Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:05 pm
All times are UTC + 0
How do I add multiple build lists?
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Kodan
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:24 am    Post subject:  How do I add multiple build lists? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As in the way it can be seen from the GLA workers, where they can switch between creating primary buildings, and creating the fake buildings.

I'm just messing around with making a new Dozer.
This Dozer can make the power plants / Barracks of other generals, so that it can build the defenses of other generals.
However, there's too few slots for all the unique defenses AND the power plants/etc. So I figure it'd be a better idea to seperate their lists.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Copy and paste the two GLA worker's build list, and then rename and mod accordingly.

Kodan
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Care to elaborate a bit more then that? >_>

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TiberianFiend
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DaFool wrote:
http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17904

Have you read this tutorial by me? It *may* help you out.

No disrespect but i don't think the tutorial is going to help in this case Laughing ,
I know what hes trying to do, I atemped it for a bunch of new bombs for the gla,it uses multiple command sets, make a new one with the buildings you want then study the gla worker theres a ability which you may need to remake and in the eng design area there should be a Behavior tag which goes like switch to
(/N being a new line,used in strings)
command set = ......... /NDisable command set=.........
there should be 2 Behavior tags like that which you need to update to your command sets and buttons

I had limited success with multiple command sets Laughing
china uses a more of a non-switching form of changing command sets
because of the Mines the buildings create.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon