Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:19 pm
All times are UTC + 0
creating an icon from a shp sequence with background
Moderators: stucuk
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
HB
Medic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:18 am    Post subject:  creating an icon from a shp sequence with background
Subject description: need help with this stuff
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have a shp file with 6 frames and I would like to create an cameo icon out of it for the sidebar. Sofar all my tries turned out to be a desaster.
Could anybody give me a hand or tell me where to find to fitting tutorial ?
Thanks in advanced Sad

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I Don't really know any decent cameo tutorials, but I really don't recommend making cameo's using the cameo generator built in SHP builder. The only tutorial I can remember is this one which is about making cameos in Photoshop.

HB
Medic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks Aro, that was agood suggestion. I checked the recommended tutorial: really good stuff. Thanks.
But since I don't own Photoshop I'm wondering if I have to buy a copy
in order to create good cameos. Is that worth it ?
Smile

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Photoshop is worth it in general, not just to make cameos. Photoshop is your best option for making cameos in my opinion, thats how I make all mine, but Photoshop gives you the ability to do so much more. Just check the Photoshop website to see all the additions it gives to your image editing.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum