Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:10 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Only you know...
Moderators: Reaperrr, red_rebel
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Millennium
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:07 pm    Post subject:  Only you know...
Subject description: Some questions regarding stats in TD...
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi there! I'm currently creating my first mod for YR. For this, I need the stats of the 120mm cannons of the Medium Tank / M1 Abrams and Mammoth Tank in TD. At first I tought FireTwice= on the Mammoth Tank was the only difference, but they also seem to use different warheads. However, weapons appear to be hardcoded in TD and I cannot access the weapons statistics. Now, who else could have that information but you guys, who deal with conversion of TD stats every day, thus I dropped by here to ask you...[/i]

Roaches
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Stats of the 120mm cannons of the Medium Tank / M1 Abrams and Mammoth Tank in TD is all hardcoded in C&C95.exe, and you can find TD units and structures stats documented at the Olaf van der spek's XCC website.
or perhaps use a tool called C&C95UGE to find the stats yourself.

Quote:
Everybody knows a mod that doesn't update every ten seconds is dead.

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Perhaps you can use TibED to find the stats...but I don't recommend it for modding.

Millennium
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Destiny wrote:
Perhaps you can use TibED to find the stats...but I don't recommend it for modding.

I had that idea too. But, nope, you cannot access the hardcoded parts via TibEd.

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ask Nyerguds, he has a full database of CC95 stats.

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Woah, never saw this... I put all of that stuff in INI-like format to help the coders of the Tiberian Dawn mod for Tiberium Wars. The data itself can't all be acessed with TibEd or UGE, but it can be accessed with the unfinished beta version of UGE I uploaded here.

There... all uploaded here
http://nyerguds.arsaneus-design.com/mod/

Oh, side note... EVERYTHING is hardcoded in C&C95. TibEd just changes it to an INI-like format so the editor can handle it. The only reason TibEd can't read the weapons is because I haven't given Koen the necessary data to implement it yet.
The new TibEd is very handy for editing C&C95... I certainly recommend it.

Last edited by Nyerguds on Wed May 07, 2008 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i just saw that your SAM has unknown13=300 (like many other buildings).
I think in this case this is the lower hitpoints value when in firing mode.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I kinda doubt that... as far as I've noticed, not the hit points but the armour is changed.

And the normal HP of the SAM are 200... so 300 isn't lower.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon