Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:42 am
All times are UTC + 0
Uber of GDI Tank Division.
Moderators: Holy_Master
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 2 [64 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:36 pm    Post subject:  Uber of GDI Tank Division.
Subject description: Sonic "Devastator" Tank
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

longtime i have no preview like this. Very Happy

"Devastator"
is upgrade of disruptor tank that old faderation use in the great war,and now GDI upgrade it and use it as "Moving Fortress". Devastator have powerful 4 Sonic Cannon,it can destroy enemy building very quickly,it armor can absorb most of weapon,and it size allow devastator run over enemy vehicle.however this unit very slow and cant protect it self from aircraft.

Devastator Status
Side - GDI [T.E.R.R.A.]
Cost - N/A
HP - 1850
Armor - Heavy
Speed - 2
Weapon - Sonic Cannon
Abilities - Crash Vehicle

Last edited by Holy_Master on Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

NewGuy
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So you are using SHP vehicles now?

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very nice design here Smile

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Its the GDI MARV without the Sonic Cannons and two flat boards over the front hardpoints.

And a different turret.

Its disappointing, really. Your other vehicles were better because they were original... I can't like this at all.

EVA-251
General

Also Known As: evanb90

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Won't SHP vehicles look ugly going up terrain?

It looks fine, but far too much like the MARV.
I mean...its a MARV with an uber Disruptor weapon... Confused

Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's a nice lovely model, but I agree with Mei Ling, but it's not really original as I expected. Though it doesn't matter too much for me, since I would play with the mech subfaction Laughing.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Unfortunately, I have to agree. Although your stuff is fantastic quality and TW is an awesome game... you should come up with things less obviously influenced by it, no matter how hard it is.

Pepzi
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice to see a painting alongside it.

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mei Ling wrote:
Its the GDI MARV without the Sonic Cannons and two flat boards over the front hardpoints.

And a different turret.

Its disappointing, really. Your other vehicles were better because they were original... I can't like this at all.

yeah. it's MARV with sonic disk,i'll not deny this,
when i saw EA MARV at first it think it design of chassis look abit like Disruptor but IMO it'll better if it have sonic disk than cannon. this unit just follow that idea.

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yay. Change it then. =3

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

when you click it what does it say? Want a tan?

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mei Ling wrote:
Yay. Change it then. =3

yes i change it already. #Tongue

devastator.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  18.23 KB
 Viewed:  29364 Time(s)

devastator.png

EVA-251
General

Also Known As: evanb90

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Much better Wink

bartpp7
Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i love this unit give me give me

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

Location: Hampshire, England. Creating RA2: Moscow's vengeance

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's a mod asset. You aint gettin' your hands on that any time soon.

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I liked the MARV clone a bit better...

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ChielScape wrote:
I liked the MARV clone a bit better...

Agreed...the new one just looks...egh.

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If both were combined...err...

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Destiny wrote:
If both were combined...err...

well it combine already #Tongue .

i spent alot of time to make it look good as possible but i think this design is final.

and i compare it size with another GDI unit.

size.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  15.48 KB
 Viewed:  29272 Time(s)

size.PNG

Elite_Pirate
Grenadier

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quality o.o The new version is IMO alot better although it does look a bit pale in the size comparison pic compared to the Mammoth Tank and the Mammoth Walker. More saturation to the colours and it shall be victorious.

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Elite_Pirate wrote:
...look a bit pale in the size comparison pic compared to the Mammoth Tank and the Mammoth Walker. More saturation to the colours and it shall be victorious.

seconded, also for the little tank.

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DAAAMN...

Don't read anyone else's posts, they all lie, and bicker. Holy_Master, your units make me think: HOLY FUCKIN ASS CRACKERS, that is some quality work you've done.

Keep it up.

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

NewGuy
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I agree with DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr its a bloody awsome model. *waiting for more udpates*

partyzanPaulZy
Commander

Location: laptop? ... otherwise the Czech Republic -> south Moravia Posts: long int Posts;

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Approved

just small note: Isn't that cannon "Molecular..." rather than "Molegular...", molegular isn't in my English dictionary. Rolling Eyes

Don't blame the others if you haven't checked your own (in)ability in the first case.

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

He's Thai.

"Molecular Seperation....." eh hem.

Mai dai #Tongue

Dupl3xxx
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The tank is awsome, but it doesn't fit in with the other tanks Confused Perhaps if someting was done to the white sqares/refelctors/thingy... Other than tha, it kicks ass!

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah, H_M, you may want to ask someone to translate everything to correct english when you finish your mod. no offence, just saying...

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i think the shading is just a tad too pale

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ahh after i test it weapon,that make me change turret part again. because Npatch sonic beam is too small for Sonic plate that make me design it with cannon look.

devas.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  5.55 KB
 Viewed:  29175 Time(s)

devas.png

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

how about not using a dish at all? just completely redesign the cannon, because this just doesnt look right.

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Are you going to make this a .shp? If so then it can have a firing animation. And in consequence of that, you can use the original design with the addition of like, a crystal in the front. So like, all the dishes concetrate their fire into the one crystal, and the normal sized, yet very intense, beam comes from the crystal.

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DaFool wrote:
Are you going to make this a .shp? If so then it can have a firing animation. And in consequence of that, you can use the original design with the addition of like, a crystal in the front. So like, all the dishes concetrate their fire into the one crystal, and the normal sized, yet very intense, beam comes from the crystal.

shp with turret cant make fire animation.and disk in the front of gun is my personal like. Rolling Eyes

NewGuy
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

your last model is even better. You should give it a laser weapon with a big laser size.

And the cannon looks good, ChielScape never do positive comments.

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PrimaryFireFLH = lepton offset [Forward,Lateral,Height from turret center] for bullet start position (def=0,0,0)
SecondaryFireFLH = alternate weapon offset for bullet start position (def=0,0,0)offset for bullet start position (def=0,0,0)

Lol, I'm just comming up with whack ideas, what if, with the aid of a patch, you gave the tank two weapons (both the same) that could ifre simultaniously? You could Have the primary of coming from the left and the secondary coming from the right. So it would look like you are producing two beams. So you could this idea if with the original design. (I bet it wont work though).

With the dish in ther front it looks like you took the MARV and stuck a dish into the barrel.

Rebelmoon
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Don't worry Holy Master, I think all of us can tell what you're trying to say. Smile

I like the second & last one best but all look, as usual, kickass!

Keep it up!

Cheers,

Rebelmoon

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DaFool wrote:
PrimaryFireFLH = lepton offset [Forward,Lateral,Height from turret center] for bullet start position (def=0,0,0)
SecondaryFireFLH = alternate weapon offset for bullet start position (def=0,0,0)offset for bullet start position (def=0,0,0)

Lol, I'm just comming up with whack ideas, what if, with the aid of a patch, you gave the tank two weapons (both the same) that could ifre simultaniously? You could Have the primary of coming from the left and the secondary coming from the right. So it would look like you are producing two beams. So you could this idea if with the original design. (I bet it wont work though).

With the dish in ther front it looks like you took the MARV and stuck a dish into the barrel.

it wont work at all,beam still applier only in primary position.

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NewGuy wrote:
your last model is even better. You should give it a laser weapon with a big laser size.

And the cannon looks good, ChielScape never do positive comments.

I would appreciate it if you reread my comments if you are actually ignorant enough to believe that.

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

about weapon, i try to make each uber unit have truely different.

- Mammoth Ace 2lnc Cannon = Powerful Cannon and do Area Damage.

- Devastator Sonic Beam = Damage All Enemy in Beam Area and reduce target HP even it destroy.

- Avatar Laser=Attack 1 Target with very high damage and ignore armor.

if i change Devastator Weapon to be laser or something that do area damage that will make it not different from those 2.

if i use sonic bullet it'll going to be MARV clone. [or you want it? ]

however now i consider to replace sonic cannon with railgun but i'm not sure how lag if i use that weapon.

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ah update new T.E.R.R.A unit.

"Stingray" Hover MLRS

because T.E.R.R.A dont have Juggernaut. Stingray will act as their Artillery.Stingray can launch 12 rocket per round and do highly damage in large area,thank hover technology make this unit can go to every where that tank cant do it easy. however this unit have only light armor and slow and cant protect it self from sky.

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow, 12 a salvo! That'll cost so much rice #Tongue I like it very much, 'cept it's launchers could do a bit to be moved back somewhat...

Apex
General

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It would be more stable if the launchers were in the middle when fireing because it would be more evenly distributed while fireing. Are the rocket pods on a turret or are they fixed to the body?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
NewGuy
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

very nice hover mlrs, you are working fast Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

But the hover mlrs must have a turret or you wont be able to have any shadow. Its a bug in YR engine. Hover shp must have a turret or it wont have shadow.

Apex
General

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If you dont want a vehicle to be turreted, you just add a dummy turret.

Last edited by Apex on Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
partyzanPaulZy
Commander

Location: laptop? ... otherwise the Czech Republic -> south Moravia Posts: long int Posts;

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:17 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nice!

Don't blame the others if you haven't checked your own (in)ability in the first case.

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it have turret if you ask me.sorry if it look like slingshot because i'm personaly love slingshot design very much too bad in TW it can only AA,but my stingray design to use as artillery.

stingray_render.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  24.82 KB
 Viewed:  28997 Time(s)

stingray_render.png

Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice I like it, much better than the slingshot, IMO.

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

Location: Hampshire, England. Creating RA2: Moscow's vengeance

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:

Shut it newguy! It's a disruptor you moron, that's already decided.

NewGuy
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

learn some respect Lt Albrecht.
I was not talking to you.

Banshee should to teach you(with the ban hammer!)

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i decrease it missile.now it fire only 10. [because it OP]

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NewGuy wrote:
learn some respect Lt Albrecht.
I was not talking to you.

Banshee should to teach you(with the ban hammer!)

NO U.
listen to the Lt.

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon