Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:10 am
All times are UTC + 0
Final Update!!! [for this year] :P
Moderators: Holy_Master
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [49 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:10 am    Post subject:  Final Update!!! [for this year] :P
Subject description: little update...
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello. i hope you still remember me. #Tongue

i have no update for long time but dont worry, ROS is not dead. i still work on it and try to make it going to be what the mod i want to play.

ok.this will be my final update "in this year" and sad to say ROS will not release so soon because i cant done anything what i want to done yet.

this's new nod structure, it's Laser turret [hmm i know it look like c&c3 because i'm personal like it],and Samsite.

ok i know you bore with it. but after this look like this's a good time to awake the "White Shark" .....

and i pround to present...

Federation of Orbit

[About this side]

when i design this faction. i want them look futuristic as possible.this faction create weapon base from space technology [i insprise from space shuttle that's why they have black and white tone ] ,and they is owner of advance hover technology ,Genetic modification and quantum tech. how ever because limited of resource make they cant develope heavy weapon like GDI so easy that's why they vehicle armor weaker than GDI but if you ask for aircraft unit, they're top in ROS!

toobad now i have only building, about unit i'll update later..

Construction Yard = like GDI/Nod
Quantum Reactor = normal power plant
Clonning Facilities = Barrack
War Factory = like GDI/Nod
Orbital Relay = Radar with Reveal abilities
Tech Center = i think you know already..
adv.Clonning Facilities = like yuri clonning vet

and ok good luck and happy new year for advance everyone. Smile
[/list]

Orac
President

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like the design of these Feds. I don't like, however, the design of the SAM. But another (Non-Scrin) side, you've got something else to add to your repertoire, and to be proud of.

Biohazard
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*shits his pants*

AMAZING!!!! I love the logo Very Happy you are one talented individual.

you owe me a new pair of pants #Tongue

Retired YR Player
Steam Account : MAS93
Xfire: msbiohazard

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Skinner5000
Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nice to se an update Holy_Master.

Your new side is amazing! I love it. New Nod buildings is very nice to. I have never seen any SAM model like that before. Really good.

But I am worried that this is going to take lot of time.
Are you still planning a beta realase with GDI only?

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

cool, the iFaction. Will they be teleporting?

Orac
President

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Apple 'iConquer'?

Last edited by Orac on Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:41 am; edited 2 times in total

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow, very impressive.

Nothing to complain about really; top notch work. I can't wait to play this mod!

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The QReactor looks really...nice. #Tongue

Hmm, Federation of Orbit...sounds...strange. Wouldn't Oribtal Federation be more...fitting?

Orac
President

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Destiny wrote:
The QReactor looks really...nice. #Tongue

Hmm, Federation of Orbit...sounds...strange. Wouldn't Oribtal Federation be more...fitting?

Maybe it translates better into Thai this way?

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Are you still planning a beta realase with GDI only?
i need to consider again

Quote:
cool, the iFaction. Will they be teleporting?

in my plan they have quantum teleportation device and it'll work like chrono sphere.

Quote:
Oribtal Federation

hmm.yes i'll change on later update.

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice job!

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Seems like LKO isn't the only person whos been busy. #Tongue
Loving the new buildings buddy, they look very Armored Core style, which I love.

Chrono Crusade
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OH MY GOD!!! HOLY #@!@$#!!@@#$!!$%!!!

Whoa, those buildings looks $@#$##$$!%%^$!^!! Cool!

Man, thanks for the Christmas Gift XD

So, when's our Demo coming? I hope it is without Rockpatch...

Anyway, the detail is amazing... It puts westwood down like an ant being crushed by a space shuttle...

Thanks a lot for the screenies too! (Eh I think I repeated this)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
partyzanPaulZy
Commander

Location: laptop? ... otherwise the Czech Republic -> south Moravia Posts: long int Posts;

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:33 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Hello. i hope you still remember me. #Tongue

Who are you? #Tongue

That Federation reminds me Ixians from Dune (Emperor: Battle for Dune, subhouse Ix), will there be some robots in their faction? Rolling Eyes

Just that Nod SAM looks weird. Confused

Don't blame the others if you haven't checked your own (in)ability in the first case.

MT
General

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Night Wizard wrote:
OH MY GOD!!! HOLY #@!@$#!!@@#$!!$%!!!

Whoa, those buildings looks $@#$##$$!%%^$!^!! Cool!

Man, thanks for the Christmas Gift XD

QFT

IceDragon200
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*spits out soda on monitor*
WTF..........Aw Aw Aw AWESOME buildings.
If you don't mine me asking how did you get that honey comb look on the war factory's glass.
Also it looks like you model that logo did you?
EDIT:Don't worry I just remembered how to do it.

I'm very inactive here at PPM...
Got other things doing....

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Holy_Master,could you please tell me how did you manage to create the glow effect in 3dsmax?....

Other than that,great work.

iloo
Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice Work Holy_Master Smile

I Am 15 Years Old in istanbul Was born Laughing

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I love the high tech look. Very nice. I'm not so much liking the logo. Looks like a shark. #Tongue

Also, I hope you know the glow effect is pretty limited in RA2..

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Excellent work HM! However, in my opinion, the FoO logo would look twice as good if you removed the eye of the "shark".

truefeel
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks nice. I don't know how many side you've already made, but whatever :p.
I would also advice to make a gdi-only beta release. That would be really awesome and a token of appreciation for the ones who are waiting for it so long.

Would you also be soe kind to inform about the status of terrain pieces ?

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yes i want to finish GDI too but i have some problem i cant finish them yet [and yes it's about infantry unit my skill cant make it so easy]. i just do what i can do before.

and now i on hold about terrain ,i know it's important but.i cant do many thing on same time and it's not my profestional that make me hard to make it quick.

@Deformat
my english skill not good enough to teach you here, but i can help you find tutorial.

@daTSchikinhed
yes i know about how limit of grow effect in Ra2. and glow effect ingame will not glow like this render pic.

@IceDragon200
Quote:
If you don't mine me asking how did you get that honey comb look on the war factory's glass.

i draw it by my self and use with alpha map+grow effect. #Tongue

and some little new toy.

Obital Federation Unit

"Twister Fighter"
no status info yet...

OF is faction who different from other factionthey dont have powerful ground vehicle like GDI/Nod and they dont even have Main Battle Tank! how ever "Twister" is unit that menufuncion to work on that position. and yes it's air unit. this unmaned fighter equip twin rapid pulse cannon under both wing,this weapon very fast and powerful enough to break even heavy armor and can attack both air/ground... however Twister may fast but it have less armor and it weapon can work only close range it will better to keep it out from AA unit.

Skinner5000
Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have waited for this mod for 4 years Sad
Holy_Master wrote:
yes i want to finish GDI too but i have some problem i cant finish them yet [and yes it's about infantry unit my skill cant make it so easy]. i just do what i can do before.

There are very few YR moders that make new inantry.
Like Lao Tze and Gamemate.
I suggest you convert and resize CIVIII infantry, it save you probaly 20 hours.
Check:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=cat&id=23

I noticed that Orbit buildigns are small, but I assume you will resize them to a proper size when its time to add them ingame.

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Skinner5000 wrote:
I suggest you convert and resize CIVIII infantry, it save you probaly 20 hours.

I suggest you ignore this. There's no rush at all, take your time on the infantry. It will be a MUCH better result than using infantry converted from a game using a completely different style and lighting set up.

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I thought he was just using reskinned infantry from TW?

Anyways, the laser turret looks kinda weird, I suggest the barrel be more centered on the side fo the turret (looks kinda low right now).

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DaFool wrote:
I thought he was just using reskinned infantry from TW?

Anyways, the laser turret looks kinda weird, I suggest the barrel be more centered on the side fo the turret (looks kinda low right now).

Which would work well as it would be skinned and lighted in the same style as everything else. I have no idea what he's using but the best idea in my opinion is to make everything yourself as it'll simply fit in better.

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

AWESOME! I really like this...Twister Fighter, although it could use a little bit more detailing, hehe. Like some straight lines or something. Looks pretty sleek.

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

These are some really good designs, they remind me a bit of Novus @ Universe at War. MAybe it's just the use of light blue and round architecture

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Orac
President

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SHP aircraft? A very good plan - more detailed than voxels. I assume then that your research payed off?

ArvinCool
Tiberian Beast

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Orbit side? looks cool
Are they any unused assets for Cabal/Cyberrobot side that you can release?

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Are they any unused assets for Cabal/Cyberrobot side that you can release?
no i still use in in the future.

Quote:
SHP aircraft? A very good plan - more detailed than voxels. I assume then that your research payed off?

yes i test the logic already. Thank for "NewGuy" because him, make me can create this kind of unit. toobad i cant seperate stand frame and move frame. and cant make fring frames. [ in this picture it stand/move with same animation ] and it still omni fire. [look like it's impossible to fix this problem. - -" ] at least it has shadow for me.

partyzanPaulZy
Commander

Location: laptop? ... otherwise the Czech Republic -> south Moravia Posts: long int Posts;

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, but how does it turn? Embarassed

Don't blame the others if you haven't checked your own (in)ability in the first case.

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it turn like another balloon hover unit. [and most of air unit in ROS use this logic]

AprilWar
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:44 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Go ahead H_M.. turn ROS into the best 2009 mod

My Art

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@HM:No longer need,discussed with DonutArnold.

Just that I'll add ya to my MSN list.

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol,do you realise that if they did something serious,they would have probably become rich?... #Tongue

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

like, andy samburg being a cast member on saturday night live for the past couple of years?

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Deformat wrote:
lol,do you realise that if they did something serious,they would have probably become rich?... #Tongue

nah, he'd probably jizz in his pants.

Skinner5000
Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Suiseiseki wrote:
There's no rush at all, take your time on the infantry

okey, lets wait to year 2050 for the release date.

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Skinner5000 wrote:
Suiseiseki wrote:
There's no rush at all, take your time on the infantry

okey, lets wait to year 2050 for the release date.

heh! why you know i plan to release in that year!!!? Laughing

Titan
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Skinner5000 wrote:
BAAABAAABAAABAAA

Yeah right, he's a top modeler, I'd rather wait an extra month for the mod and then have proper infantry. He is capable of making 3D models in his own time, no hurry.

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That is some godly work, Holy. Very Happy

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Federation of Orbit looks almost Sunage Sentinel-ish inspired. Razz

Looks damn nice though!

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

this thread makes me want to start modeling like RIGHT NOW!

ztype i need a new motherboard... my 8800GTS is sitting there, rotting away attached to that POS ecs motherboard.

ugh.

someone shoot me.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

Location: Hampshire, England. Creating RA2: Moscow's vengeance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You have an ECS MoBo? Damn... I thought I was the only one ulucky enough to be still landed with one...

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

he do that since he start his project . i'm personaly ok on what he do but i dont no.. maybe another mod owner he inspired will think same as me. he should start to design something original for his own good. = ="

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I always reference HM's models when I am looking to model a new, hi-tech faction. Smile Simply because he's that awesome.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [49 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon