Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:55 am
All times are UTC + 0
Quizz
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 2 [55 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 3:53 am    Post subject:  Quizz Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Are you a real C&C fan since the beggining? So, try this simple quizz I've made:

1) Which C&C game doesn't have Mammoth Tank (or renamed versions) buildable?

a) C&C 95
b) Red Alert 1
c) Tiberian Sun
d) Red Alert 2
e) Generals

2) Which C&C game has no skirmish games?

a) C&C 95
b) Red Alert 1
c) Tiberian Sun
d) Red Alert 2
e) Generals

3) Which C&C game was the first to have WOL completely inside it?

a) C&C 95
b) Red Alert 1
c) Tiberian Sun
d) Red Alert 2
e) Generals

4) What was the most patched C&C game?

a) C&C Tiberian Dawn / C&C 95 /Cover Operations
b) Red Alert 1 / Counter Strike / Aftermath
c) Tiberian Sun / Firestorm
d) Red Alert 2 / Yuri's Revenge
e) Generals

5) Which C&C game has the most feared superweapon?

a) C&C 95
b) Red Alert 1
c) Tiberian Sun
d) Red Alert 2
e) Generals

6) Which C&C game has the most futuristic technology?

a) Covert Operations
b) Aftermath
c) Firestorm
d) Yuri's Revenge
e) Generals

7) What was the first C&C game to allow modders to make new units?

a) C&C 95
b) Red Alert 1
c) Tiberian Sun
d) Red Alert 2
e) Generals

Cool What was the first C&C where Westwood/EAP/EALA helped modders in their official site?

a) Red Alert 1
b) Tiberian Sun
c) Red Alert 2
d) Renegade
e) Generals

9) What was the first C&C that received official modding tools from Westwood/EAP/EALA?

a) Red Alert 1
b) Tiberian Sun
c) Red Alert 2
d) Renegade
e) Generals

10) What was the only C&C game where the official map making program was bought from a fan?

a) C&C 95
b) Red Alert 1
c) Tiberian Sun
d) Red Alert 2
e) Renegade
f) Generals

Last edited by Banshee on Sun Jun 08, 2003 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

1 C (Apocalypse and Overlord sure are 4tnks)
2 A Easy one
3 C
4 No idea... i guess C
5 D Either Nuke or Weather Storm...
6 C Duh
7 A CnC was moddable from the start
8 I guess Renegade
9 C RA2 got a map editor
10 I guess RA 2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

1) Tiberian sun have the mamouth tank but it's for mutant (it's also a hidden unit)

so i say E, CnC Generals

2)A, C&C 95 because i have it, and i have never played with the chimic commando and the napalm launcher Sad

3) C,Tsun, i remember, westwood was very happy of that in the preview/review

4) E, CnC Generals ..... and the patch is not finished to left lol !, we are at the 1.6 version patch

5)A, C&C95 i remember, the game allowe just only one nuke for the NOD, but one nuke destroy a half a base, units and building

6) E, Generals of course ^^ BTW after edit i readed the question that i have bad read, so i says Firestorm (i have understand wich game was the best technology to create the game)

7) i saw one time a mod for C&C 95, so i say A

Cool D, with the renegade gmax converted application to help the fan to build "easily" their own mod

9) before, C, RA2, with the official map editor

after, D, Renegade with the Gmax application

10) i think this is RA2 since i see a lot of map pach on fan site

10)

U_lysse
Civilian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

1) I think it's "E" too Smile
cnc 95 : mammoth
ra1 : mammoth
ra2 : apocalypse
tiberian sun : mammoth and mammoth Mk2
Generals : overlord ...
*cough* *cough*
2) "A" CnC 95 (i have ra1 on my PsX and there's a skirmish mode)
3) "C" Tiberian sun
4) "E" !!! GENERALLLS !!!
5) "A" CnC 95 off course Wink
6) "C" (ahh Very Happy , Mammoth, titan, ...)
7) "A" CnC 95, because i have seen a mod for cnc 95 on renegade Generals
Cool "D" Think it s renegade .
9) "C" ra2
10) "D" ra2 too

Wink

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've just made a little change in the last question... but I dont think it really affects ppl's answer...

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can we win something ? Very Happy

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

a custom rank... the best thing I can give in the moment... for the one answers correctly all questions.... Wink

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

1:e 2:a 3:c 4:c 5:e 6:c 7:b 8:d 9:d 10:b

All hail me

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hey guys... keep trying.. so far no one got the 10 questions correctly Wink...

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

1 C (It might have the Mammoth Mk II but that isn't a mammoth in the conventional sense)

2 A (The one problem I have with that damn game)

3 C (Both TD and RA1 had it as a seperate program)

4 C (Its either TS or RA2 so I plumped for this one, although Generals is catching up quite quickly Wink)

5 D (I thought long and hard about this one, you say superweapon which rules the nuke out as four of the games on that list have them so I'm going for RA2 anyway as I'd go with the Weather Storm)

6 C (Firestorm, I thought YR but Mind Control and Genetic Mutation aren't all that far-fetched)

7 C (If you worded that right then TS was the first game to actually allow you to create NEW units rather than editing the previous ones, you might want to clarify that though Banshee)

8 D (I'd go along with everyone else on this, for RA2 they put a link up to the editor but no tutorials or anything like they did for Renegade)

9 C (Again, I'm going with everyone else here)

10 D (I also think it was FA, Worldbuilder for Generals was in-house and RA2 is the only other game to come with an editor (albeit a download))

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Come on, guys... keep trying... or you want me to reveal the answers?

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well if you told us how many we got right then we might know to keep trying

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If I tell that, I will be giving the answers for the others who will try...

Edit: Ok, ok, current scores:

PS: Dont get scared, but it's really a hard quizz

Maxim: 4/10
OOAK: 4/10
The DvD: 3/10
U_lysse 3/10
Hellfire: 2/10

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

1. C
2. A
3. C
4. D
5. E
6. D
7. C
8. D
9. D
10. D

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
If I tell that, I will be giving the answers for the others who will try...

Edit: Ok, ok, current scores:

PS: Dont get scared, but it's really a hard quizz

U_lysse 3/10
Hellfire: 2/10

Uhh!!! Well, I give up Wink

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ouch 4/10 ! i hope i'm better with my exams lol

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol, i think me and maxim should just win by default, Banshee I think you should tell us the answers as I don't think anyones gonna try again (I know I'm scratching my head trying to work out which answers i got wrong)

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

what did i get?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There are still few people...need more answers before posting the final scores and the answers with explanation.

Kravvitz
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

1) c ...I guess Overlord counts as Mammoth
2) a
3) c
4) I have no clue
5) c hunter seeker
6) c
7) do you mean add or make? in TD and RA1 you could replace stuff, TS was first to allow adding stuff
Cool d
9) a RA1 has the map editor
10) d, Matze wrote it, he wrote the TS one too, but I don't think WW ever officially did anything about it.

Many of us have not played all of the games. The super weapon question is not exactly an objective question.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Tapek

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

1. D
2. A
3. C
4. C
5. D
6. C
7. A
8. D
9. D
10. D

NOTE: Never played much Generals so all questions relating to generals I will fail.

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

1:a 2:a 3:c 4:e 5:d 6:c 7:a 8:d 9:d 10:f

All hail me

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok, I'm gonna release the answers... enough of curiosity:

Kopaka649: 7/10
Kravitz: 4/10
U_lysse 3/10
Tapek 3/10
Hellfire: 2/10 (on both attempts)

So, congratulations to Kopaka, who was the best in this quizz!

So, here are the answers:

Quote:
1) Which C&C game doesn't have Mammoth Tank (or renamed versions) buildable?

a) C&C 95
b) Red Alert 1
c) Tiberian Sun
d) Red Alert 2
e) Generals

- C, Tiberian Sun. 4TNK, Mammoth Tank was not buildable in this game. It was a civilian vehicle...

Quote:
2) Which C&C game has no skirmish games?

a) C&C 95
b) Red Alert 1
c) Tiberian Sun
d) Red Alert 2
e) Generals

- That was the easiest question, really. The answer is "a", C&C 95 has no skirmish. All others have some kind of skirmish.

Quote:
3) Which C&C game was the first to have WOL completely inside it?

a) C&C 95
b) Red Alert 1
c) Tiberian Sun
d) Red Alert 2
e) Generals

- That one looked ridiculous, but everyone missed the answer. Tiberian Sun was the first game where most of you saw with WOL inside, but the answer is B, Red Alert 1. Westwood made a beta patch with an interface for WOL in february 1999. Red Alert 1 v3.03. I have it downloaded here, although I've never installed. More info: http://ra.afraid.org/?s=ra&p=versions

Quote:
4) What was the most patched C&C game?

a) C&C Tiberian Dawn / C&C 95 /Cover Operations
b) Red Alert 1 / Counter Strike / Aftermath
c) Tiberian Sun / Firestorm
d) Red Alert 2 / Yuri's Revenge
e) Generals

- D, RA2:YR. 7 patches for RA2 and 1 for YR. 1 more than TS/FS

Quote:
5) Which C&C game has the most feared superweapon?

a) C&C 95
b) Red Alert 1
c) Tiberian Sun
d) Red Alert 2
e) Generals

- A, C&C95. The nuke was really feared. It destroys half of your base with a single shoot, including the construction yard, war factory and everything in a huge area.

Quote:
6) Which C&C game has the most futuristic technology?

a) Covert Operations
b) Aftermath
c) Firestorm
d) Yuri's Revenge
e) Generals

- D, YR. If Humanity ever manage to construct a Chronosphere, it will take milleniums. So, in this point of view, we have 2 answers: YR and Aftermath. However, you must remember that RA2's chronosphere transport masses of units. So, even all railguns, hover and other stuff are WEAK technology compared to drones, mind control, psychic dominator and other wacky technology from YR...

Quote:
7) What was the first C&C game to allow modders to make new units?

a) C&C 95
b) Red Alert 1
c) Tiberian Sun
d) Red Alert 2
e) Generals

- Guys, another ridiculous question: C, Tiberian Sun. It allowed you have new units. C&C 95 allowed you to edit some values of the unit. RA1 had ini files that could allow even to put some of the unbuildable unit to be buildable, but really new units are only allowed by Tiberian Sun and superior games.

Quote:
Cool What was the first C&C where Westwood/EAP/EALA helped modders in their official site?

a) Red Alert 1
b) Tiberian Sun
c) Red Alert 2
d) Renegade
e) Generals

- C, Red Alert 2. They advertised Blitzkrieg in RA2 Official Site.

Quote:
9) What was the first C&C that received official modding tools from Westwood/EAP/EALA?

a) Red Alert 1
b) Tiberian Sun
c) Red Alert 2
d) Renegade
e) Generals

- D, Renegade. Mapping is not modding. Otherwise the answer would be RA1. The first modding tools were Renegade Public Tools.

Quote:
10) What was the only C&C game where the official map making program was bought from a fan?

a) C&C 95
b) Red Alert 1
c) Tiberian Sun
d) Red Alert 2
e) Renegade
f) Generals

- D, Red Alert 2. Final Alert 2 was made by Matze, but Westwood bought it and made it the official Map making tool for Red Alert 2.

Was that really hard?

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well I think you're probably the only one that knew about that beta patch for ra1 as I certianly didn't and I wasn't far wrong one the futuristic tech and patch ones

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Errr, yeah... I was one of the rare ones actually.. but I found that out one day before making this quizz #Tongue.. I meant that the question looked like ridiculous, but it was a deadly one #Tongue...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i agree my defeat but i think that some answer sucks ...

like the "mamouth tank was a civilian vehicle... "

who want my Ford Focus ? i want a Panzer IV !!! Very Happy

and i definively sure that i saw a mod for Command & Conquer 95 , it sucked but i saw new units

anyway you r very good in C&C kopaka Smile

Kravvitz
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

mapping can be modding, when you mod maps :p

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes, but the editor didnt supported you to add units and do other modding stuff into maps. The maximum it allowed was to create some triggers and customize AI... I really dont consider it modding... it's mapping...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
Yes, but the editor didnt supported you to add units and do other modding stuff into maps. The maximum it allowed was to create some triggers and customize AI... I really dont consider it modding... it's mapping...

yesterday with smiff i saw a mod for C&C Dawn who added a laser to the advanced radar

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Whoah whoah whoah!!! The nuke destroyed an entire base in one shot? Are you kidding me? I used the nuke to surgically remove a barracks or war factory, or take out a couple AGTs! It was the weakest weapon on earth! C&C95 superweapons sucked a bucket of ass

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
yesterday with smiff i saw a mod for C&C Dawn who added a laser to the advanced radar

Yea, you can edit the current units... give 'em weapons, etc... but you cant create new ones...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Kane wrote:
I used the nuke to surgically remove a barracks or war factory, or take out a couple AGTs! It

you are wrong ... it was in ra1 that the nuke only destroy just a barracks or a war factoryp and kill the infantry near it, but in C&C95, the nuke destroy all a half base

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I played CnC: TD for half of my gaming career. I have the part where Kane blows Seth's head off memorized, I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about.

However, I have been wrong before. Anyone want to play a game of TD and test it out?

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2003 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yet i never played TD a lot but i think maXim's right. In RA1 i know the nuke was absolute crap and was only good for infantry.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2003 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I dont know if in multiplayer the nuke was that strong, but in single player it was amazing... just play the last GDI base and attack the Nod temple to see... but make sure you have a MCV far away from it...

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nah, I don't think superweapons in C&C games have EVER been that powerful. In TD, I never even bothered building a nuke unless the game went really long. It just wasn't good for anything. Same in SP, I think. I don't have the Nod disk though, or anyone to play MP with, so I can't really find out.

RA1 had the best superweapon, though, the spy satellite. 'twas the kickass.

TS had crappy superweapons. The Hunter-Seeker is the weakest piece of crap in history (Unless you're lucky and it hits someone's only refinery Wink), the Ion Cannon's big thing is that it craters the ground, but otherwise it's useless. The Chem Missile can't kill anything if you move your troops away from the slow moving gas. The Multimissile's okay, though. You can do some good damage with it, if you know how.

Not sure about RA2 or Generals.

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Generals Cannon thing I would think would be evil since you can move it. The Storms in RA2 were devestating, same with the nuke, and if someone grabs your infantry with the mutator in your base your gonna get messed up a bit.

All hail me

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You probably havent played the last map of GDI campaign in TD, didnt you, Kane?

I'm gonna tell you something... Nuke really destroys a huge part of your base and it's really good at buildings... just fails on mammoth tanks that sometimes doesnt dies... I think it really inspired them to make it weaker in RA1...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok i have an idea, if you can wait until the 18th, i will play the last mission of the nod, build the temple of nod and go directly discover one of the four gdi base where the commandos was, and take some screenies of the devastation of the nod nuke.

PS: i remember that in C&C95 ON Windows the nuke was less good that the Nod nuke in C&C95 ON Macintosh-apple (i have cnc95 in my apple) because the MAC version left some month after the window version, and the game was heavily reworked like cameo, interface, surface of games, graphisme ect ....

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sweet! Do it...

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Never did beat the GDI campaign, only Nod. Damn peace-loving asshats Wink

BTW, the best mission in ALL of CnC95 was the one where you're GDI, and you capture the abandoned GDI base (There's a Nod base in the opposite corner). I don't know why I like it so much, but I do Smile

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Kane wrote:

BTW, the best mission in ALL of CnC95 waswhy I like it so much, but I do Smile

for me, it was the tree missions on the CnC95 demo on Mac, the first mission was the first mission of the gdi, the landing of the gdi units in a nod country i think that this mission could be very improved and made for tsun if only the landing by cargo bay was possible in tsun Confused

the second mission in the demo, was with a buildable base with the orca (i loved it ! ) and two limited mamouth tank (incredible tank i loved it !) i remember i searched a lot to discover what can do an engineer lol !

the third mission, was the best mission with the gdi commando, hard and funny, i loved this guy !

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the best mission of CnC 95 is GDI mission 7, where you capture a damaged GDI building with a service depot and you have to survive with that and destroy the Nod base (always in the oposite corner) and another good one is the last Nod mission... it also rocks...

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Actually, I liked the Dino missions. Those Raptors were a pain in the ass, though :S

U_lysse
Civilian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i don t agree with every answers... but .. anyway Wink

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

anyone know how i can run my CNC95 on windows XP?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok this morning i have played to cnc 95 but i need to find the last nod mission ... i have the last gdi mission, and tried to provocate the nod to launch a nod nuke on my head but didn't work Sad

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

you have to attack the temple.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah but nothing happened, perhaps because i attacked with twenty orcas Very Happy and destroy it with the ion canon to see the second end with the gdi (remember there is two end)

I will take also screenshots of the video of the a early pre-beta movies for tsun, where you can see the "ancestor", the first version of the titan (or wolverine) armed with a lazer

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum