Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:00 am
All times are UTC + 0
This mod for RA 2 or YR?
Moderators: Holy_Master
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
GrimmWolf94
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:07 pm    Post subject:  This mod for RA 2 or YR?
Subject description: Is this mod for RA 2 or YR?
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey is this mod for Red Alert 2 or for Yuri's Revenge ? I looked at the mod and this is the mod that has everthing i dreamed of, but if its for YR well that's bad for me because my YR disk got weird and got screwed up (i can't afford another cd because they are like in first decade stuff or w/e and don't have enough money) ,so all i have left is the ra 2 disks . Sad [sorry for my bad english, grammer, w/e]

DonutArnold
General

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It is for YR.

GrimmWolf94
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aw man Sad can't any one make a mod like this for Red Alert 2?!!!

Is it possible to make this mod stand -alone?

Theory
Civilian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No. Use a Dictionary and a Brain.

Its for YR. The RA2 isn't available for modding much.. anymore.

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

Location: Hampshire, England. Creating RA2: Moscow's vengeance

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You use a brain Theory... Rolling Eyes RA2 can still be modded but nobody does because YR has more logics and modding options.

Theory
Civilian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lt: no u. LOL. ITs a... rather old device to mod in RA2 btw.

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

Location: Hampshire, England. Creating RA2: Moscow's vengeance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Rather old device to mod RA2?????
Are you using google translator? That doesn't make proper sense, don't argue with me about English, I live in England! #Tongue

WHat I'm saying is that your scentences don't make sense, they are confusing and probably don't say what you want them too.
Quote:
Its for YR. The RA2 isn't available for modding much.. anymore.

RA2 is still available for modding, you must have it installed for RA2:Yuri's Revenge to work. It's just nobody mods RA2 anymore because you can do more things with YR.

I'm right, so.
DOUBLE NO U!!!!
Stop this now.

Theory
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lt: Let me repeat myself:

No You.

You said that first. You should be the one to stop this. Also, its my own choice of whether to use this or not. Not happy? Ban me.. as if you can ban me.

Seriously, if you wanna flame me on, go ahead, be my guest, but you are the one who started this first, so I don't care.

Tore
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Theory wrote:
Lt: Let me repeat myself:

No You.

You said that first. You should be the one to stop this. Also, its my own choice of whether to use this or not. Not happy? Ban me.. as if you can ban me.

Seriously, if you wanna flame me on, go ahead, be my guest, but you are the one who started this first, so I don't care.

That made no sence.... what are you meaning?

Red Alert 2 can be modded it's just that Yuri's Revenge has more options. This is the reason why RoS is based on YR and not RA2

and It was YOU who started this arguement by saying RA2 can't be modded. Lt A1br3cht just tried to correct you not flame you. Rolling Eyes

so Theory, use your brian and a PROPER dictinary!

So can a moderator/admin splitt this part of this topic?

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ahh ok. stop disscus about this please... Smile

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon