Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:53 am
All times are UTC + 0
Tiberian Sun Retro Hi-Res Cameos complete
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 12:17 am    Post subject:  Tiberian Sun Retro Hi-Res Cameos complete Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes it has taken me an extremely long time but i have finally completed the full GDI and Nod cameos with hi-res pics of every unit,buildings and superweap etc

heres a preview of the Nod Cameos

However i am still working on them, improving them etc
this is (i think i can safely say) the most comprehensive TS Hi-Res cameos that exsist

Special thanks goes to
Metal Mario - Made some of the cameos all being extremely high quality (Nod advanced power, Amphibious APC etc)

MaXiM - For making some of the cameos that would have been simply impossible for me (stealth generator, Nod Radar etc) Made from Concept sketches.. great stuff

Tratos - For helping with the chem missile background and teaching me a few handy things in Photoshop

GDI screenshot comming soon

(note the contents in this screenshot was out of date from the time taken)
LINK HERE
http://ppm.editingsource.com/forum/download.php?id=868

first tsr cameos shot.jpg
 Description:
Content other than cameos is outdated
 Filesize:  180.75 KB
 Viewed:  3183 Time(s)

first tsr cameos shot.jpg

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah i love it ... and if yesterday i had the shp editor, i'm sure that i was able to improve some others that you show Smile

good job

FS-21
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

cool cameos Wink

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

BTW i have just seen the smoke out the building Smile good job Smile

FireStorm
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Smile i like... awesome, when's GDI turn? #Tongue

http://www.tiberiumsun.com/tsr/

Damn...Tutorials Links Doesnt Works Anymore

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They look great, but i think that the rocket infantry Cameo could be better? i thought there was a render or somehting with him in it?

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
They look great, but i think that the rocket infantry Cameo could be better? i thought there was a render or somehting with him in it?

Nope no render (maybe your getting mixed up with the Disk Thrower

anyway ive already re-done him as i thought like u he didnt look great
however for everyones sake ill post a selection of some of the ones i made and just point out which u think is best
currently im using the top one (which is an improved version of the one in the screenshot

rocket dude.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  8.21 KB
 Viewed:  3110 Time(s)

rocket dude.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!