Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:22 am
All times are UTC + 0
C&C Tiberian Sun:True Power
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 2 [71 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2

Do you want me to release this to public.
Totally shit!! Many stealing stuff!! Don't public!!
15%
 15%  [ 14 ]
Little interesting. But I don't care about it.
15%
 15%  [ 14 ]
I will try it if you release.
27%
 27%  [ 25 ]
I want to play it!!!
42%
 42%  [ 39 ]
Total Votes : 92

GameMaster0000
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, another mission.

--- GDI 13 : Son of a Beach ---

Our intel confirmed that Cabal is testing a mass production type of the
Core Defender. We cannot let to be massed product. The testing location is
in Hawaii Island. There is an ion storm on that area that make us can't
send a heavy strike force or MCV to that area. Use our hovering unit to locate
an outpost on the island and capture it with engineers, build up strike forces,
and destroy the Core Defender prototype. BE ADVISED: This area contian many
Tiberium lifeform and Alien's base is nearby.

Objective One: Find and capture Cabal's outpost.

Objective Two: Destroy Defender prototype.

Also...

Fear it!! Tiberium Squid!! Twisted Evil

Tiberian Sun : True Power - Reality Power Of 5 Factions...

daviperdragon
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

More Please... cant wait for download.

GameMaster0000
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This private mod so no publish download. #Tongue

Anyway I may release this mod with place holder on graphic for all steal and SC asset.

GameMaster0000
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

GDI new unit information

Sniper

Cost : 600
Require : Barracks,Communication Center
Health : Low
Armor : None

Sniper is the best anti-infantry for GDI army. He can use long range laser guide sniper rifle to kill any enemy infantry surly for 1 hit kill. Anyway he has very long reload time and useless against enemy tank. Also, he can't do damage on any armored infantry.

Havoc(Replacement Ghost Stalker)

Cost : 2000
Require : Barracks,Tech Center
Armor : Light

The Legendary Commando come back to service commander. He uses a new personal railgun that upgrade from previous version that ghost stalker used and has C4 to destroy any building. Also, he carry new version of jumpjet pack that can make him can go any where on the battle field. You can only train him once per battle field.

(Cameo isn't final)

Hover Railgun tank

Cost : 1300
Require : War Factory,Tech Center
Armor : Light

GDI still continue to his hover technology even it is vulnerable in Ion Storm. But on many tiberium contaminated area, hover vehicle can prove that it use better to travel than wheel or track. This tank is the most advanced technology on GDI army it is use powerful railgun and can travel on any terrain by use a hover technology.

Sonic Amplifier

Cost : 1500
Require : Construction Yard,Tech Center
Health : Medium
Armor : Heavy

GDI realize that they are lag of advanced base defense like Nod's Obelisk of Light. GDI scientist find their answer for this by modify a EMP Cannon to use a Sonic turret and can also add more armor on it. One problem that it range cannot be long as Obelisk of Light with limit of disruptor battery anyway they can make sonic fire power more powerful that disruptor tank.

(Appearance and Cameo is not final)

AA Gun Upgrade(Replacement SAM Upgrade)

Cost : 300
Require : Construction Yard,Communication Center
Health : Add-on Component Tower
Armor : Add-on Component Tower

Nod's Banshee is very fast and old SAM missile cannot follow to destroy banshee. GDI try to use the old AA Gun Technology with little modification and it is very good to anti Banshee because bullet is fast enough to follow it, even it is not long range and fire power like sam it can guaranty that it always hit a target.

iamn00b
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

GameMaster0000 wrote:
Well, another mission.

--- GDI 13 : Son of a Beach ---

I lol'd Laughing Laughing Laughing

anyway, in my honest opinion, you need to improve your map, the terrain is repetitive and flat, which make it bad.

Stealth Killer
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cant wait its release, its a nice mod to be played.

206UE
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The mission should be called "Sun of a beach."

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Psh. The first GDI mission in C&C1 was called "War's a Beach" in the strategy guide :p

The Scrin
Civilian

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:49 pm    Post subject: Mod Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

so far you are comeing along well with this mod, I have seen new toys for every team but the Scrin. I was wondering if you where going to add additional units for them too. Hope to hear your reply on this. And ye i know i just made my account today that does not mean i have not been whaching this moding group.

By the way nice job with the forgoten.

Stealth Killer
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just one question thats bothering my mind. Will you do a campaign for Forgotten. Its the side I like the most.

ookan
Civilian

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

really nice mod w8ing for a release as well Wink

good work so far!

GameMaster0000
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Stealth Killer wrote:
Just one question thats bothering my mind. Will you do a campaign for Forgotten. Its the side I like the most.

Acutally we can edit FS campaign for this but it will only have 9 mission.

Mozdimester
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Do not count my vote i pressed the wrong button because of my low level sight :S

please relase this to public we need to get this one...

Stealth Killer
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mozdimester wrote:

please relase this to public we need to get this one...

Yep, We need this now

FinalMoon
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

GameMaster, you're welcome to anything I made that you used, just wondering if you wouldn't mind sending it to me or posting it here. I lost all my old work a long time ago and was trying to recover it...

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Half-year bump?

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, GameMaster000 posted last time about half year from now. I wonder if he is active any more, yet to work on this mod. But it was good mod yes.

PPM Halloween Season 2021

WeenTesla
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

GameMaster0000 wrote:
Little Update.

First Time. I think don't public my mod but I change my mind.

Update for lastest version(unpublic yet)

- Forgotten -

- Cabal -

- Scrin -

You will see that it has many steal+Public+SC in my mod. But it will change it in to my original in future. At least I will change Forgotten Conyards and Warfact to new one cause I steal from ROTD and then I will public Beta version.

True Power is just Begun...

004.gif
 Description:
orz...
 Filesize:  124.84 KB
 Viewed:  10916 Time(s)

004.gif

Arrakis
Civilian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It looks Like a really good mod I want to download this game to my windows XP computer What do you suggest I need to at least play with the different factions in skirmish mode?

djohe
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Arrakis wrote:
It looks Like a really good mod I want to download this game to my windows XP computer What do you suggest I need to at least play with the different factions in skirmish mode?
1. This is a private mod forum section as in mods that is not public (or atleast yet).
2. You are replying to a thread made by a person that last posted on ppm october 2013, aka you are bumping a 6 year old thread.
3. Your English is bad so your question doesn't make sense, plus all factions are normally unlocked by default in most mods.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

djohe wrote:
all factions are normally unlocked by default in most mods.

And last I checked, you can't lock subfactions and then unlock them due to your mission-progress without an official patch or a private INI override somehow becoming online all of a sudden on its own.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!