tiberian Twilight
37%
 37%  [ 13 ]
Red Alert 3
17%
 17%  [ 6 ]
Something else...
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 35

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 8:04 pm    Post subject:  Which C&C game will be the next release from EA? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Which C&C game will be the next release from EA? The answer for that was expected in E3, however, the game was in too early stages to be even showed there, so EALA has just not announced it yet. Now, in your sincere opinion, what will be the next one to be released?

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I hope Tiberian Twlilight
*starts to cry* It's not gonna be so good with EA makeing it, they will release it 'Generals style'

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

eh... did you guys read Maxim news? So, consider the next release, the one to be announced in June...

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

FinalMoon
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You should add one more option in that poll, Banshee.

"I don't give a rat's..."

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Probab generals expansion but TT would rule!

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
You should add one more option in that poll, Banshee.

"I don't give a rat's..."

- Then, vote for something else... Wink

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Voted TT... Maybe you should change the question to 'what SHOULD be the next C&C game, in your opinion?"

I.......want.......TT!!!!!!!!!

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I believe they will release Generals Expansion before TT...

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Actualy generals is a bit thumbs down, it only gets 300 -350 players online (uk)

When WC3 gets like 5000...

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

War 3 is better imo, but we are discussing the next C&C release... drop Blizzard here Wink

The DvD

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
War 3 is better imo, but we are discussing the next C&C release... drop Blizzard here Wink

Yeah we don't want something like the Westwood vs. Blizzard discussion on THIS site.... Wink

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If they were smart they would make TT.

All hail me

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They have probably already made the Generals Addon

(like they started making Firestorm at the same time as TS was still being made [or in beta anyway] and even prevented things from being in TS so they could release it in an expansion [like Tiberium Fona].

Anyway i sadly think Tiberian Twilight will be total crap like
TS was a dissapointment
RA2 was pure crap
Generals i dont own but from what i hear and the 3 or 4 games ive played is terrible

+ the main big factor its EA where talking about here
if they think adding Flying pigs and talking trees to Tiberium Twilight would add to sales then they would have no doubt what so ever in adding them (and even they would be added in some way thats stupid, wrong and buggy)
#Mad Sad

The DvD

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah TS was a bit of a dissappointment... but still you guys are playing and modding it??? so... this means it's NOT a bad game! the problems with TS is just it didn't live up to the hype...loads of features Westwood promised, were cut from the game (thanks to EA???)...

but i agree with you on RA2... simply shit out some tanks, and rush the enemy base.... that's all.... there really aren't much different ways to beat your opponent

The DvD

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah why does EA ruin so many games they publish? TS was almost finished when EA bought Westwood... and then i took another 1,5 year to release it??? that's ridiculous! and lots of things were cut from the game... why??

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[quote]Yeah TS was a bit of a dissappointment... but still you guys are playing and modding it???[/code]

Yes solely because it was total crap when it was released
The basis of TS is brilliant and the stuff that WW left out and changed is crazy.
So the way TS was released by Westwood it was tottaly rubbish (even though not as bad as RA2) so this is the reason for me making Tiberian Sun Retro. Its how TS should have been in my opinion when it was released Wink

P.S.I cant remember the last time i played normal TS, probably around 1999 or 2000

The DvD

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well, saying it's total crap goes a bit too far, IMO... there are still some GREAT things, and the singleplayer is quite cool too...but indeed, it could have been so much better....

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yea single player was good

mplay/skirmish.... well

SeaMan
Man of the Sea

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Command & Conquer: The Sims .....

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SeaMan wrote:

Yeah... i hope that EA will not left another crazy addon for the sims ...

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol... it would be funny...

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SeaMan wrote:

lol i can alredy see it in my eyes you beginm as a soldier and you must buy food then weapons then ENTIRE buildings and become a commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MaXiM wrote:

Yeah... i hope that EA will not left another crazy addon for the sims ...

Yeah i says that but EA will do it for us, next sims:

the new stupid addon: the sims superstar
the next stupid addon: the sims online (prochainly)
the sims 2 (in the futur (less than one year))

devin11590
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

EA makes or publishes almost every game released, and they ALWAYS mess up somehow. almost every game.... Damn, the owner must be rich. well, I'm hopeinf RA3, because the RA series has a great storyline. But Generals expansion is the most likely.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Devin, this poll is laughable. EAComMike posted in General Boards and Maxim posted here: There is no June announcement. It was delayed, because they still feel unconfortable to announce it...

The DvD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Devin, this poll is laughable

? didn't you create this poll yourself, banshee?

and devin, what storyline does ra have exactly (go to the planetcnc and read the cnc encyclopedia.. that's the REAL cnc storyline...)

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I did created it, TheDVD... but that was before EA announces no annoucements... after that, it became laughable...

The DvD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

they just said postpone the announcements, right?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yes...

devin11590
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the rra2 storyline is when einstien goes back in time and kills hitler and messes EVERYTHING up. Then RA2 adds on nicely to that, but then generals is its own thing, niether Tiberium nor Red Alert. BTW, i have never hearf the term, laughable, wats it mean (im really not a n00b, i just havent heard that be4.)

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

do you know the verb "to laugh"? Laughable is just when it's so ridiculous that you laugh at it...

The DvD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
do you know the verb "to laugh"? Laughable is just when it's so ridiculous that you laugh at it...
? of course, banshee Wink

MMk4C01
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

EA should not make any cnc's that have already mared the C&C world
westwood should make the cnc's-if there will be a next one
if it is tt i hope they don't screw it up like ren and gen
ts did have some cool features that r unused-or taken out
still ts and ra2 r partly more complete (working some what well )
more than ren n gen
-my opinion Razz Mr. Green

Mammoth Mk.4 Commando #01
Leader of the C&C Memories Mod
"Wake up and smell the tiberium!!!"
Westwood Lives in Death!!!
Chico,California - Detonating a nuclear device within the city limits results in a $500 fine.

iceman559
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well, from EA i bet soemthing else, but from Westwood prob a gen expansion

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Errr... guys... This poll is over! The answer is generals expansion that is known as Command & Conquer Generals: Zero Hour

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

so, make a new poll

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok...

MMk4C01
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

umm ok

Mammoth Mk.4 Commando #01
Leader of the C&C Memories Mod
"Wake up and smell the tiberium!!!"
Westwood Lives in Death!!!
Chico,California - Detonating a nuclear device within the city limits results in a $500 fine.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [38 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon