Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:33 am
All times are UTC + 0
Do you want ROTD 2.8 or an inofficial C&C95 expansion pack?
Moderators: Reaperrr, red_rebel
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 3 [118 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3

What do you want first? ROTD 2.8 or C&C95 expansion?
RotD 2.8
28%
 28%  [ 20 ]
C&C95 expansion pack
71%
 71%  [ 50 ]
Total Votes : 70

whiteshoes-n-gloves
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

multi nukes?? I think all that needs to be done it make the nuke a BIT more powerful in multi, at the mo, its like worse than ion, lol. multi nukes in single is stupid, mainly because u only get them on the last mission and ALL the final missions you start on an island. Also, the nukes so strong it like takes out a base, so you'd only have to make some stealths and find the stuff to nuke then sit back and watch the fire works. The final nod missions are TOO easy as they are anyway.
-Liam

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

whiteshoes-n-gloves wrote:
multi nukes?? I think all that needs to be done it make the nuke a BIT more powerful in multi, at the mo, its like worse than ion, lol.

The SP nuke does 1000 damage, the MP nuke does 300 (on point of impact, that is. It does more spread damage around it though). Ion Cannon does 600, but only on one cell. Do note that the warheads differ, and that the ion cannon does more damage vs tanks anyway.

However, I don't see how that's relevant in a discussion about enabling multiple nukes in single play.

whiteshoes-n-gloves wrote:
multi nukes in single is stupid, mainly because u only get them on the last mission and ALL the final missions you start on an island. Also, the nukes so strong it like takes out a base, so you'd only have to make some stealths and find the stuff to nuke then sit back and watch the fire works. The final nod missions are TOO easy as they are anyway.
-Liam

Interesting points, though they're kinda invalidated by these facts:
-GDI uses infinite airstrikes in these missions. Unlike the ion cannon, there's no way to get rid of those.
-The last 3 Nod missions aren't the only ones with nukes. You're ignoring the Covert Ops.

Heck, once I find this, it's probably not too hard to program it to only give multi-nuke to missions with a mission number over 20. Meaning, the Covert Ops. That way, it wouldn't influence the campaign.

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Multipule Supers are easy, VERY easy to be honest...

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

then gimme some offsets :p

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

whiteshoes-n-gloves
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Um, is the 1.6 patch supposed to make internet play with people who DONT have the patch impossible? becasue I tried to play online last night and got a message something like "mismatched scenarios" or somthing like that. Sorry, should have posted at hte time to give the exact error.
-Liam

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Which map was that? The only MP maps I edited were Straight and Narrow and One pass fits all because they're smaller than the high resolution, so I added black outside the playable area.

Besides, just tell the other guy to get the fricking patch.

whiteshoes-n-gloves
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

actually, ive had two errors now.
Scenareos dont match.
games out of sync. (ive had this when editing units and forgetting to change them back)

and im awear that if I get the other guy to get the patch then I can get it working, its just kinda anoying, lol.
-Liam
look, honestly, its hard enough finding players of this game on the net, the lst thing I want to be telling them is go get the patch. Ive just lost a game becasue some guy didn't have it, kinda anoying yeah? I odnt supose theres any helping this now, lol.
on a not you can change, can I get a decent link to a site that has it? at the moment its just lost somewhere in planet CnC.

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it's NORMAL that you can't play with people with different versions. You can't do that in ANY game.

Really, if that bothers you, then DON'T use my patch.

Jarzka
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

C&C1 Skirmish/LAN with better AI would be cool Smile

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh yes it would. But then again, so would RotD getting even more improvements. It's already a damn fine mod... I don't even mean missions, just MP stuff.

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not sure if anyone cares, but since TDX won't see serious progress until Nyerguds finishes his C&C95 Patch 1.06c (which will include some things TDX needs), I have decided to work on RotD 2.8 again for the time being.

I can't promise anything though, from some minor patch with some fixes and improvements up to some serious update with completely new features anything is possible. That heavily depends on the amount of time and motivation I can dedicate to it though, and since both have been an issue for me over the last few years, don't hold your breath until I say otherwise Wink

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Welcome back, commander Smile.

Eagle 11
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nyerguds i know here is the wrong place for it but i have problem with your v1.06revisionb
I have FirstDecade C&C95,after applying the patch,i start the game,it freezes at the mainmenu in seconds.
The only thing i had already installed before the patch was Thipx32.dll(Lan-patch;working fine).
My os is Vista but can run the game also it cant be the prob.Ah and the first decade is in german language.
I want to play all the extra stuff coming with your patch for ive played the pc version only yet.
Why i get this freeze?

Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Eagle 11 wrote:
Nyerguds i know here is the wrong place for it but i have problem with your v1.06revisionb
I have FirstDecade C&C95,after applying the patch,i start the game,it freezes at the mainmenu in seconds.
The only thing i had already installed before the patch was Thipx32.dll(Lan-patch;working fine).
My os is Vista but can run the game also it cant be the prob.Ah and the first decade is in german language.
I want to play all the extra stuff coming with your patch for ive played the pc version only yet.
Why i get this freeze?

Try Win98/ME compatibility mode.

Eagle 11
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Reaperrr wrote:
Try Win98/ME compatibility mode.

That makes nothing,in Win95,Win98/ME,Win 2000 compatibility modes the game doesnt start at all,a rundll32* starts with the C&C95*;In Win NT 4.0 and Win XP modes the game starts and freezes at mainmenu.Strange ... Confused

towninfection
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:30 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Going back,i have an idea for the skirmish.Place a construction yard for the ai.If you want him to rebuild the building,right click bases and click Add and Keep.If you want him to BUILD the structure,Bases and click add and remove.It would look like a neutral building but it doesn't exist.AI will build it .You must do that for power plant,barracks or hand of nod,refinery NOT power plant,airstrip.Make sure the production trigger is on. Very Happy

Orac
President

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wait a second...

Post dates, man, read the post dates.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 3 [118 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon