Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:18 am
All times are UTC + 0
Project Omega~AOD discussion
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
TiberianFiend
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:27 pm    Post subject:  Project Omega~AOD discussion Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey guys,
i'm nearly about ready to post my new map "Project Omega"
I'm just posting this to see if anyone wants to see anything special in it,

but I have taken big steps to ensure that it runs well and smoothly as possible

This map is based on Yuriko Omega, and runs like an AOD map
during the waves of different attacks each player will have a chance to solve hard riddles which will lead them to a veterancy box (5 in total)
and example you'll find of one of these hard riddles is : "I'm Right in front of you, Where am i?" (Note the box won't be in front of the message :L)

Some of the error scripts i've placed looks at set-up eg. if the AI is placed wrong or there is a AI in a Human Player's space it will tell you when you start the map up.

You won't need to set factions you can leave your faction on random and it will change it to japan automaticaly and if you don't feel like playing with 4 other people you can play with 1-3 other people because the waves check wether that player is alive or not.

Also note that if more than 4 of the 5 don't exist or are in buildings
the wave timer will stop :L, this is to prevent using structures forever.

The aim of the game is to last to the end of the game without losing all but 2 of the yuriko omegas, if you last to the end you get to watch a cut scene, I'm not gonna Spoil it for ya'll.

So if theres anything in there that you would like to add or point out feel free to question it, as I yet to construct the wave's of units(which are all Japan typed).

Heres a Brief Preview of the map:

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yea this is a very good map and i'm sure it will get the love it deserves when it's complete.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow this looks truly excellent. I'll have to give RA3 Mapping a go.

TiberianFiend
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aro wrote:
Wow this looks truly excellent. I'll have to give RA3 Mapping a go.

Thanks,
Near ready to release,
very good script for people who want to learn how to script.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum