Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:52 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Radar
Moderators: Tiberian Odyssey Active Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [17 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Morpher
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:29 am    Post subject:  Radar
Subject description: Provides Tactical Map
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Radar

Structure Stats
Strength: Medium
Weapon: N/A
Power: -50
Requires: Tiberium Refinery

Description:
The Radar provides eyes and ears for GDI commanders, providing a tactical battle map and also providing communications and technology for specific units. During some campaign missions, the Radar once constructed will call in a Dragonfly reinforcement team to uncover specific areas of interest in the region.

Last edited by Morpher on Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:43 pm; edited 6 times in total

Orac
President

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

According to the thread called 'GDI Buildings' this design is outdated, or have you changed your mind?
It is rather good - high tech, very GDI, but more of a satellite uplink than actual radar.

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, it WAS outdated, but the new one sucked nutsacks, so we're sticking with this as far as I know. There are more buildings.. but I have to ask Morpher before I can post them.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Guys, please, finish what i have failed to do - fix the goddamn glowing grey pixels.

Audiopulse
Railgun Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I cant see those "glowing pixels" - where ary those "dod`s"?

yup, neptune size!

Orac
President

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I looked over the image three times in the GIMP, I don't see the pixels to which you refer.

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have currently fixed the pixels that exist on the shp. There are several pallet issues on some G.D.I. buildings.

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

glowing pixels is actually ingame problems.. come colors doent beening affected by ambient linght so on dark maps building have looked as chrismas tree. ^_^

DonutArnold
General

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Updated.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Donut, have you been mighty active recently? Surprised

DonutArnold
General

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, a month ago, but Morpher was too busy to update these public forums, so I decided to do some nice updates...

Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That buildup doesn't make any justice to the building itself.

DonutArnold
General

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Active animation added.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Again, I hope the dish moves a lot slower ingame.

Allied General
General

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

gifs always play faster and obviously the team will use Rate= Rolling Eyes

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Allied General wrote:
gifs always play faster

Err...no they don't, if you set the delay correctly.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Again needs a little contrasting and sharpening IMO, but I really like the design and radar dish.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [17 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon