Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:34 am
All times are UTC + 0
Need more Mapper !!!!
Moderators: Holy_Master
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:12 am    Post subject:  Need more Mapper !!!! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ROS need mapper work with new terrain.who interesting please contect me.

detail about map:
ROS map will have only flat terrain no bumpy [but it still have cliff ].

Last edited by Holy_Master on Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Dupl3xxx
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I would love to du so. However, i have very little free time atm. In four weeks time I'll have some free time.

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dupl3xxx wrote:
I would love to du so. However, i have very little free time atm. In four weeks time I'll have some free time.

contect me by MSN when you ready. Wink

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I Would, Holy_Master, but I'm committed to enough projects as it is. Sorry.

Apex
General

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Are they going to be flat because of the vehicles being shps or is it just a personal preferance? I could map and if you need examples of work I could post a map tomarrow(its 11:30 pm here right now.).

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

you right Apex,they're going to be flat because of the vehicles being shps.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I Don't think you've thought this through enough, HM. They'll be alot of useless terrain if we can't use slopes in any way or form, like cliffs and hills and stuff like that.

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aro wrote:
I Don't think you've thought this through enough, HM. They'll be alot of useless terrain if we can't use slopes in any way or form, like cliffs and hills and stuff like that.

slope terrain still use only be the way to the cliff or hill.

NewGuy
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I can do a few maps, not professional maps, but they are good according to my brother, we always play online with my maps.

Vefbl4
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I can.

truefeel
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Remember me, Holy ?

I can make another map if u want. Just PM (or reply here, whatever) of how you want to have the map in big lines.

Thrashcore124
Medic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

maybe i will look into it

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon