Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:48 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Apoc's Voxel project
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 15 of 15 [736 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 13, 14, 15
azri_apoc
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it's been a while i'm not posting some update here, so i decide to post up some of my latest work...(actually not really the latest, mostly re-worked of my old voxel)

have a look...

Allied Cargo Plane - 3DView

-used in MO as a replacement for crappy WW's Hercules, damn, i couldn't get this one ingame yet.

Allied Destroyer Frigate - 3D View

Allied Destroyer Frigate - Ingame

-the Destroyer was a placeholder in MO, since i've updated with new version this one will be released in future...

Allied Hyper Gunship - 3D View

Allied Hyper Gunship - Ingame

-easily confused with RAH-66, it was actually combination of Commanche & Longbow, though still need few more tweaks especially the rotor...

Soviet Tarkovsky Battle Tank - 3D View

Soviet Tarkovsky Battle Tank - Ingame

-an unused tank from personal mod of mine, longer firing range & slightly higher calibre compared to stock Rhino...

that's all for now, there's still some more i want to show but i'm just getting lazy to make a screenshot, another reason is i was going outstate about few days ago for some job training, i only have my laptop with no RA2YR installed...

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice Work Azri As Always Man Smile
Edit: You should make the Soviet Tarkovsky Battle Tank a bit wider.

Scorched Earth
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit.

ztyping amazing.

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Scorched Earth wrote:
Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit.

ztyping amazing.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Both are in the Yuri Scheme.

This Unit is in the same size of Jet Units, I.E: Harriers,Black Eagles,MiG's

This one will be about something like just double the height of a infantry. (It's an Infantry that comes out of a Tank)

The Tank's Chassis looks somewhat like this... You can have your own take on how the Body of the Tank looks like, It just has to have a Unmovable Turret, Those Giant Rake Blades on the Front

A Monstrous combination of the Lasher Tank,Gatling Tank/Cannon and the Mastermind Obviously... The Cannon is supposed to be attached to the Frame of the Tank, and the Brain and Dual Gatling Cannons are part of it's Turret.

Think of it as Yuri's own take on the Apocalypse Tank.

azri_apoc
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nice concept there Atomic_Noodles!

i might give it a shot on all of em'...

freedom fighter
General

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

AZRI!

Y U SO AWESOME?!

m7
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Atomic_Noodles, that's a seriously awesome take on Yuri's heavy tank. It fits him perfect.

Nice stuff as always, Azri. The Tarkovsky seems small, but then again it's supposed to be a light tank.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, its a Tank I'm going to add to him for my Giant Ant Mod, The Infantry Robot doubles as Yuri's AA Infantry too. And since I already have one of Azri_Apoc's Voxels in the Credits. That'll just be another 2 sets of voxels he will be credited too. Very Happy

I'm wondering though if making Giant Ants out of Voxels would seem okay...

I was thinking the Voxel had 8 Sections:
Body
Legs (6 Pieces)
Head

And I'm wondering if I'm using the latest HVA editor too. :X

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I love those naval units! Very Happy

azri_apoc
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bu7loos wrote:
Nice Work Azri As Always Man Smile
Edit: You should make the Soviet Tarkovsky Battle Tank a bit wider.

there's no need to make it wider, it's already accurate enough cuz i'm using a blueprints...

BTW the chassis was based from Soviets IS-2 Heavy Tank...
http://www.urrib2000.narod.ru/TanIS2-.jpg

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ah,Didn't you based this desgine on the orginal one, my bad.

azri_apoc
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yet another old blueprint work, i just got a time to retouch it, technically was based from BTR-80 but with several modifications...

Soviet Troop Crawler - 3D View.gif
 Description:
Soviet 'Cossack' Troop Crawler - 3D View
 Filesize:  1.02 MB
 Viewed:  22076 Time(s)

Soviet Troop Crawler - 3D View.gif

Soviet Troop Crawler - Ingame.png
 Description:
Soviet 'Cossack' Troop Crawler - Ingame
 Filesize:  135.25 KB
 Viewed:  22075 Time(s)

Soviet Troop Crawler - Ingame.png

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

My favorite. This one needs amphibious mode voxel too. Smile

azri_apoc
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah possibly, it would be a good use if the mods has ares features... Wink

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice Azri really nice Very Happy

SSTG
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

azri_apoc wrote:
here's few more goodies....more voxels coming soon... Wink

Just checking here this post was about when you had that hard drive problem did you ever recover the yuri worm miner or was it lost when that problem was fixed

gameaddict11707
Grenadier

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Skylasher is amazing! Could I perhaps have one of my own?

DaRTzO
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey azri how about reworking the voxels of ra2 and using some of those for a graphics improvement mod? :O Would be nice.

I've been thinking a lot about making ra2 2.0 as such. Reworked graphics, maps, improved balance, performance, the lot.

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not entirely sure but I think Azri_apoc has been inactive for quite some time, but I think speeder or graion dilach might know about his where about's...

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Azri's been busy with RL (If you have him in your friends in facebook he's been mostly posting only about RL Stuff)

I might do the retexture project for Noodles Patch Dartzo.

grroznyi85
Civilian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Soviet Drakuv Fortress and Yuri's Worm Miner where download?

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Drakuv is a Mental Omega asset, so it's not public, and I imagine the Worm Miner was lost when azri_apoc's computer screwed up which you clearly didn't read his post about on the same page.

Goldfingereye
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Apoc's Voxel project Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sir! King! Emperor! Kanh! Shogun! Kami-Sama! God!

Please! Release These Masterpieces For All Of Us Fans And Believers

Please!!!!

Sad  Sad  Sad

XxpeddyxX
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

my idol

ayylmao on Discord

Goldfingereye
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

I Only Wanted These:
V3 Rocket Launcher
Wolfhound
Half Track
Tarkovsky
Aircraft Carrier
Destroyer
Troop Crawler

Please!!!

Sad

Last edited by Goldfingereye on Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I believe azri has been MIA for some time and most of those you listed are Mental Omega assets, not likely to be publicly released.

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Darkstorm wrote:
I believe azri has been MIA for some time and most of those you listed are Mental Omega assets, not likely to be publicly released.

He is back, but not going back to this forum, I think

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ah, that's good to hear then even if he won't likely be releasing anymore public assets for some time.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

He had some problems on his PC, this is why he cannot recover them anymore.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Does anyone have download links for what he did release?

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
mazzeroza
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thank you

soran
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:58 am    Post subject: Let this be a lesson to you prima donnas Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What is there left to say other than Thanks for not sharing and loosing all your hard work. Laughing

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It wasn't lost, I have all of it.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
soran
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You mean you have it all for self and your private train set.

rey
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

might it happen some models be released some day? many models have never being seen in any mod so far..

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 15 of 15 [736 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 13, 14, 15
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon