Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:33 am
All times are UTC + 0
Forth Mission Ideas!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1 [19 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Python
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 7:06 am    Post subject:  Forth Mission Ideas! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I can't deside what to do for the third mission because I have quite a few ideas. Please vote above or post your OTHER below. Wink I will end this poll when I figure I have enough votes to deside which mission to create.

EDIT BY dEw_MaN: 4 options removed!

Last edited by Python on Tue Jun 24, 2003 10:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Let me play your campaign before voting...

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

download the demo, banshee

I voted killing civilians Twisted Evil

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've downloaded the version 3 and got stuck in the first map...

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Python
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And so far the killing civilians one is winning...holey crap, are you people terrorists?! Laughing

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'd prefer ya to make GDI missions since I can't play the nod missions, without the Nod disk, which I just happened to have lost.

All hail me

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
FireStorm
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol..not to be rude #Tongue it's funny how ppl lost their CD now adays, i lost my TS CDs, both GDI and NOD ones on a bench at a park... well you guess it i have to get a another one...

BTW i think for your missions to be great, do it by following your Mod's storyline... you know what i mean... just my opinion... i've not downloaded the mod yet...

http://www.tiberiumsun.com/tsr/

Damn...Tutorials Links Doesnt Works Anymore

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Having to locate and destroy a spaceship

but how it will be ? i hope that it will be another space ship

Python
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MaXiM wrote:
Having to locate and destroy a spaceship

but how it will be ? i hope that it will be another space ship

What do you mean you hope it will be another? It is the one that is already in the game.

Python
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 2:28 am    Post subject: June 25th Deadline Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

On June 25th I will end this poll because that is when the winning option will start to be created for the 4th mission. Please post your vote before the poll closes! Laughing

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Vote for locate and destroy a spaceship... although, couldnt it be a Kodiak instead of the alien one that has nothing to do with the stuff? So, it would be a sort of Nod sabotage map... it would be cool...

Python
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yea good idea Very Happy ...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i agree, good idea

Python
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
couldnt it be a Kodiak instead of the alien one

The thing with that is it may look like your killing the GDI Kodak which I don't want to happen until later in my campaign so I think i'd use the normal one if that option wins. But of course i'm not sure on that. Rolling Eyes

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Pentagon was also destroyed in RA2 and returned later Wink

FireStorm
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yea i guess the american engineers really got big arms and cranes... #Tongue

oh i voted for kill civilians...

http://www.tiberiumsun.com/tsr/

Damn...Tutorials Links Doesnt Works Anymore

Python
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I was hoping to announce the winning option, yet there is a tie! I have removed all the options that wern't winning so now please vote towards the mission type you would like more!

Python
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Forth Mission Ideas! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

dEw_MaN wrote:
I can't deside what to do for the third mission because I have quite a few ideas. Please vote above or post your OTHER below. Wink I will end this poll when I figure I have enough votes to deside which mission to create.

THAT WAS SUPPOST TO BE THE FORTH MISSION! Laughing

Python
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The winner is Having to locate and destroy the spaceship. I was talking to someone on AIM, they said they could not vote because they wern't a member and of course too lazy to sign-up, told me over AIM. The second place winner was Killing a bunch of civilians before they are evacuated. That might be the 5th or 6th mission. I might make the 5th mission where you have to kill the Norton commander (which would get rid of Norton). Well i'll go get to work! In the meantime enjoy the campaign so far with the first 3 missions!

-Unstickied and LOCKED-

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1 [19 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon