Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:46 am
All times are UTC + 0
Problem with FA2 YR 1.02
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Hello There
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:15 am    Post subject:  Problem with FA2 YR 1.02 Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello everyone.

I have another problem. My Final Alert 2 gives me errors. It says "Red Alert 2 is not correctly installed (Ra2.mix could not be loaded)". I tried reinstalling Red Alert 2. But it's not working.

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Try reinstalling FA2

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That, and make sure your FinalAlert2's path is going to your RA2 Directory.

Hello There
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks Aro. It worked.

Chrono Vortex
Medic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I realize this is a pretty old thread but I figured I'd bump an old one rather than make another FA2 problem thread.

FA2 has been working smoothly for a while, then out of nowhere it comes up with the same error (Red Alert 2 is not correctly installed, etc...). I didn't change the directories around, delete anything and I know that the game is installed correctly. I can fix the problem by deleting the FinalAlert.ini file and reinputing the directory, but whenever I open it a second time the error comes up and I have to go through the whole process again.

I've been scrounging around on the PPM and XWIS forums trying to come up with a solution, but so far no cigar. It's not that big a deal since I can still use the program, but it's annoying to have to delete the file every single time. Any suggestions are appreciated.

RP
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In your registry, does a key with InstallPath exist for Red Alert 2 / Yuri's Revenge?

Mental Omega 3.0 Mission creator - Creator of FinalOmega: APYR 3.0 Map Editor

/ppm/'s stupidity

Chrono Vortex
Medic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ah, I didn't think to check that. It does but it was set to the wrong directory for some reason. I set it to the right game.exe file and it seems to be working fine now.

Lev-Lion
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello everyone!
I have a problem with FinalAlert 2 yr102 fonts. Instead of normal words in the object browzer I see these broken latters. I don't know how to correct this. I have Windows 7 64.

Please help me. Thank you. Smile

Clip1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  134.92 KB
 Viewed:  3701 Time(s)

Clip1.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon