Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:51 pm
All times are UTC + 0
In-Game Screenshots
Moderators: Gangster
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 5 [229 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Fantastic work and great idea/implementation about the rocky slopes.
Though wouldn't it be more logical to make only tracked and hover vehicles able to pass them and make them impassable for all wheeled vehicles like bike, buggy etc?

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks really amazing Gangster, I like the sandy coastline too!

Makes me think of the possibilities of remaking TS:Retro but being able to do everything I had originally wanted to!

Exley
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

all I can say is "holy shit"
and
love those genesis pit's

if TS had such graphics auufff

how did we end up here ?

this place is horrible ...

smells like balls ...

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Holy crap, are you sure this is RA2 and not TS? #Tongue

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wow, i love it. Surprised

though the shadow of the barracks flag is missing. #Tongue

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Since this is RA2, you should give them garrison frames... Smile

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I did. that's just there will be no visual difference between normal and garrison frames

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Gangster wrote:
I did. that's just there will be no visual difference between normal and garrison frames

No flag or team color to represent who has garrisoned the structure? O_o
...Or is the feature simply disabled for the mod?

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Alex06 wrote:
Gangster wrote:

I think this is a good thing. Adds another layer of strategy. It's like games such as Sudden Strike although sadly in YR/Ares there is no 'Hold Fire' option for garrisoned units (so they can spy)

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There's still the pip which is visible by both player and the enemy.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Speeder wrote:

PipsDrawForAll=no? I though it could help..

Alex06 wrote:

Since UC is not a part of TS gameplay, I thought it is a great opportunity to experiment with it, anyway it was a bit plane in RA2. I not talking about of balance or usage but about idea of adding some side gameplay element with light feel of randomness like it happen with Ion Storm or Wildlife. So I though it would be nice to have abbility to setup(or get into) a ambush. So I dessided not to use a Ocupping fram. Also I made units not to auto-accquare garrisoned buildings, only return fire or or if manualy targeted.
This is not only change in UC. Buildings in RW better armored and have more health. Ocuppants have a probality to die. Flame tank, disruptor and commando units have ability to clean structures.
I did some early tests while working on r 005 and was planning to do more once I get enough content.

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Gangster wrote:
Speeder wrote:

PipsDrawForAll=no? I though it could help..

Alex06 wrote:

Since UC is not a part of TS gameplay, I thought it is a great opportunity to experiment with it, anyway it was a bit plane in RA2. I not talking about of balance or usage but about idea of adding some side gameplay element with light feel of randomness like it happen with Ion Storm or Wildlife. So I though it would be nice to have abbility to setup(or get into) a ambush. So I dessided not to use a Ocupping fram. Also I made units not to auto-accquare garrisoned buildings, only return fire or or if manualy targeted.
This is not only change in UC. Buildings in RW better armored and have more health. Ocuppants have a probality to die. Flame tank, disruptor and commando units have ability to clean structures.
I did some early tests while working on r 005 and was planning to do more once I get enough content.

Sounds interesting. Looking forward to trying it out. Smile

lococho
Medic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

your work is simply beautiful...I can, Use your resources in my modification? GLOBAL CRISIS(New Mod)....

dfeter.JPG
 Description:
my terrain expancion in terrain rewire...
 Filesize:  54.75 KB
 Viewed:  22160 Time(s)

dfeter.JPG

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sure

lococho
Medic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

your MOD is my favorite, your modification is great is the best of all time mod. Very Happy
could have a city with new structures. a city of the GDI Question
thanks...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
SuperJoe
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just a small test I did to see how my infantry pack soldiers would look in this (copied the frames from SHP builder). Though the lightning looks bit off with the original infantry, is the ExtraInfantryLight higher than 0?

infpack.png
 Description:
Infantry pack
 Filesize:  339.46 KB
 Viewed:  21850 Time(s)

infpack.png

orig.png
 Description:
Original
 Filesize:  339.17 KB
 Viewed:  21850 Time(s)

orig.png

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ah yes, it might because of ExtraInfantryLight=.2

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

definitely looks better without the extra infantry light

Master.Foo
Civilian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Gangsta, Y U NO GOD?
Seriously man, you are a ztyping genius.
Tiberian Sun Forever Smile

Master.Foo
Civilian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SMIFFGIG wrote:
definitely looks better without the extra infantry light

yes, definitely

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tested interesting discover of map retinting found by Speeder.

Starkku
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks very, very good but obviously isn't practical due to the bugs involved.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Twitter Channel URL
Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Those bugs aren't that much of a problem and hopefully the desert one gets fixed. Assuming you're talking about retint.

I like how big that Spotlight Tower placeholder is.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

darn... it look amazing! i love your deployed tick tank it look so realistic. but seem like you haven't done artillery...

ps. you can use my GDI/Nod side bar as place holder if you want

DaRTzO
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice atmosphere. Smile You're using map wide alpha images for the retint ain't ya?

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Starkku wrote:
Looks very, very good but obviously isn't practical due to the bugs involved.

Really? I don't see why? I know it have problems with desert terrain wich is unused in Rewire. And there is a small glitch with all preplaced colored lights. However, featuare can be used for some specific maps.

Holy_Master wrote:
darn... it look amazing! i love your deployed tick tank it look so realistic. but seem like you haven't done artillery...

ps. you can use my GDI/Nod side bar as place holder if you want

but what should I do with artillery? Confused

PS sure, I could use a GDI one. And I have dessided to use a Nod one by Dawe. I just love it. Smile

DaRTzO wrote:
Nice atmosphere. Smile You're using map wide alpha images for the retint ain't ya?

No. Smile It's a map script utilizing action Retint### Alpha is used but for clouds.

Nolt
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It looks soo good, I want to quit learning to be an artist.
WW should be envying you.
Great job.

Creator of Shattered Paradise .
ORA Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/tuhp9m6 , SP Discord https://discord.gg/hk428Wk

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh i see . i though you haven't done UI your interface look really nice.

about your artillery it look like it have 2 barrel. seem like you haven't done his deploy graphic.

DaRTzO
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Gangster wrote:

but what should I do with artillery? Confused

No. Smile It's a map script utilizing action Retint### Alpha is used but for clouds.

Make the arty turn into a shp building with a shp turret? Sc style.

Any other kind of funky scripts like that around?

I would like to add such things into my unofficial patch as a map makers expansion kit that I've had in mind for ages. Also I was thinking about making a custom version of Final Alert 2. With new custom scripts and a proper guide instead of the half arsed one westwood left behind.

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Arty IS a shp with voxel turret. I dont know where did you saw a second barrel Confused

Scorched Earth
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Holy shit.

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ad my bad my screen is just to dark that make me though his right treat as another barrel. but IMO i think you should add support legs on both side of him because just rise his barrel doesn't seem interesting enough. and i think 90 degree angle like this doesn't look good. how about just 75 degree?

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

knock-knock

SCRN.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.29 MB
 Viewed:  21103 Time(s)

SCRN.png

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Holy fook. Nice railgun too IMO, I'm liking the saturated colours used.

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

IMO both the walls and gate look a bit too "smooth". Their textures could be a bit rougher/dirtier.

And this has probably been said before, but from this angle it's really obvious that the mammoth's legs are too close together...

Everything else looks perfect however Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL
Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the voxel and shp really go together. but i wonder how lag it is? since you fill whole screen with alpha image [sky].

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I got quite noticeable lag when I used large alpha images in D-day, it looks good but can cut the fps in half :/

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It lags indeed. And I am not going to use it at MP maps. However SP missions always run on medium speed so usuing Alpha doesnt make any big difference.

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, and it looks awesome Very Happy

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bittah Commander wrote:
IMO both the walls and gate look a bit too "smooth". Their textures could be a bit rougher/dirtier.

I agree, needs subtle dirt for temperate theatre.

overall looks great however

DaRTzO
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Does it still lag if you use the directdraw tweaks Ares project uses?

RP
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This mod runs with Ares.

Mental Omega 3.0 Mission creator - Creator of FinalOmega: APYR 3.0 Map Editor

/ppm/'s stupidity

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

random screenshots

SCRN.20130823-232339-00638.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.07 MB
 Viewed:  19181 Time(s)

SCRN.20130823-232339-00638.png

SCRN.20130823-232308-00566.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1020.91 KB

SCRN.20130823-232308-00566.png

SCRN.20130823-232216-00246.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1012.2 KB

SCRN.20130823-232216-00246.png

SCRN.20130823-214534-00826.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.18 MB
 Viewed:  19202 Time(s)

SCRN.20130823-214534-00826.png

SCRN.20130823-215225-00066.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.06 MB
 Viewed:  19202 Time(s)

SCRN.20130823-215225-00066.png

Last edited by Gangster on Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

OrangeNero
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Gangster wrote:
SP missions always run on medium speed

Sad

Parasite03
Cyborg Artillery

Also Known As: ZivDero

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's amazing!
P.S. How did u make that green hint color and TS health bars?

What in the name of insanity is this? I FRICKING LOVE THIS LOGICCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOHEEAWWWWWWWWWWWYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW PEW PEW PEW PEW BOOM BOOM BOOM!! Nice I love this!!!! Ferriswheel bomb, Dive bomb. New Logic discovered thanks to Kenosis Very Happy

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Err... new Ares Features, lets you recolor the Text

Parasite03
Cyborg Artillery

Also Known As: ZivDero

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And what's about those TS'ish healthbars?

What in the name of insanity is this? I FRICKING LOVE THIS LOGICCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOHEEAWWWWWWWWWWWYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW PEW PEW PEW PEW BOOM BOOM BOOM!! Nice I love this!!!! Ferriswheel bomb, Dive bomb. New Logic discovered thanks to Kenosis Very Happy

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Parasite03 wrote:
And what's about those TS'ish healthbars?

stylized pipbrd.shp

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

just another screenshot

highres.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.79 MB
 Viewed:  18968 Time(s)

highres.png

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 5 [229 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon